Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

So far the process of initiating the move in has been great! Dawn has been helpful and knowledgeable. All questions have been answered in a timely fashion and communication is prompt.
I love Hidden Lakes apartments! Wonderful management team! Great amenities! Just moved to the area and I couldn't ask for a better location. Excited to call this home!
Very nice community to stay. I got more than what i was expecting. Evening at lake side is priceless. Management replies back quickly to any of your maintenance requests.
I love living here at hidden lakes,it's so peaceful, love to just go a sit and a look at the water. The staff is very nice and maintenance also
I love living here because it is close to my University and maintenance is always quick and timely with their repairs. Office staff are friendly and prompt as well. The grounds are kept up pretty well, constantly making improvements like removing old stumps or freshening up the landscaping. I moved in right when you were repainting the buildings! Only complaint I really have is that I had to remove some decor from my window because it disrupted the appearance of the apartments, which is understandable. But I see other apartments that have tin foil or cardboard boxes covering their windows so it doesn't make sense. Other then that, I'd definitely recommend to my friends. Keep up the good work!
I've just started using this application but looks like a good idea. Who wouldn't want to get prizes for being a good tenant. I'm going to try and get as many points as possible.
It has been a pleasant experience. The complex is well maintained and overall the residents are nice. The staff has been nice and helpful with all aspects of my stay.
Great place to live. Maintenance issues are always handled promptly and the office staff always answers my questions in a timely manner. Also the new additions of the grill and updated gym are a plus!
The staff at Hidden Lake was warm & inviting from day one,especially Melissa. Shout out & special thanks to her for all her help. Looking forward to being a long time resident
Best place I've ever lived! The view of the lake is awesome and I love bringing the kiddos out to feed the ducks! Very nice community and wonderful staff!