Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I would like to see more speed bumps, and/or stop signs around the property....people speed constantly by my place. I would like for people to not park on Henderson...cars park in the wrong direction, it creates a dangerous obstruction while entering and exiting, and leaves no room for emergency vehicles. I would like to see nicer landscaping - mulch in the beds, flowers, grass in bare spots or where weeds/clover live. Thanks!
Safe area. Affordable. Well kept and clean complex. We enjoy the atmosphere and how close we are to so many cool activities. Definitely enjoyable for the price.
Reaction videos have become one of the biggest genres on YouTube, with reaction videos to metal getting a huge amount of views across the platform. Whether funny or cringeworthy, these reactions are entertaining nonetheless. When hip-hop fans react to metal, it’s a surefire formula for great video. No Life Shaq is over a million subscribers’ go-to reactor for heavy metal. The dude even began considering himself a metalhead, wearing a killer ‘80s wig while watching rock and metal vids.
Community has gotten very noisy as of late. Additionally, the pest control has been lacking. Large mounds of fire ants all over the apartment grounds.
Noy bad for the price. Office staff is nice enough. Saw a few German roaches when I first moved in but I quickly got rid of those. Walls are not insulated well cause I always hear my upstairs neighbors stomping around.
Everything good, the only problem in my personal opinion is the trouble with some residents that doesn’t pick up yhe tools of them pets, maybe with serious punishment for them this situation improves
Lived here for a couple of years and ultimately things are pretty good here. They were one of the few places that were available during Harvey and that really helped us out at the time. They’re quick to respond to things and the maintenance team is awesome. I hate that you can’t hang anything on the porches, it kind of makes the apartments looks drab since they’re older, but no big deal. The police also do rounds every so often, so it helps us feel safer living here.
I am happy with my experience at hidden lakes. It’s quiet and clean with a relaxing water view. The leasing office staff are beyond helpful, friendly, and so welcoming!
I’ve only been living here for a few months, but my experience has been great so far. Good community, friendly neighbors and easy access to Clear Creek.
Some nice apartments very quiet & cool office folks. However is expensive could enforce a stricker policy about pet owners letting there pets poop any & everywhere & the finesse center is very small. Overall some cool apartments.