Lived here for a couple of years and ultimately things are pretty good here. They were one of the few places that were available during Harvey and that really helped us out at the time. They’re quick to respond to things and the maintenance team is awesome. I hate that you can’t hang anything on the porches, it kind of makes the apartments looks drab since they’re older, but no big deal. The police also do rounds every so often, so it helps us feel safer living here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Decent enough place to stay now that I've gotten rid of all the roaches. The respond time on maintenance requests could be better. Other than that no problems.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My move in went very well; the leasing department did a fabulous job at making sure my apt was ready to go for my move in! I am very happy with my aptcand community.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I've just started using this application but looks like a good idea. Who wouldn't want to get prizes for being a good tenant. I'm going to try and get as many points as possible.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everything good, the only problem in my personal opinion is the trouble with some residents that doesn’t pick up yhe tools of them pets, maybe with serious punishment for them this situation improves

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The staff is very nice to deal with and always prompt. The maintenance is always completed within 24 hours, or the staff will tell you why it wasn't completed. No problems with parking, and it is close to the water.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is on a small lake with a walk path that is nice to take a walk around. You can fish for fish or crab and shrimp. The pool is good size and is nice to cool off at in the summer. If you like working out they have a small work out room. When I had issues they always fixed the problem. Pet friendly area except people need to clean up after their pets.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love being close to the water. Front desk is very helpful. I'm not excited there's not a gate here, but the cops seem to make rounds. Not allowed to hang anything on the porch. Other than those, easy going complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at Hidden Lakes! Great location off the water. Management has always been helpful and nice. Wish there was a dog park though!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Reaction videos have become one of the biggest genres on YouTube, with reaction videos to metal getting a huge amount of views across the platform. Whether funny or cringeworthy, these reactions are entertaining nonetheless. When hip-hop fans react to metal, it’s a surefire formula for great video. No Life Shaq is over a million subscribers’ go-to reactor for heavy metal. The dude even began considering himself a metalhead, wearing a killer ‘80s wig while watching rock and metal vids.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Community has gotten very noisy as of late. Additionally, the pest control has been lacking. Large mounds of fire ants all over the apartment grounds.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The community is nice to live in. The apartments are outdated and could use some upgrades. Parking sucks!!! Also there is a major spider and ant problem every summer. Also rent increases every year making it impossible to live there long term. I have been there for 2 years and won't be renewing.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Generally, the apartment complex is nice and well kept. There is no clothes rod in my closet which confuses me. People speed at the front of the complex too. I've almost been hit a couple of times by people not paying attention.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The Good: Maintenance is top notch! Usually within a day. Staff is super friendly. I always feel safe in the complex. The amenities are nice. The Bad: Pools are super busy with non-residents when office is closed. People leave their cigarette butts everywhere in the pool area. The apartments are super super super noisy. Upstairs neighbor must have lead feet. I can hear both sets of neighbors having "relations" through the walls and across the entryway. Windows are paper thin. I can hear conversations from outside and from inside my apartment. Super annoying at 3am when you're trying to sleep. Be careful everyone speeds in the parking lot. Grass areas not treated for bugs according to the Orkin contractor. Lots of bugs coming in from the grass. Fleas, roaches, crickets, earwigs, etc. Overall not a bad place if they can fix the noise issues.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I would like to see more speed bumps, and/or stop signs around the property....people speed constantly by my place. I would like for people to not park on Henderson...cars park in the wrong direction, it creates a dangerous obstruction while entering and exiting, and leaves no room for emergency vehicles. I would like to see nicer landscaping - mulch in the beds, flowers, grass in bare spots or where weeds/clover live. Thanks!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The grounds are always kept clean, the office staff is nice and professional. Friendly neighbors and the parking is great. Down side gym has very limited hours so if you work you will barely be able to use it. The apartments are very outdated, they told me it was the most upgraded one they had. All it has is wood floors. It's old and paint is very sloppy. Ac water heater all seem to struggle. High electric bill and the AC can't keep up with the heat. Seems to run all day trying to keep the house cool. The apartment is overpriced compared to the luxurie apartments I've lived in before in this area offer alot more in their community , 24 hour access gyms and community events for about the same price as I am paying now.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Noy bad for the price. Office staff is nice enough. Saw a few German roaches when I first moved in but I quickly got rid of those. Walls are not insulated well cause I always hear my upstairs neighbors stomping around.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Beware of entrance to a quarrel; but being in, bear't that the opposed may beware of thee. Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.

Maintenance is slow, had a leaking problem due to neighbors pipes and I did not believe that the leasing office communicate well of exactly how long their contractors would take to arrive and deal with the water.

They are quick to help when something wrong happens. The only thing is that the apartment runs very hot even though I have the AC on and all of the windows closed.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The walk around the lake is lovely. The grounds are well kept. The staff are friendly and respectful. There are some issues with the washer and dryer in my unit but nothing is ever perfect and one should always be willing to take the bad with the good.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Safe area. Affordable. Well kept and clean complex. We enjoy the atmosphere and how close we are to so many cool activities. Definitely enjoyable for the price.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Recently had two bad experiences here after being a long time resident for 13 years. Probably not Hidden Lake faults but perhaps a better background check of resident prospects would help everyone. We still have residents that can't seem to be respectful enough to clean up after their pets and the pesky nuisance of the muscovy ducks are making their way back and will soon become another duck infestation! My personal vehicle was hit by either a resident drunk or visitor drunk on Valentines evening while parked on the street. Perhaps we should go to a gated community with limited access.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It has had its ups and downs. Not too bad for the 6 months I’ve been here. But it would’ve been better had the apt been ready when we moved in.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everything went great with the move in except for the roach infestation, those little pests where everywhere the first night I was supposed to sleep there, but today has been better and I think we have gotten rid of most of them. I hope.