Quiet, peaceful community. Actual physical quality of complex isn't amazing, but that's ok. If you're looking for affordable, quiet living, this is your best bet.

No community is perfect but I have great neighbors, the common areas stay clean and maintained, and my privacy is respected. Maintenance staff is great. Some of the units need more attention.

I love living here. It is so quiet and the people and staff are top notch. Amenities are excellent and upkeep very well. The gym is clean. And requests we put in got taken care of in a timely manner!

amazing i love my home! from the moment i moved in, i am so happy. everything is perfect, the workers, the community, the unit, the pool. so friendly and homey i love it

Having moved here from Nebraska, I was quite nervous, but I absolutely love living here! Even from the very first time looking at the apartment until I signed my lease and moved in, everyone has been incredibly welcoming. I absolutely adore my apartment as well. Originally, we thought the space may have been too small but once we looked at it, it was absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see what the rest of my time here brings!

Love living here!!!! Landscaping is great. It’s quiet, and I like quiet. There is the pool, resort style with grills, both charcoal and gas. Lucky and glad to call it home!!

Great neighborhood. Convenient to everything you need to be near. Close to I-40. Super quite community. Great neighbors. The engineering department has been helpful and are repainting several surfaces to keep the community fresh and clean.

Everything is perfect. It’s a great location. Quiet neighbors. Easy to get around. Nice well furnished kitchen and washer and dryer also. I couldn’t ask for a better apartment experience

I just moved in to Highland Oaks about a week ago. There were some minor issues with the apartment when I first moved in but the front office staff has been very understanding of my concerns and eager to help. Overall, I really like the apartment. The complex is nice and quiet. Front office is responsive.

The residential area is wonderful! My neighbors are fairly laid back and they do not bother me under any circumstances. I will be living here for a while

Application was easy. Leasing professionals were very helpful. I really liked the ambiance, and amenities provided. I really liked to live here.

We just moves in a week ago. Everyone has been so welcoming and friendly. The staff have been so heloful. The neighborhood is beautiful and we so happy to be part of this community.

Great place to live! Apartments are spacious and amenities are awesome! Staff is friendly and always helpful! My dog loves the dog park and I love crashing by the pool!

Overall a nice quiet community just wasn’t pleased on our move in process. Our apartment was nowhere near ready to be moved into. However, been here about two weeks now and haven’t had any problems other than that.

For the most part, it’s been good living here but I’ve been overall disappointed with the management. They’re hard to get in touch with when you call, and don’t often respond back to emails. My roommate and I have both sent things in that have either gotten a response several days after the fact or no response at all. I think everyone here is nice, it would just be better to have an office that’s responsive and we felt like our voices have been heard.

This is my very first apartment and I’ve absolutely loved it here until recently. I don’t know what happened but staff response has been slacking especially during time of emergency. My ceiling has flooded several times in the last year and I was still wanting to stay because of location and previous experience but after the slow response and growing issues I decided to leave.

Just moved in a week ago. The carpeting in my unit is threadbare and stained and should have been replaced years ago. The HVAC is 30 + years old and noisy. Service requests are not addressed in a timely manner . This is not the advertised “...modern living redefined...” There is a resident in the building adjacent to me who allows his dog to run free off leash throughout the property. If I could give a -1 star rating, I would. I definitely regret committing to a 2-year lease. On a positive note, Gary, the maintenance technician, is very personable and kind.

Wonderful apartment complex in a very safe neighborhood. Our maintenance requests are answered a little slowly, though. We have been waiting for a screen door for almost 6 months!

I have enjoyed every moment with Highland Oaks so far from the leasing to the dependable community managers! It was a simple and easy process to sign for the apartment; plus management was willing to work with us on movie-in dates etc.

So far, the experience has been okay. When we moved in, the apartment was in disarray and not super clean. The shower didn't work and the blinds were all broken. There was a leak in the bathroom and cockroaches in the kitchen. The maintenance people have been SUPER responsive however and all of the problems that we have had have been addressed pretty quickly. The neighborhood is quiet and so far seems safe. The location is great. The kitchens are beautiful! The bed rooms are a modest size but on the smaller size for sure.

There are lots of bugs and some roaches. Even if they spray chemicals they come back. The wood paneling is old on the stairs. Electric Bill's are so high due to inefficiency.

No residential property is perfect but Highland Oaks has been a fairly decent place to love so far. Have had numerous issues with the apartment unit that has resulted in high utilities, the walls are thin and I see maintenance staff very often for repairs. Great location. Has potential to be a great residential property.

Had a rocky start at move in with the apartment not being completely done and ready, but everyone in the office did their best to correct all issues. Very nice staff and understanding staff.

I have recently moved in and have really enjoyed living here. I rarely hear my upstairs neighbor and the complex is consistently cleaned, especially the leaves for this time of year.

Great community, amenities, and staff. I have lived here going on 3 years and I could not have asked for a better experience. It’s quiet, spacious rooms, and a great location.