Love living here and the area that is in! So much to do around here and lots of shopping and restaurants! I also really like where the apartments are located!!

Highland Oaks is a great place to call home. I have always felt safe and welcome here. The facilities are well maintained and the staff is more than helpful.

The staff is friendly and attentive. During severe weather like the snowstorm, there was a good amount of communication. This was the first complex that plowed the parking lot after snow.

Very nice area! The staff and maintenance workers are very nice! The community has a lot to offer! An overall good experience with moving in and the last few months here.

All the staff, Jennifer Morgan Tony and Gary Are Very Friendly,The Residents Are Very Curtious, It is very peaceful, very quite, Beautiful Trees,This place is like hidden from the outside world, As you come in I love how the trees overlay one another, so pretty

The community is wonderful, the staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and the apartment homes are beautiful and spacious! The location is convienient, but you still feel secluded.

So far so good. I love my new home 🥰 cozy, spacious, i love all the things that come along with living here such as the gym as well as the grilling areas and updated apartments

absolutely love the community. nothing is ever perfect, but the staff is always available and willing to help with any and all concerns. Haven't been a resident for long but I look forward to being here for a while.

I love living at Highland Oaks. Everyone is so friendly and I love the quietness. The staff is so friendly and they are quick to help you when you are in need of anything. They make living there soooo easy 💙.

Nice place to live. Apartments are a bit dated but the maintenance crew is good and the office personnel do their best to keep the community informed and in good condition.

Love this apartment! neighbors are amazing landlords are AWESOME. Just behind Starbucks and outback so it’s the perfect place to be!! I love it here!!!

I wish there were more than one event a month because I haven't been able to attend the events. The maintenance people are so friendly and depending on other projects they get it down fairly quick. I hate the office calls at bad times and are unavailable when you call back. You should set a convenient time versus calling you at bad times when you are at work.

My experience has been great at highland oaks! The staff is friendly and always helpful! The location is perfect! The apartments are spacious and have everything I need! Love living here!

Very beautiful and quiet environment. The other residents are very friendly and sociable. This is a great choice for first time apartment renters.

Momma and I love living here, the trees the quietness, just the overall Beautiness of the place, it's hidden....a plus!! The staff of Highland Oaks Are Great!!

My family and I love our neighborhood!!!! We’ve been here already for 2yrs and just upgraded to the townhouse for another 15 month lease!!!!

My move in date is near, so I haven't moved in just yet however my experience with the ladies in the office we're really great with getting back to me with any questions or concerns I may have had during this process.

The staff here is wonderful! They are nothing less than so nice and easy going. They literally help you with whatever you may need. The complex is quiet and pet friendly.

The apartment community has been great aside from some minor issues I had with moving into my apartment. I appreciated the rush to turn it around for me, but that resulted in the apartment having not been swept or mopped and dirt piled in some corners. Additionally, the floor is uneven in some places despite recent renovation. However, the manager has been incredibly accommodating and always made themselves available as I have transitioned and been getting settled into the apartment and community.

Great place to live. Jenifer Morgan Tony and Chester run and maintain Highland Oaks exceptionally. All around it's a wonderful place to live

The location is great and convenient. However the lack of respect from neighbors is horrible. Management doesnt care 3itherand says to deal with it.

terrific community and registration experience Morgan was super sweet, very informative and organized The entire experience was pleasant- we had all questions answered in a reasonable amount of time and timely manner

So far my experience at Highland Oaks Apartment community has been exceptional, and I haven't even moved in yet! Apartment manager Jennifer has done an excellent job educating me about the complex and keeping me updated on the unit I will begin renting this week! I have visited the property dozens of times in the last month awaiting my move in day and have seen nothing but great things from the community and its neighbors! Looking forward to moving in this Friday and will make an updated post about my experience. So far, so great!

Upon moving in, my apartment was not like the apartment described to me. My power bill is outrageous in the winter months because the heater is older than I am. My neighbors have woken me up multiple times yelling in the middle of the night. On the plus side, I enjoy the pool and being close to everything in town. My room is a good size and the floors in the kitchen and bathroom look nice. To be a “remodeled” unit, it needs a lot of attention.

Very nice views and friendly staff. Location is convenient to get on interstate and a two bedroom is cheaper than a one bed at my old complex and it looks nicer on the inside. Plus, no construction immediately in front of the complex