Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We love the location of our apartment...everyone is very helpful and courteous... great place to fish quietly and reflect on our lives. Thanks
Great place to live! Office and Maintenance staff are super! Very fast to address any issue or request given. Peaceful community and love the nature you take in on long walks around the lake. Would love to have a dog park but other than that. Love calling this place home.
Staff has been wonderful...Betsy is super helpful! This complex is quiet and beautiful. The hot tubs pools and views make this our faviorte place we have lived.
I love this apartment complex. My only con- the overnight emergency line is unavailable.. so when we were locked out of our apartment.. we had to break in.. but! As soon as the office was open, they sent the awesome maintenance team to help asap. The staff members in the office are great.
I've lived here at Hiddenlake apt for over 12 years. The staff are professional and friendly. The property always is kept clean and the landscaping is beautiful.
Great place for serenity and peace. Doesn't feel like your in Texas. A hidden gem your own tropical oasis. I love living here. Friendly staff and very prompt on maintenance.
Excellent community near the water with a nice view of Clear Lake. The pool is very nice and kept well maintained. The staff are always friendly. I do feel some of the shrubbery around the windows of certain apartments could be improvied. Otherwise ok!
I’m so excited to be part of hidden lakes and my new home! The pool is beautiful and living by the water is peaceful. Everyone is friendly and my home is cozy!
No problems so far just moved in last weekend. Parking is not really an issue, I haven't heard any of my neighbors yet so the walls are not too thin either.
I LOVE the peace and quiet here at HIDDEN LAKES, I also LOVE the scenery as well !!!! Everyone is so friendly! I must say that there's are the best yet that I have experienced, by far!!!!!