Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We have been here 13 years and the Administration staff and maintenance should be award winning! My wife and I hope to be here another 13 years.
Lived here for almost 2 years now, and couldn't be happier!! Everyone is friendly...from the Office staff to the maintenance team. Love living here!!
Staff is amazing , helpful , friendly Love walking at the lake .. Most neigh outs are friendly , quiet neighborhood except for 1 very loud car lol
It's been great! Although I wish the office staff were being more responsive during the covid closing. I had specific questions about lease renewal that needed to be answered.
The community is quiet and clean. I love the community amenities like the swimming pool, fitness center, gazebo and the lake. My baby loves it so much. I also feel safe living here.
The community is quiet for the most part and the residents respect each other. Dawn was extremely helpful with everything prior to the move and Kim afterward.
I’m a first time renter and I must say this experience was definitely one for the books. Super easy and employees were very polite and thorough with the process from start to finish. The area is breathtaking and friendly. Apartment was amazing with the exception of smoke smell from neighboring renters and a few problems in the apartment. I guess it comes with this new territory. The front office was super polite with me addressing some of the issues and hopefully they will all get resolved quickly. I’m loving it, though.
Great experience with office staff, management and maintenance staff. Virtual viewing of apartment and over the phone leasing was perfect for me. Outstanding discounts for move-in and an apartment I really enjoy living in.
It’s been great Betsy was amazing to us she answered all my questions and leased me step by step I greatly appreciated oh and we have the best apartment out of everything we had seeing elsewhere
I have lived here for over a year now and I love it! The office staff and maintenance personnel are so helpful and friendly. I enjoy coming home every day to my comfortable apartment and great view😊