The walk around the lake is lovely. The grounds are well kept. The staff are friendly and respectful. There are some issues with the washer and dryer in my unit but nothing is ever perfect and one should always be willing to take the bad with the good.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love my Hidden Lake community!!! Waterfront views and friendly staff!!! Pet friendly and people friendly if your looking for a relaxing place to call home Hidden Lake is for you!!!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The staff is very nice to deal with and always prompt. The maintenance is always completed within 24 hours, or the staff will tell you why it wasn't completed. No problems with parking, and it is close to the water.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here at Hidden Lake. The neighbors are kind, office staff are very pleasant and take care of their residents, maintenance are friendly, fast, and get the job done! I haven't had an issues while living here. I would definitely recommend Hidden Lake!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Good so far, usually pretty quick on maintenance request. Wish I had the lake view, but the grounds are great plus the feathered neighbors are a sight.

I have been a resident here for 6 years and I love it. Management takes care of issues in a timely manner. Overall, it is very quiet here on the property.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My kids and I really enjoy living here at Hidden Lake apartments. For the most part it is a pretty quiet place to live. I have never had any issues with the office, if I have a maintenance request, they are usually out that same day. They always make you feel like you are a priority. The living space is great and nicely updated. We just renewed a lease and they offered to have someone come out and clean the carpet for us! They even applied new caulking around the tubs for us. Our patio is HUGE, I don’t think I can ever go back to having a tiny patio.

I love living here, the front office is very friendly and helpful. The apartments themselves are nice- new carpets, huge balconies, and there's a lake in the middle of the apartment complex!

Our experience started with a roach problem in our apartment that should've been taken care of before we moved in. Otherwise, maintainance has been timely.

When we first moved in, there were a few minor issues, but were all fixed next day if not sooner! Very pleased with my first ever apartment. Thinking though, they've done so many updates to the outsides and office, when will they get to the inside of the apartments? Not bad. But could use updates :)

Excellent. Staff is wonderful and very helpful. Great community. The neighborhood and location of this property is good. Maintenance is also very helpful and friendly.

I think that this a great community and I love living here. I'd recommend Hidden Lakes to anyone. I feel safe & the maintenance is on time.

Maintenance is slow, had a leaking problem due to neighbors pipes and I did not believe that the leasing office communicate well of exactly how long their contractors would take to arrive and deal with the water.

I love this place it's beautiful and the staff is always helpful and understanding! The maintenance could be a little better but hey they end up getting the job done

Love this place haven't had any real issues since moving in. Great staff very friendly and very sweet. And any maintenance issues have been handled within 24 hours!

Maintenance is very punctual and the staff is very nice. The front office doea a lot to keep the property up to good standards. Too many ducks, though.

A great place to live. Quiet, friendly neighbors, beautiful scenery, helpful and compassionate office staff. The new pool is beautiful, too!

I've only been living at Hidden Lake Apartments for just over a month now, and I can say my experience has been pretty great. Any maintenance issue I have had has been handle incredibly quickly and without issue. The complex itself is clean, my apartment very nice, and the pool is gorgeous! I'm very happy that I chose Hidden Lake to be my home.

I enjoy my stay at Hidden Lake. The apartment is nice, but the ducks could get a little overwhelming at times. I think the apartment could prevent them from multiplying too quickly and maybe inform residents about not feeding them.

Amazing! I'm enjoying my stay here ! I find that all my issues are addressed ASAP and I really feel like I am a valued part at Hidden Lakes.

I have lived at Hidden Lake for 6 years and love it. I love living off of the water and enjoy the duck and pelicans. Very pet friendly community with waste stations located throughout the property. My husband and I will not be moving until we buy a home.

I've loved living here. Great view and friendly staff! It's also really close to kemah and tons of great restaurants, could not ask for a better location

Hidden Lake is a wonderful apartment community to live at. The staff is very friendly and always eager to assist. The lake is beautiful and the ducks are cool!

Nice property, good view and pretty quiet neighbors for the most part. I would recommend Hidden Lake Apartments to any of my friends or family. Definitely satisfied with living here.

Excellent office staff ! I have really enjoyed staying here at Hidden Lakes. Very quite apartment community. Maintenance is very prompt on any problems that arise.