Highland Oaks

Quiet, peaceful community. Actual physical quality of complex isn't amazing, but that's ok. If you're looking for affordable, quiet living, this is your best bet.
No community is perfect but I have great neighbors, the common areas stay clean and maintained, and my privacy is respected. Maintenance staff is great. Some of the units need more attention.
I love living here. It is so quiet and the people and staff are top notch. Amenities are excellent and upkeep very well. The gym is clean. And requests we put in got taken care of in a timely manner!
amazing i love my home! from the moment i moved in, i am so happy. everything is perfect, the workers, the community, the unit, the pool. so friendly and homey i love it
Having moved here from Nebraska, I was quite nervous, but I absolutely love living here! Even from the very first time looking at the apartment until I signed my lease and moved in, everyone has been incredibly welcoming. I absolutely adore my apartment as well. Originally, we thought the space may have been too small but once we looked at it, it was absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see what the rest of my time here brings!
Love living here!!!! Landscaping is great. It’s quiet, and I like quiet. There is the pool, resort style with grills, both charcoal and gas. Lucky and glad to call it home!!
Great neighborhood. Convenient to everything you need to be near. Close to I-40. Super quite community. Great neighbors. The engineering department has been helpful and are repainting several surfaces to keep the community fresh and clean.
Everything is perfect. It’s a great location. Quiet neighbors. Easy to get around. Nice well furnished kitchen and washer and dryer also. I couldn’t ask for a better apartment experience
I just moved in to Highland Oaks about a week ago. There were some minor issues with the apartment when I first moved in but the front office staff has been very understanding of my concerns and eager to help. Overall, I really like the apartment. The complex is nice and quiet. Front office is responsive.
The residential area is wonderful! My neighbors are fairly laid back and they do not bother me under any circumstances. I will be living here for a while