Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

The apartment is in a good location for my job. I have noisy neighbors above me. Hardwood floors wood be better than carpet and better for the money.
I would like to see more speed bumps, and/or stop signs around the property....people speed constantly by my place. I would like for people to not park on Henderson...cars park in the wrong direction, it creates a dangerous obstruction while entering and exiting, and leaves no room for emergency vehicles. I would like to see nicer landscaping - mulch in the beds, flowers, grass in bare spots or where weeds/clover live. Thanks!
Noy bad for the price. Office staff is nice enough. Saw a few German roaches when I first moved in but I quickly got rid of those. Walls are not insulated well cause I always hear my upstairs neighbors stomping around.
The walk around the lake is lovely. The grounds are well kept. The staff are friendly and respectful. There are some issues with the washer and dryer in my unit but nothing is ever perfect and one should always be willing to take the bad with the good.
Reaction videos have become one of the biggest genres on YouTube, with reaction videos to metal getting a huge amount of views across the platform. Whether funny or cringeworthy, these reactions are entertaining nonetheless. When hip-hop fans react to metal, it’s a surefire formula for great video. No Life Shaq is over a million subscribers’ go-to reactor for heavy metal. The dude even began considering himself a metalhead, wearing a killer ‘80s wig while watching rock and metal vids.
Recently had two bad experiences here after being a long time resident for 13 years. Probably not Hidden Lake faults but perhaps a better background check of resident prospects would help everyone. We still have residents that can't seem to be respectful enough to clean up after their pets and the pesky nuisance of the muscovy ducks are making their way back and will soon become another duck infestation! My personal vehicle was hit by either a resident drunk or visitor drunk on Valentines evening while parked on the street. Perhaps we should go to a gated community with limited access.
Water view and pools are nice . Interiors can use some work . Also prices went up after covid when resigning lease . Doesn't make sense for the price jump
This community houses a ton of pets and it shows. They need another dump and bag station around building 9 and maybe to plant some more grass there is always dump around the walkways and it stinks walking to our unit. Although it’s a quiet and peaceful place to live the lack of responsibility from cat/dog owners makes this a 3 star property.
Generally, the apartment complex is nice and well kept. There is no clothes rod in my closet which confuses me. People speed at the front of the complex too. I've almost been hit a couple of times by people not paying attention.
it’s been okay living there. Last year staying here thank goodness. It does need to have more security and there’s never any parking at all.