Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Nice staff and quite community. Great maintenance team always quick and friendly! Has a nice view of the lake and wildlife. Could use some updates.
I'm living my best life in Hidden Lakes Apt Homes! Everyone is so friendly. The maintenance guy came right on after my request. I think I'm in love with Houstonians.
I am living at Hidden Lake Apartments for 4 years now and the experience has been nothing but the best. I am super happy with their maintenance requests as they get resolved mostly on the same day and the staff is super helpful. This place has pretty much everything! The only problem is the gym, I believe it is small and can get crowded easily. Other than that this place is a gem!
My experience is awesome! You all are very supportive and you are always professional and courteous. I went through a rough patch and you all were great. Thank you
We have lived here almost 5 years . Love the office ladies and maintenance . Couldn’t see us ever moving to another apt complex. Beautiful pool area as well.
It has been great living here! Quiet and well taken care of property. The staff are kind and quick to help, with dedicated people. The lake is also a gorgeous feature!
Amazing time living here so far! Literally no complaints!!!! Everything is kept up nicely and it’s soooo quiet and peaceful. Definitely would recommend
I just told my hair stylist about how amazing the staff & maintenance is here! Not to mentioned the views!! She will check it out today! Thanks Hidden Lake
Been for awhile it’s going well but now I’m kinda having little issues for the front desk responding back when l had a question about my home insurance but other then that i still like it here.
So far so good. Our unit was clean and ready for us quickly. Betsy was very helpful throughout the process to make sure we wound up somewhere we’d be happy.