I enjoy my large roomy porch and the beautiful shade trees. The location, so close to the I-40 interchange, is so convenient! It's quiet here at Highland Oaks and that's important to me.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Great neighbors, fenced in dog park, convenient location (mall, shopping, food, close to downtown), safe and quiet neighborhood, nice pool area :)

Reply from Highland Oaks

I've enjoyed the first few months I've lived here; thankfully originally submitted maintenance requests are being filled at last. Happy about the new manager!

Reply from Highland Oaks

doing good, so far just the things that need to be takin care of is slow to be takin care of. other than that is has been a good comfertable place to live.

Reply from Highland Oaks

Good experience so far at Highland Oaks! I was drawn to the community because of it's proximity to Winston's shopping and I40 but the landscaping that makes it look secluded.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I love my apartment. I have lots of woods just off my patio. It is very peaceful. Also convenient to stores. It is a great place to live for someone new to the area.

Reply from Highland Oaks

I've had many bad experiences with living here for the past 1.5 years, but it's nice to see a positive change coming with the new managers. Thank you

Reply from Highland Oaks

I've had a good experience at Highland Oaks so far. In the beginning, I had trouble with maintenance, but all that seems to be better now. I know there is always some time to adjust when switching owners.