Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everyone is friendly and the staff is helpful, it only sucks when the dog poo bags don't get refilled. All in all it's a good place to live, it's quiet, there are two pools and you can even fish in the lake.
Although I love my community, there are things apartment wise I would love to see or change, for example, a dog park, a fish cleaning station, a way to get to 2nd gazebo without going through the pool area. Cleaning the brush piles in the back of the complex before snakes start living in it.
These have always been one of my favorite apartment complexes. The water views are great and the staff are very friendly. I love the pool during the summer and the newest renovations are wonderful!
I absolutely love to say Hidden Lake is my home.....thank you! I must say the staff is great, this including all the maintenance staff as well.
Good and friendly service. Helpful and courteous staff. Always reliable and prompt. Beautiful landscape. Great view. Gourgous pool area. Spacious. Also not from the highway.
I have loved living in this community the staff is very helpful and it is a nice apartment for the prices it offers! I also love how close to the lake it is
My kids and I really enjoy living here at Hidden Lake apartments. For the most part it is a pretty quiet place to live. If I have a maintenance request, they are usually out that same day. I can make that request online too, which is a nice plus. They've come out to change the lights in the kitchen, or to change an air filter. They have always been so nice and patient, especially with my 5 year old asking them 50 questions while they are there. They always make you feel like you are a priority. The living space is great and nicely updated. When I renewed my lease, they had someone come out and shampoo the carpets for us. They even applied new caulking around the tubs. I am totally in love with the kitchen. It is by far the largest apartment kitchen I have ever encountered. It has tons of cabinet and counter space. At the end of the kitchen there is a full size washer and dryer. I hate laundry mats, it's so nice having that washer and dryer there. The patio is HUGE, I don't think I can ever go back to having a tiny patio. There space for a full size outdoor table and chairs, bikes, the kids outdoor toys. There is also a storage closet out there. It really is just a great spacious place. We live upstairs so I don't really know how the sound is for the bottom apartment. With two rowdy kids I would imagine it would be loud but we've never had an issue with them complaining about the noise. Ive lived places that you could hear every single step they made. The one negative is the parking. It's not even the apartments fault, its people not knowing how to park. Parking on the line and not giving enough space to get my kids in their car seats. I had to knock on my neighbors door and ask her to move her car. It was that or ding up her car door. She was apologetic about it and it wasn't really her fault, it was the person next to her who parked way over the line, not giving her enough room to park. It's just a bad pattern, kind of inconsiderate to your neighbors! The office is really nice and updated, the furniture in there is just for show. Do not sit on the couch! Spencer is my favorite, hes always been able to answer any question or handle any concern that Ive had. The pools are really nice too. the main pool has a part for the kids that's only maybe 2ft deep. There is also a sand area that my kids like playing in.
This is a really great community, nice and quiet and set back from the main road. And it's really nice being right on the lake here. All the tenants are very friendly.
Such a great place to live! Great location, very nice staff! If something needs fixed and you submit a work order it usually gets fixed the same day!
My husband and I love living at Hidden Lake! The apartments are well appointed. The amenities are great, and the staff (both office and maintenance) are very attentive!