Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love it here so far! It's beautiful, quiet and serene. Great neighbors so far that I know...also the front office and the maintainenance team does an outstanding job.
I have been living here for about 5 weeks now and I'm generally satisfied with this location. Please continue to keep it clean and quiet and safe! Thank you :-)
Can’t complain. The work with you and set the tone for a great environment. They are relatively fast about fixing things and responding to any questions or complains
The place is great and the staff is wonderful. Just would like the rules at the pool to be more friendly. I have a family of 5 and I can't bring all 5 at once.
Good turnaround on maintainance requests, management of property appearance is nice, and a friendly office staff that is helpful when needed.
I have been here for 2 years, and i like that the community is quite and I havn,t had anything wrong with my experience here. The staff is quick to fix anything maintenance issues.
I think that this a great community and I love living here. I'd recommend Hidden Lakes to anyone. I feel safe & the maintenance is on time.
When we first moved in, there were a few minor issues, but were all fixed next day if not sooner! Very pleased with my first ever apartment. Thinking though, they've done so many updates to the outsides and office, when will they get to the inside of the apartments? Not bad. But could use updates :)
Maintenance is very punctual and the staff is very nice. The front office doea a lot to keep the property up to good standards. Too many ducks, though.
Easy going environment and great neighbors... amazing staff to help out with everything!!! Love how clean and up kept the pool is but don’t like how when they built the bbq pit area at my pool that they parked in the parking garage in front of my car.