The community is nice to live in. The apartments are outdated and could use some upgrades. Parking sucks!!! Also there is a major spider and ant problem every summer. Also rent increases every year making it impossible to live there long term. I have been there for 2 years and won't be renewing.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Generally, the apartment complex is nice and well kept. There is no clothes rod in my closet which confuses me. People speed at the front of the complex too. I've almost been hit a couple of times by people not paying attention.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Maintenance is slow, had a leaking problem due to neighbors pipes and I did not believe that the leasing office communicate well of exactly how long their contractors would take to arrive and deal with the water.

Overall I love milestone. But out wall never did get painted and a couple other small things weren't addressed. Other than that, they keep the place clean and kept up and keep friendly neighbors as well.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Decent enough place to stay now that I've gotten rid of all the roaches. The respond time on maintenance requests could be better. Other than that no problems.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I’ve only been living here for a few months, but my experience has been great so far. Good community, friendly neighbors and easy access to Clear Creek.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everything good, the only problem in my personal opinion is the trouble with some residents that doesn’t pick up yhe tools of them pets, maybe with serious punishment for them this situation improves

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I really enjoy staying at Hidden Lake. There are only a few things I’d like to see change: There are a ton of spiders around the stairs and garage area that I wish were taken care of on a regular basis. The pet fee/breed restriction is far too high and strict. Other than that, this is a lovely place.

My move in went very well; the leasing department did a fabulous job at making sure my apt was ready to go for my move in! I am very happy with my aptcand community.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Sometimes repairs are not as prompt. Still a great and peaceful place to live. I also love how pet friendly it is. The lakeside view is also beautiful in the mornings and afternoon.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love it! I've been here two months and i love everything about it, but the only issue i have is hardly anyone picks up their dog poop and i step in it and it could affect my dog. other than that its great!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Some nice apartments very quiet & cool office folks. However is expensive could enforce a stricker policy about pet owners letting there pets poop any & everywhere & the finesse center is very small. Overall some cool apartments.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I am happy with my experience at hidden lakes. It’s quiet and clean with a relaxing water view. The leasing office staff are beyond helpful, friendly, and so welcoming!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at Hidden Lakes! Great location off the water. Management has always been helpful and nice. Wish there was a dog park though!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love being close to the water. Front desk is very helpful. I'm not excited there's not a gate here, but the cops seem to make rounds. Not allowed to hang anything on the porch. Other than those, easy going complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I've just started using this application but looks like a good idea. Who wouldn't want to get prizes for being a good tenant. I'm going to try and get as many points as possible.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great view. Adequate staff. Excellent Maintenance and overall great place to raise a family. And enjoy the amenities, pool, and gazebo on the lake

The staff is very nice to deal with and always prompt. The maintenance is always completed within 24 hours, or the staff will tell you why it wasn't completed. No problems with parking, and it is close to the water.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

everything is pretty good around here. they could do a better effort of picking up trash in and around the parking garage, debris can stay there for weeks before anyone removes it.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It cool so far but the living rooms could use a light.. my son lives the lake he already caught his first red here. All the people i met so far at nice and welcoming. Other than that no bugs or issues.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is on a small lake with a walk path that is nice to take a walk around. You can fish for fish or crab and shrimp. The pool is good size and is nice to cool off at in the summer. If you like working out they have a small work out room. When I had issues they always fixed the problem. Pet friendly area except people need to clean up after their pets.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here, the front office is very friendly and helpful. The apartments themselves are nice- new carpets, huge balconies, and there's a lake in the middle of the apartment complex!

It took some time, but some issues were taken care of effectively. I enjoy living here. The grounds are clean and inviting. Love my kitchen!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Very friendly and professional staff, from the office staff to the maintenance staff. The community looks beautiful, I love living here! Keep up the good work!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Lived here for a couple of years and ultimately things are pretty good here. They were one of the few places that were available during Harvey and that really helped us out at the time. They’re quick to respond to things and the maintenance team is awesome. I hate that you can’t hang anything on the porches, it kind of makes the apartments looks drab since they’re older, but no big deal. The police also do rounds every so often, so it helps us feel safer living here.