Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Hidden Lake has a very friendly staff. Their maintenance crew always comes out quickly if called. The pet deposits are very expensive though.
Hidden Lake is an excellent community. Office and maintenance staff are always prompt to respond to resident needs and take care of issues.
When I first moved in the people where friendly and respectable. Lately it seems we are getting some shady people in. Letting dogs poop on sidewalk and every where and not pick it up. noisey new nieghbors with screaming kids. Half of the builing with no lights so it is very dark to see where you are walking and at my outside door. been requesting it to be fixed. One light was on till last night i heard someone out there with a ladder and now it isnt working. Ive been requesting over a month to fix it. my nieghbors dont like light.
The office staff has been so friendly & helpful in the 2 months I have lived here. I am very happy with my decision to go with Hidden Lake! I would recommend this to any one looking for an apartment in the area.
Everyone here is so sweet, the staff helped us move in immediately after the flood got bad and our other apartment choice left us stranded. Super quiet and nice community, totally recommend.
Relay enjoy living here. All of the staff is extremely helpful whenever I have an issue and it always gets resolved very quickly. Hidden lake is a peaceful community and wonderful to call home.
We have loved our time here, it has been one of the best places we have lived at, just love it. The staff is always so nice, always with a smile.
This is a great place to live! The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and the community is safe and clean. Maintenance requests are completed quickly and without issue. The location is convenient to major routes and destinations. I highly recommend this property! Y'all are doing an excellent job - keep up the good work! Thank you!
Im doing ok as long I have the Good Lord . I pray and Believe and trust in the Lord he you g to work everything out in my favor. I pray that who so ever don't know him get to know him.
I love my area. It's pretty and a good location for me. I don't like that I have to walk through grass and mud to get to my car. I wish there was a more convenient path.