I like that it is pet friendly property. We are looking forward to the dog park being built this year. We love the pool and hot tub area near the lake. Beautiful view over the water from the gazebo on the lake.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Right off the bat, our leasing agent was so helpful and happy to answer any questions we had (no matter how many time we asked) we felt like we’re already wanted here (which is such a nice feeling considering our last apartment). She’s great and communicating and following up. The apartment complex it’s self feels so relaxing and I bet it has something to do with the lake! Lol I feel like I’m on vacation every time I look out my window. I am so happy I found this place and I’m afraid I’m may never leave!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Just moved in but I love my view! So peaceful! :)) The apartment it self is spacious & I love how all my windows face the lake! Betsy was a sweetheart as well!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Only lived here 2 weeks, and these 2 weeks have been wonderful. We enjoy the atmosphere of living at Hidden Lakes. The office and staff have been amazing.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The employees at this apartment complex are always willing to take care of problems you may have. Whether it be helping you find a missing package, or replacing an air filter or light bulb. It's always handled with professionalism.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We love it here! The amenities are wonderful and my dog loves walking around with all the beautiful shaded trees!! The pool is so luxury and we LOVE the hot tubs!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We moved in a year ago and just renewed our lease for another year. The management and maintenance staffs are very friendly and will complete the requests on time manner. It is a quite community but we still can’t avoid one or two young neighbors who used to talk loudly in their patio till late night. One of the negative here is that the most of the cars are speeding especially at the turning of both entrances of the apartment. Other than that, It’s a beautiful community.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Don’t have any complaints been here about 4 years the office is always friendly when I call and they take care of maintenance requests within 24hours sometimes same day!!! Quiet neighborhood great atmosphere

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Lived here for a couple of years and ultimately things are pretty good here. They were one of the few places that were available during Harvey and that really helped us out at the time. They’re quick to respond to things and the maintenance team is awesome. I hate that you can’t hang anything on the porches, it kind of makes the apartments looks drab since they’re older, but no big deal. The police also do rounds every so often, so it helps us feel safer living here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I feel safe here. Excellent maintenance and upkeep of property. Quick response to maintenance requests. Friendly and helpful office staff.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Really like living here, there is some things that they can improve, but everything is fine for now. I will love to have an area for my dog.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

management could be nicer. They are always breathing down our neck about silly things. But never do anything about real problems like how fast people drive through the complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I moved to Hidden Lakes in March and absolutely love it here!! The community is peaceful and the office staff are so friendly and helpful. I recommend this place to anyone looking to move.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Not bad. Ac won’t really keep up with the heat but other than that pretty good. Great location if you ask me. A little out dated but they try to keep up with the times.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The apartment’s are kept up on the grounds. The ladies in the office do everything that be done to make you a pleasant stay here. Maintenance is quick to take care of any problems that occur. I have lived here 3 years and have enjoyed it.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love the Ameneties! And the staff are very friendly!The maintenance people are excellent keeping up with the!Im glad that they keep up with the island thats its around the lake because people fish there and walk that area!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Long time resident here; about 13 years between a one bedroom and now a two. I’ve had my ups and downs but mostly ups. Enough for me to hang in here 😁 The maintenance crew has always been very helpful and prompt. The grounds are kept nice and manicured. The pool areas are always clean and not nasty dirty. The new package receiving amenity is nice. Neighbors are ok with minimal problems luckily. All said and done it’s still a nice place to call home. I have to wait before commenting on the new Management. Too soon to judge. I think they could throw some social events to allow neighbors to meet and greet.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It's a great community, I love that the landscape is done impeccably and at business hours. I've got to meet a few of my neighbors and they all agree that we enjoy living here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We absolutely love it here. This is our 3rd year here and we will most likely be signing another lease when this one is done. The staff is so nice and the maintenance is always there when needed.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I really like the apartments. I haven't had any real problems with the apartment. They are quick on maintenance, and the front office is friendly.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a apt . Love it here . We have lived here for 3 years and I don’t see us moving anytime soon. Also the staff is amazing

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Not happy about still seeing roaches and requesting a non smokers room and the neighbors smoke in coming in my apartment. I purchased a Air Purifier and bombed the apartment. Hope it improves.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I renewed my lease for a second time, the community is quiet and laid back which I love. The residents are super nice and respectful. Its just a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We've lived here for a while now and the community has been amazing!! The pools are amazing. The noise.... there isn't any noise. Its a very quick peaceful please. The only issue I might have is the driving at the entrance of the Apartments. Its like no one cares for your safety but their own. Other then That I love this place!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Hidden Lake is by far the best apartment community I have lived in. While it is an older property, it is still maintained very well, and the staff is AMAZING!!!