I love it. Living at this apartment has made my stay easy. It is nothing less than the best. The staff work hard so that we can be comfortable.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Things are getting so much better! Justness to clean the breezeways. So dirty and full of spiderwebs. Overall major improvements over the last management.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Good apartment community. Need to adjust responsiveness and completeness of the maintenance request. I have submitted maintenance request and they tried only once to fix the issue, and then closed the job as being completed without fixing anything.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Maintenance guys Jimmy & Roger are SUPER helpful, knowledgeable and timely. I'm always comfortable dealing with them and they're always concerned about our needs. Paul, the new Manager, is SUPER NICE, very on top of everything going on. Many good changes to come. We've known Tammie since moving in. Tammie has a very understanding & compassionate heart & she's always ready to be helpful, listen and promptly takes care of all we need when we need to call her. We so enjoy our apartment but most of all the folks are amazing and wonderful. Hugs & God bless you all.

Reply from Highland Oaks

This is awesome! Highland oaks is a wonderful community to stay in and the staff are so professional. Community rewards was a great idea and the residents appreciate it

Reply from Highland Oaks

So far I love the community. It's such a peaceful and great place to live. Everyone is friendly. Management is doing a great job fixing up the community and running everything smoothly

Reply from Highland Oaks

Quality living in a convenient location. Timely service and maintenance team are efficient and respectful. Overall apartment complex is well-maintained. The team is very engaged with its residents.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Since getting Paul as the new manager there have been many improvements and repairs made to the community. The maintenance staff is much more professional too and is very dedicated to resolving issues as quickly as possible. I'm glad to have signed for another year here.

Reply from Highland Oaks

The community is quiet and it has a friendly atmosphere! Minor maintenance is needed on keeping the outside of the buildings clean. Still haven't located the car wash area!

Reply from Highland Oaks

Lived here going on 5 years. Started off wonderful, slowly things are changing. Hopefully the new management will turn things around and help make the community better again.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Love living here, the maintenance staff is very friendly and follows up with requests quickly. The pool area is nice and is always kept clean!

Reply from Highland Oaks

The new manager Paul is great. The only thing I wish my portal would get straightened out I like to pay my rent ahead of time to know I'm safe and OK and it never has the correct amount on there so I never know where I'm at. With that said I know this isn't his fault

Reply from Highland Oaks

I can see great improvements with the change in management. I like that community events have started happening. I also feel that mainentence is being followed up with quickly now

Reply from Highland Oaks

I love the experience of living at highland oaks apartments.. It's so quiet and beautiful.. Love the pool area, tennis courts, etc.. I also enjoy the conscience of my job, my bank, nail shop, Starbucks, and restaurants in the area.. The people at highland oaks are very nice as well.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I love how responsive Tammy and Paul are... Paul hit the ground running and is doing excellent in his roll. Great place to live very great area to be in

Reply from Highland Oaks

I enjoy my large roomy porch and the beautiful shade trees. The location, so close to the I-40 interchange, is so convenient! It's quiet here at Highland Oaks and that's important to me.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Great neighbors, fenced in dog park, convenient location (mall, shopping, food, close to downtown), safe and quiet neighborhood, nice pool area :)

Reply from Highland Oaks

I've enjoyed the first few months I've lived here; thankfully originally submitted maintenance requests are being filled at last. Happy about the new manager!

Reply from Highland Oaks

doing good, so far just the things that need to be takin care of is slow to be takin care of. other than that is has been a good comfertable place to live.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Good experience so far at Highland Oaks! I was drawn to the community because of it's proximity to Winston's shopping and I40 but the landscaping that makes it look secluded.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I love my apartment. I have lots of woods just off my patio. It is very peaceful. Also convenient to stores. It is a great place to live for someone new to the area.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I've had many bad experiences with living here for the past 1.5 years, but it's nice to see a positive change coming with the new managers. Thank you

Reply from Highland Oaks

I've had a good experience at Highland Oaks so far. In the beginning, I had trouble with maintenance, but all that seems to be better now. I know there is always some time to adjust when switching owners.