I love it so far! It has been so peaceful and quiet! It is relatively clean and well maintained. I like the amenities of the car wash,parking spots, gym, dog park, garages, office and pool.

So far so good! Everyone in the office has been easy to deal with. And very pleasant. The grounds are nicely kept. They truly keep you updated on anything we need to know.

Amazing maintenance. Some problems with dog owners leaving 'messes' around lawns. Office is helpful and quick to solve problems, just wish there weren't any problems, but I am understanding. Would still recommend living at highland pointe maumelle.

It's a great place to live its quiet here haven't had any problems so far . Glad to be here. The staff is friendly and helpful whenever I have to ask them

It's a place called home. Its quite. Its clean. It's a friendly place to live. There restaurant besr here, schools stores. You don't have to go far to go shopping. There's also Dr etc.... .

Just moved in this past weekend and we love it! We dont have a puppy yet, but love seeing all the sweet doggies running around the campus! Can't wait to see what the next year holds.

I love it so far! It has been so peaceful and quiet! It is relatively clean and well maintained. I like the amenities of the car wash,parking spots, gym and pool.

I LOVE living here. My cats are happy, and my partner and I have so much space. We are always treated well here - and we love the amenities and neighborhood. I mean, what apartment complex has a car cleaning station, dog park, playgrounds, multiple grill pavilions, a laundry facility, and a 24h gym just for residents? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I love this apartment complex it’s so convenient from school, to work etc. I picked a wonderful place to live, this place has been good to me.

Overall great experience at Highland Pointe Maumelle! A little noisy on the ground level from folks upstairs but you cant always fix that!great job guys!

Easy process, quite, safe. Only had a few minor issues. The water bill has Been the real big issue. The water bill is over 80$. A month and no one has Been there in a month

My only complaints are about inconsiderate neighbors. Upstairs sounds like they are moving dead bodies around at literally all hours of the day and night, including as I write this. A lot of people park in the red area of the parking lot and just leave their cars there for hours. Nobody seems to know how to put their garbage in the compactor which makes the place look nasty. There has also been an increase in garbage being left in the parking lot. Super classy. There should be a way to submit an online complaint for the parking and noise issues.

We love the quiet atmosphere here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Family and kid friendly place to live. Several amenities for residents

I love being a resident here. Everything is convenient for my children and I, we couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay. I would definitely refer my friends.

[this is a very nice neighborhood! I absolutely love the different amenities the community has such as the dog park, the pool and grills and the workout room. This is my first apartment and I would definitely recommend moving here. The office leasing staff made it a easy move in with little to no problems.

I love the community, the maintaince here stays above average. Very nice, office faculty. The neighbors around me are amazing and almost everyone is as a big family especially when the apartments have events and we all can come together.

Nice an quite place to live the not to happy that someone stole my bike an the parking kinda sucks I like it here I like my neighborhood an all

Love the area, friends and how friendly everyone is. I recently got new neighbors under and beside and they’re so loud. I’m starting to hear music late at night.

IM NEW TO THE COMPLEX, SO FAR EVERYTHING SEEMS QUIET AND CLEAN, MAINTENANCE IS FAST AND GOOD.. I LIKE THAT EVERYONE PICKS UP THEIR DOG DOO LOL

I love Highland Pointe Maumelle . From the staff, to maintenance, to my neighbors , I can honestly say I’ve had zero issues so far! Way to go HPM❤️

We love it here. Management and maintenance are great! The complex is in a safe and quite neighborhood. Very close to my job too. Very clean. We love the playground for the kids and the grilling area.

Love it here! Very quite & Safe Complex. Easy to get to restaurants, grocery stores, school, parks etc, Management & maintenance are wonderful.

I loved the overall look of the property since I got here and the units were so spacious and modern. My favorite parts are the car wash center and the pool.

It is nice so far staff is friendly and everything is clean so far. I really like the 24/7gym and the playground. The pool is a little small but its clean.

Even though i just moved in these apartments, it's wonderful. My neighbors are not a pest, it's very convenient and the fitness center is a great asset.