Highland Oaks

I love living here! The management team is always there to answer and question or concerns, not to mention are alway very friendly. If anythinh goes wrong the maintenance team is right on it
I love living here! Its a peaceful community. I love the area and convenience to EVERYTHING. The manager is nice and courteous. The neighbors are friendly. And my kids love the pool and business center.
I just moved here and it's been great thus far. The staff is amazing and do everything to make sure their residents are satisfied. Keep it up! :)
Great experience! Everyone is awesome. Manager is polite and attentive to our needs. Maintenance is on time and quick to resolve issues. Apartment is comfortable with homey feel
Have lived here for almost 20 years. Enjoy it very much. Area is nice and conveniently located to shopping, the highway and to both my wife's and my work.
The new management has been refreshing. It is great pleasure to be able to work with professionals who care about our community. Thank you for your hard work!
Great location, neighborhood is quiet. Staff is responsive. Management doing a great job at trying to bring community together with events and contests.
I've been here for over 2 years and have been pleased with the community overall. Some of the residents complain like they are children and there have been times that maintenance takes longer than what I feel is a reasonable time to address issues. Since the company change the communication isn't as great nevertheless this is home.
There have been a lot of new things coming to Highland Oaks that have been great. But it seems that sometimes resident voices aren't really validated or affirmed, they are just treated as problems to 'deal with.'
Definitely a large improvement from the last management group. I appreciate you guys responding quickly and getting things taken care of. Keep it up.