No problems so far just moved in last weekend. Parking is not really an issue, I haven't heard any of my neighbors yet so the walls are not too thin either.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I just moved here a few months ago , and im glad i chose to live here. Its really quiet and a beautiful place to live. The view of the lake is so refreshing

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love my apartment complex. The staff is always friendly and understanding. They are always on top of maintenance calls and solve issues right away.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

For the first time in 3 years My daughter and are living in a safe environment!!! Being a single parent is hard and safety is priority for us. Thank you Hidden Lakes for caring about your tenants like me!!!! God Bless You All!!!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I LOVE the peace and quiet here at HIDDEN LAKES, I also LOVE the scenery as well !!!! Everyone is so friendly! I must say that there's are the best yet that I have experienced, by far!!!!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Found Hidden lakes on realtor.com. nice settings, with pools, and their very own lake, Awsome! Upon meeting the staff, were very friendly, afformative, and helpful,

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Absolutely love living here so far! The lake is beautiful, the pools are stunning and so far everyone I met as been friendly. Staff at front as been helpful also.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to call home. Staff is great. Maintenance requests are completed fast with friendly service. Beautiful well kept grounds. Close to everything you need.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It is on a small lake with a walking path around it. It is a pleasant walk with pets. Nice size pool with hot tub. Friendly staff. Allot of nice people.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Amazing apartments! And Spencer who works in the office is always helpful! We have lived here for 3 going on 4 Years! We are signing a renewal this montj

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I am so close to the water, have 2 parking spots, i feel safe, apartment is updated, huge closet! and washer and dryer! Plus new appliances.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

For this being my 3 go around living in these apartment I love it very much never left on bad terms so I will always have a place to come back if needs be... 100% in my book

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The pool is always nice along with the hot tub. The staff makes life easier when needing answers. Spencer has been a huge help with everything.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great complex. Very clean. Friendly staff and amazing maintenance crew. Amazing views from the lake and great walk paths along the lake as well.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I recently renewed my lease for my 3rd yr. Hidden Lakes is a very quiet and safe community. The staff take great care of me and are so friendly.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I just started using the app but so far so good. It is an easy way to earn rewards with only doing minimal work. I suggest getting the app asap

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The apartment community is great, it is a very nice and quiet environment to be in. They are all very friendly and will help you if you ever need anything.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love living at Hidden Lakes - The views are fantastic, it's quiet and quaint, the apartments are spacious and well kept as well. Couldn't pick a better apartment complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Ok I've been at Hidden Lakes for just over a year and I really love it. The staff has always been very kind,helpful,professional and ready to help whenever needed but off course most of all I love the lake. Thank you Milestone Management and the staff at Hidden Lake you have helped my move from Detroit to Houston great