So far the process of initiating the move in has been great! Dawn has been helpful and knowledgeable. All questions have been answered in a timely fashion and communication is prompt.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love Hidden Lakes apartments! Wonderful management team! Great amenities! Just moved to the area and I couldn't ask for a better location. Excited to call this home!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Very nice community to stay. I got more than what i was expecting. Evening at lake side is priceless. Management replies back quickly to any of your maintenance requests.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here at hidden lakes,it's so peaceful, love to just go a sit and a look at the water. The staff is very nice and maintenance also

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here because it is close to my University and maintenance is always quick and timely with their repairs. Office staff are friendly and prompt as well. The grounds are kept up pretty well, constantly making improvements like removing old stumps or freshening up the landscaping. I moved in right when you were repainting the buildings! Only complaint I really have is that I had to remove some decor from my window because it disrupted the appearance of the apartments, which is understandable. But I see other apartments that have tin foil or cardboard boxes covering their windows so it doesn't make sense. Other then that, I'd definitely recommend to my friends. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I've just started using this application but looks like a good idea. Who wouldn't want to get prizes for being a good tenant. I'm going to try and get as many points as possible.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasant experience. The complex is well maintained and overall the residents are nice. The staff has been nice and helpful with all aspects of my stay.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Maintenance issues are always handled promptly and the office staff always answers my questions in a timely manner. Also the new additions of the grill and updated gym are a plus!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The staff at Hidden Lake was warm & inviting from day one,especially Melissa. Shout out & special thanks to her for all her help. Looking forward to being a long time resident

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Best place I've ever lived! The view of the lake is awesome and I love bringing the kiddos out to feed the ducks! Very nice community and wonderful staff!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Always immediately comes and fixes any problems I have. I don't have to continuously call to get my problems fixed. The staff is very knowledgable

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Suggestions: 1. Kindly tell pet owners to bring their own trash bag for their pet litters. The grasses are somewhat full of animal's POOP and not healthy wise for residents. 2. Kindly put railings on the Gazeebo's for residents safety especilly the children playing along the vicinity ..Never wait till someone will get drown before your company will take actions and be held liable for any accidents that may occur . Thank you for reading this hoping you will take appropriate actions on this matter to avoid law suit.

We've been here nearly 3 years now. The service in the office is great, and we never have to wait more than a day for a service request. The place is beautiful, and our apartment's great. We love how huge the balconies are, and the fact that the apt. came with a washer and dryer. We love walking our dog around the lake every day. What we don't like: After a huge renovation project at the main pool last year (did they have to do it in the summer?), there's still no bathroom facilities, which is a major bummer. Also, I'd like to see less duck and dog poop (although the dog waste trash cans and bags have been a huge help). Lastly, I'm seeing too many dogs off the leash, which is a danger for my small dog, my son, and even myself (two of these big dogs jumped on me). Other than this, I'm very happy and will probably renew again.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great place to live!!! ❤️ Love the office workers and the maintenance folks... We love the paint color and the swimming pool area! Very relaxing!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

So far I love Hidden Lake Apartments! Great community, everyone is so friendly. Spencer in the office is super nice and helpful! And the maintenance crew was pretty fast getting here! Thank you Hidden Lake!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Best place I've ever rented. The people are. always helpful and professional. Any time I've had questions or needed something done they were always there to answer the question or to do what needed to be done.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have been here for 1 & 1/2 years and cant seem to leave. I love it here, and the ducks are a plus as well. Not to mention Spencer, he's amazing.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Office staff is very helpful and friendly. If ever an issue arises, they solve the problem quickly and professionally. Spencer Brown is a great employee and contact!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great! so far I really enjoy it still new to it but like it so far. Can not wait to see what else you add for us to gain points towards. Makes it a fun experience.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Besides the dog poop problem all is great ! Wish you could do a better job enforcing that problem! It is disgusting to walk the property and see dog poop on the sidewalks and all in the lawn.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love my apartment! It is so peaceful. Whenever I have had a question or needed help with anything, the staff has been right on it! I haven't had to wait for anything!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Living here 4 years has been great. They respond quickly to service calls and are very pet friendly. The office staff has always quickly responded to our concerns.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I am so glad I moved here! The staff are wonderful, they go above and beyond to make sure their residents are satisfied!! I would recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here, so I signed another year lease. It is clean, quiet and I enjoy coming home every night. My little home is comfortable and spacious. Thanks to Hidden Lake for a great living experience. The staff is exceptional with great customer service!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love the apartment. The neighbors are quiet and friendly also the grounds are well kept. The staff is always polite and kind to deal with. Great place