Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I truly love living here. The maintance staff is always on deck when you need them. The office staff is extremely friendly and helps you with what ever you need
I absolutely love living here at Hidden Lake Apts. I am so looking forward to spending another great summer down at the amazing pool area <3
I have not even moved in yet and the communication with the office is absolutely amazing. Within the move in process I haven't been lost or confused about anything because all the information has been provided. I AM SO EXCITED TO MOVE HERE AND CALL IT MY HOME FOR MANY MANY YEARS!
good management, maintenance, and staff. always so helpful and responsive. it's a nice location and i love the pond. will be living for a long while.
Living here has been amazing, we like to walk around, enjoy the view, this community is so secure, we love it. The staff is always happy and nice.
Everyone is friendly and the staff is helpful, it only sucks when the dog poo bags don't get refilled. All in all it's a good place to live, it's quiet, there are two pools and you can even fish in the lake.
Although I love my community, there are things apartment wise I would love to see or change, for example, a dog park, a fish cleaning station, a way to get to 2nd gazebo without going through the pool area. Cleaning the brush piles in the back of the complex before snakes start living in it.
These have always been one of my favorite apartment complexes. The water views are great and the staff are very friendly. I love the pool during the summer and the newest renovations are wonderful!
I absolutely love to say Hidden Lake is my home.....thank you! I must say the staff is great, this including all the maintenance staff as well.
Good and friendly service. Helpful and courteous staff. Always reliable and prompt. Beautiful landscape. Great view. Gourgous pool area. Spacious. Also not from the highway.