I love living here! The management team is always there to answer and question or concerns, not to mention are alway very friendly. If anythinh goes wrong the maintenance team is right on it

Reply from Highland Oaks

I love living here! Its a peaceful community. I love the area and convenience to EVERYTHING. The manager is nice and courteous. The neighbors are friendly. And my kids love the pool and business center.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I just moved here and it's been great thus far. The staff is amazing and do everything to make sure their residents are satisfied. Keep it up! :)

Reply from Highland Oaks

Great experience! Everyone is awesome. Manager is polite and attentive to our needs. Maintenance is on time and quick to resolve issues. Apartment is comfortable with homey feel

Reply from Highland Oaks

Have lived here for almost 20 years. Enjoy it very much. Area is nice and conveniently located to shopping, the highway and to both my wife's and my work.

Reply from Highland Oaks

The new management has been refreshing. It is great pleasure to be able to work with professionals who care about our community. Thank you for your hard work!

Reply from Highland Oaks

Great location, neighborhood is quiet. Staff is responsive. Management doing a great job at trying to bring community together with events and contests.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I've been here for over 2 years and have been pleased with the community overall. Some of the residents complain like they are children and there have been times that maintenance takes longer than what I feel is a reasonable time to address issues. Since the company change the communication isn't as great nevertheless this is home.

Reply from Highland Oaks

There have been a lot of new things coming to Highland Oaks that have been great. But it seems that sometimes resident voices aren't really validated or affirmed, they are just treated as problems to 'deal with.'

Reply from Highland Oaks

Definitely a large improvement from the last management group. I appreciate you guys responding quickly and getting things taken care of. Keep it up.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Everything has been great living here so far. I love how the community stays connected with the people and holds events to bring everyone together.

Reply from Highland Oaks

The location of these apartments is a major reason I have lived here for 10 years. I think the new management is doing a good job at catching up on lingering issues and being responsive to requests.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I have enjoyed living here for almost 2 years and everytime I have needed something it has been easy to have done. I love my fireplace :) go highland oaks

Reply from Highland Oaks

Love my time here at highland oaks...the groundd here are kept clean and like how the location is close to everything. The staff is friendly and helpful if I ever have a problem.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Really have no complaints. Been here almost 2 years and am only leaving because of the price going up. Overall it has been a pretty nice place to live.

The BEST place to call home! Great management team of Paul and Shelby and great maintenance team of Jimmy and Roger. There are so many nice neighbors that live here.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I can see the changes of the community. Paul and his team are doing a great job Will hatr to have to move though when my lease is up because so many things have made these apartment homes great again

Reply from Highland Oaks

Great community and staff. Facilities are well maintained and staff is always very courteous. Common areas are also kept clean and well presented.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I have been very happy with my stay at Highland Oaks Apartments. The location is convenient, and the apartments are far enough out of the eye view of all the businesses so you still get a relaxed environment.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I think that Paul & his staff are doing a great job working to keep the community involved in many different social activities, such as game nights, holiday parties, contests, community social media, special pet days, pot lucks, breakfasts, and more. They have added new equipment that we didn't have before in the fitness rm, increased security with cameras, keep the grounds litter free. It is evident that Paul takes pride in his position & goes above and beyond to keep apts. occupied. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Highland Oaks

Idk what to do with this really. I don't really consider these challenges but more of a way to get the word out there about this website....

Reply from Highland Oaks

anytime there was an issue with my apartment maintanence was really quick to resolve the issue. whenever my boyfriend or i had a question, the leasing staff always helps us

Reply from Highland Oaks

I love the environment, the staff is awesome. Thiswas a great decision. You all did a great job remodeling the apartment and having it ready on time for my move in!

Reply from Highland Oaks

Decent area to live in, management needs a bit more improvement. Maintenance should improve in terms of staffing and getting jobs essentially done.

The application process was so fast i really liked that and the people in the office was so helpful. So i look forward to the rest of the process.