Awesome community. Staying here for almost two years has been nothing short of a joyous experience. Office is friendly and able to assist whenever they can. Definitely worth the money.

I love the environment... feel safe with police at almost every corner... everything in the apartment actually works as it is supposed to... no problems here...

Great. Quiet. Good management. Clean. Prompt to fix service requests. Spacious clean efficient convenient. Laundry room available and convenient. Pet friendly.

Very quiet community and maintenance team is fantastic!! Thanks to James and the other guy with glasses (sorry can't remember his name). Love the manicured upkeep of the property as well.

The pakig stinks and we need better sound proof because the walls are so thin to the point where I can hear my neighbors having sex. The stair ways are a bit messy as well

We have lived here for almost 4 years. We love it. I feel we have the best apt in the complex. I feel like I'm coming home to a "vacation" in the summer when the pool is open. Can't get better than that!

The staff was super friendly and they got all of my paperwork prepared quickly. The apartment was very clean and is spacious. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because of the parking, there are not many available spaces.

When I called the rep that anwered the phone was pleasant and professional. After I moved in the office called to check to see if everything was okay with my stay.

Mr. James is the heart and soul of Maumelle with its best past experiences. Holidays and even birthdays wouldn't be as joyful without him. The years my family been at HPM we felt as our community was family because of him. The past year Halloween was the first holiday we truly missed Brenda and James hay ride, the give a ways as HPM youngest found it safer amongst the apartment and looked forward to summer heat resident appreciation.

I have been living here for 1 1/2 months and have enjoyed it. Nice apartments, quiet and has a welcoming feel. Looking forward to the spring and summer for the pool to open.

Very nice and quiet community. Never had any issues with neighbors or the staff. I have lived here almost 3 years and My family and I love it.

Hayley was excellent in helping us get moved in ! They have made my experience quick and easy as possible I originally spoke with Lakeshia and she was the one who intially helped me out !!! I recommend Highland Pointe to anyone

I have cockroaches and my apartment smells like cigarette smoke from my downstairs neighbors (probably smoke inside; at least smells like it). Ive told management, and they did nothing. Not trying to be rude, but come on now. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Other than that its a nice place to live and have had minimal problems with anything else.

This has been one of most peaceful places to live. I have really enjoyed leaving here the past 11 months. The staff is very friendly. Highly recommend them.

Amazing community to live in! I have been a resident for a while and this is the best community I have lived in. Safety is one of my priorities and this is a safe community

My husband, Allan, and I have been residents since May 2014. We love our community and hope to be here for many more years. Most will know me through A.J., our friendly Dachshund. We feel very comfortable taking our long walks around our neighborhood

I’d love to give it 5 stars, but the current manager and assistant manager are preventing it. They make billing and leasing mistakes on a regular basis, they’re often rude, they’re unknowledgable about the complex, and it’s not uncommon for them to randomly close the office during regular business hours without notice. The 4 stars are for the community itself, and for the maintenance staff who consistently go above and beyond.

It’s nice and quiet. The dogs running around are cute but I’ve noticed that kids have been hanging out unsupervised and digging holes and leaving trash. Maybe something to enforce by putting up a sign

Highland Pointe of Maumelle is run by a great management team. Lakeshia in the leasing office is always friendly and willing to always go the extra mile. Overall, a good place to live. I just wish parking were better at times.

I love how quick the maintenance team is whenever something needs fixed. The landscaping is always in top shape. I feel very safe here too! I love that it is tucked behind some trees as well and not completely exposed and on the main road.

I love my apartment....It's quite ,clean ,and very cozy. Peaceful community..Great staff..Clean property..Nicely kept lawn. The community is also peaceful and quite. I rate it 5Stars!

I really do mot live living here for a few reasons. First my neighbor always have trash on hisbporch even after complaining serval times. Then its never any parking spaces near my apartment. I live in building 3 and had to park my the office many nights.

Staff is awesome! Peaceful, quiet, safe community. Kids can be quite loud and they throw food and junk on the ground. Other than that, Highland Pointe is a great place to live

Haley and Lakiesha were so helpful with getting me set up. Nice little area and apartment! They have a pool gym pretty much everything you could need

Highland Pointe is a nice place to live, The office staff is wonderful, there Attitudes are positive and The landscaping is always maintained...