I love being a resident here. Everything is convenient for my children and I, we couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay. I would definitely refer my friends.

[this is a very nice neighborhood! I absolutely love the different amenities the community has such as the dog park, the pool and grills and the workout room. This is my first apartment and I would definitely recommend moving here. The office leasing staff made it a easy move in with little to no problems.

I love the community, the maintaince here stays above average. Very nice, office faculty. The neighbors around me are amazing and almost everyone is as a big family especially when the apartments have events and we all can come together.

Nice an quite place to live the not to happy that someone stole my bike an the parking kinda sucks I like it here I like my neighborhood an all

Love the area, friends and how friendly everyone is. I recently got new neighbors under and beside and they’re so loud. I’m starting to hear music late at night.

IM NEW TO THE COMPLEX, SO FAR EVERYTHING SEEMS QUIET AND CLEAN, MAINTENANCE IS FAST AND GOOD.. I LIKE THAT EVERYONE PICKS UP THEIR DOG DOO LOL

I love Highland Pointe Maumelle . From the staff, to maintenance, to my neighbors , I can honestly say I’ve had zero issues so far! Way to go HPM❤️

We love it here. Management and maintenance are great! The complex is in a safe and quite neighborhood. Very close to my job too. Very clean. We love the playground for the kids and the grilling area.

Love it here! Very quite & Safe Complex. Easy to get to restaurants, grocery stores, school, parks etc, Management & maintenance are wonderful.

I loved the overall look of the property since I got here and the units were so spacious and modern. My favorite parts are the car wash center and the pool.

It is nice so far staff is friendly and everything is clean so far. I really like the 24/7gym and the playground. The pool is a little small but its clean.

Even though i just moved in these apartments, it's wonderful. My neighbors are not a pest, it's very convenient and the fitness center is a great asset.

It was a very easy process to get approved, had a few bumps but over all very excited about my move here.. our apartment wasn’t quite ready for move in but management stepped up and made it right.

A few loud residents late at night (after 11). Some dog poop left on grass for days. Upstairs neighbors loud at weird disruptive times, usually around 3 a.m. Parking is not great with a baby, especially on grocery night. Playground is nice and on the whole, the complex is good.

The community is very nice and everyone here is friendly. I feel very safe living here and if I need something there is always someone I can ask. Also, where it is located everything is in reach and it is very convenient.

Love highland pointe maumelle. Would refer them to anyone. Quiet, spacious, nice apartments. Love the staff and the area I live in. If ppl come to maumelle this is it

Love it here . It's quite, clean. Its home. Something goes wrong they fix it. Not to far from gro. Stores. Restaurant and there is a lot of schools. .

So far since May it’s been a very good experience can’t wait to see what the future holds for my little family! The staff are very polite and the maintenance staff are very respectable.

So far so good. Real quiet neighbors. Everyone seems to be friendly. The apartment looks amazing, way better then my last place i rented. Overall good experience so far.

My experience started off being difficult because of the neighbors lying on my family saying we were being loud every night. Another bad thing is that there are kids that come out everyday, screaming and fighting. So if you are trying to get some sleep, good luck with that because it’s impossible.

I love how our community stays informed of landscape and exterior enhancements. T b anks for a playground for the little children! It is conducive of a more family oriented residence.

It’s a nice community with plenty of amenities. The pool remains open until the weather permits and the gym is 24/7. The complex stays clean and the people are very friendly

Safe and quiet area, grounds are well kept and everyone seems respectful of each other. The office crew are extremely professional and try to help in every way possible.

This apartment community has been great so far. The staff is great and helped us tremendously during our move in process. The apartments are beautiful!

Just moved in and everyone seems to be super friendly and nice. The grounds are well kept and cleaned.Not noisy at all, cant wait to start new memories here!!