It's a great community, I love that the landscape is done impeccably and at business hours. I've got to meet a few of my neighbors and they all agree that we enjoy living here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We absolutely love it here. This is our 3rd year here and we will most likely be signing another lease when this one is done. The staff is so nice and the maintenance is always there when needed.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I really like the apartments. I haven't had any real problems with the apartment. They are quick on maintenance, and the front office is friendly.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a apt . Love it here . We have lived here for 3 years and I don’t see us moving anytime soon. Also the staff is amazing

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Not happy about still seeing roaches and requesting a non smokers room and the neighbors smoke in coming in my apartment. I purchased a Air Purifier and bombed the apartment. Hope it improves.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I renewed my lease for a second time, the community is quiet and laid back which I love. The residents are super nice and respectful. Its just a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We've lived here for a while now and the community has been amazing!! The pools are amazing. The noise.... there isn't any noise. Its a very quick peaceful please. The only issue I might have is the driving at the entrance of the Apartments. Its like no one cares for your safety but their own. Other then That I love this place!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Hidden Lake is by far the best apartment community I have lived in. While it is an older property, it is still maintained very well, and the staff is AMAZING!!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Recently moved in and I am very happy with everything from the staff to the neighbors. This is a great place to live. The pools are refreshing and kept very clean

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I’v had a good experience so far. I like the community, the location is close to many good places in general. The community is really quiet.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love the environment and how pleasant the staff is it's wonderful to to take a Walk around the lake after a long day or a dip in the pool when it's toasty

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It’s been nice living here. Neighbors are quite. Just wish the apartment complex would care a little more about the insides of the apartments and the cars were a little quieter

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 2 years now and I love it! It’s close to downtown and Galveston with almost equal distance and night life is literally next door!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Amazing View! Staff are very friendly and have been efficient in seeing to my move in needs. My last 3 apartments have been on the water and this is by far the best location. I am very pleased with my new home 😊

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I feel at home here. Everyone in the front office are very friendly. The apartment is good size and clean. When I had an issue with anything in my apartment they fixed it immediately,

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It was very easy to move in. Andrea was so helpful with my million questions. The maintence is very quick to respond. I also love parcel pending because I’ve never had that before.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everything good, the only problem in my personal opinion is the trouble with some residents that doesn’t pick up yhe tools of them pets, maybe with serious punishment for them this situation improves

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love being able to just walk to the lake and take photos and everyone is always so friendly. There was some work being done on my building and I got a personal call from the ladies at the office. I really appreciated that

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I am just beginning my stay here but am very pleased with the location, environment, and staff. Betsy is so awesome! She made everything so easy and painless.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Betsy is extremely friendly and helpful! It has been a smooth process so far, even from states away! I move in next month. I'm looking forward to living here!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Residing at Hidden Lake Apartments has been a blessing & a prayer answered. I have resided here since August 2016 & I have had no problems. My experience of living in this community has been great. From the grounds keeping, maintenance, location from which I commute to work & church, the staff & most of all the lake has all been suitable for me. Great place, great experience!!!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Living here has been wonderful. I’ve really enjoyed the area and the apartments here are very nice. The pool is always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

From the tour to my move in, my entire experience was amazing! Andrea was so patient and informative. She went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable in my new home. I love my new community!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It has been a great experience working with Kim and the other ladies. Kim kept a smile ok. her face and provided mewoth all the details and help I needed.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

So I love living at Hidden Lakes, got to watch the fireworks from my balcony last night!!! It was so nice not having to deal with traffic!!!