Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The front office is amazing, super responsive to questions and concerns. Cassandra especially! I'm a first time apartment renter and she made the transition seemless.
I absolutely love living at Hidden Lakes!! The community is quite, the grounds are kept clean, the office and maintenance staff are very nice and the view from my unit is so peaceful. I hope to be a long term resident!
We'v'e been here over 10 years , and the maintainance, and office staff continue to be awesome. We all have been through 2 hurricanes. Since then improvements continue to be made. This is a great community.
Although the apartments are old, but it is a very calm neighborhood. Office and maintenance staff are very friendly and helpful! I just renewed my 2nd year lease few months ago.
The experience living here is awesome, everyone is nice it's very quite and a great place to live. Theres a beautiful lake where you can just relax and think.
A good place to call home for the past 13 years. 4 stars with one star for room to grow and improve. Everything one needs in a neighborhood close by with minimal traffic problems. I’d like to see metal railings for patios and stairs sanded and painted soon. Lots of rusty areas and peeling paint.
Just moved to another Apartment here n love the balcony space from the other one n better view of lake! The amenities we have here is very excellent!
Peaceful environment with an awesome lake view, The website is always up to date. The staff is always happy to help in any matter to ensure I have a great experience here at hidden lake.
Quiet and fun community! I really like it. The views are great and the office staff is so fun! They like cats so obviously we’re friends. I haven’t been to the pool yet but it looks so fun! Great place hang and tan
Everything good, the leasing office attention is really good, when you have a problem in your apartment they solved really fast or tray to do it fastest. The only problem (personal opinion) is the pets tools in community areas and the A/C units, are an old units and I have to pay a LOT money especially in summer