Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Good management and good place to live , nice view of lake , good for walking around and area is clean and beautiful, we just moved here so far we like it will see how it’s goes in future
So far so good . Very quiet and nice apartments . Only thing is they are super strict with patio and they basically tell you what to do with it . Other then that is calm.
Beautiful apartments and I love the area. Love the lake and pool area !! We’ve came and looked at these apartments in the past and loved them then too. Now that we’re here, we’re glad we picked them.
Hidden Lake apartments is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and helpful! When you have a problem within the apartment, they send the maintenance crew out quickly. Both groups work hard to make sure that you are content.
Little bit noisy. But overall pretty good. Older appliances that are sometimes fritzy but the maintenance team is great. I wish there was longer access to the pool currently
Move-in was easy and seamless. The staff is helpful and informative, the property and the apartment are clean and well-maintained, and I like the friendly environment.
Lived here for almost 2 years now, and couldn't be happier!! Everyone is friendly...from the Office staff to the maintenance team. Love living here!!
Great experience with office staff, management and maintenance staff. Virtual viewing of apartment and over the phone leasing was perfect for me. Outstanding discounts for move-in and an apartment I really enjoy living in.
Only 2 complaints: no bathrooms by the pool,and my cooler can't be on the patio.. other than that staff is amazing, maintenance guys are great
We love living here!! The community is so quiet and everybody is very kind when you pass a visit. My mom has lived here for at least 5 years now and now I understand why!!