I love my apartment....It's quite ,clean ,and very cozy. Peaceful community..Great staff..Clean property..Nicely kept lawn. The community is also peaceful and quite. I rate it 5Stars!

I really do mot live living here for a few reasons. First my neighbor always have trash on hisbporch even after complaining serval times. Then its never any parking spaces near my apartment. I live in building 3 and had to park my the office many nights.

Staff is awesome! Peaceful, quiet, safe community. Kids can be quite loud and they throw food and junk on the ground. Other than that, Highland Pointe is a great place to live

Haley and Lakiesha were so helpful with getting me set up. Nice little area and apartment! They have a pool gym pretty much everything you could need

Highland Pointe is a nice place to live, The office staff is wonderful, there Attitudes are positive and The landscaping is always maintained...

Great community of people! The people here are awesome and loving! My apartment has had a few problems but the maintenance people have taken care of it really fast.

I absolutely love my community and it's so quiet and the staff is very friendly and it is a kid friendly environment. I also have friendly neighbors there's always activities going on to get you involved in the community

This is a friendly and clean community. The staff makes you feel right at home. All needs and questions are addressed immediately. I am very pleased.

I'm enjoying being part of their community so far. I like having this community contest also. My only complaint is I would like to jade my garage a little closer.

It is a clean place with a good club house. The inside of the apartments are decent and the neighborhood is maintained nicely and it is nice.

I haven't lived here very long, but so far I like it pretty well. The apartment was exactly as they promised it. Parking isn't very well, and when people take up 2 parking spaces that sucks. As far as safety goes.. I feel safer than I did but have had someone not leave me alone and it's just a little sketchy.

Pretty good job so far. I'm enjoying my new apartment and loving the peace and quiet around the apartment complex. Would recommend this place to others

This is a great place to live, but I feel like there have been a lot of changes lately. I'd like to see some benefits. Last year when I renewed my lease I was promised we would get new faux wood blinds and over the range microwaves but I haven't yet. Parking has also become a problem.

Love the community and staff. Safe and clean community. Awesome customer service and professional staff. The apartments are spacious and beautiful. Also convenient to schools, parks, stores, and food places.

I like it here! But, the parking situation kind of sucks... I'm thinking about upgrading to covered parking so I can always have a parking spot! And the balcony privacy is still sort of bothering me but other than all that, I enjoy the quite of the complex and my neighbors seem very friendly

Looking forward to staying. My move in dare it July 14th. I'm already looking forward to decorating my new place and living in my new community.

I had one incident where I ghink some kids were playing and stole things from my car, but I guess the yard people found my stuff in the grass. Usually it's a nice and quiet place!

The apartments are basic but do the job. Great maintenance guys! Always attentive and quick to tend to problems. Those two have great customer service.

It is a beautiful apartment complex and the workers at the office are always quick to help when things are confusing. The price is a little steep, but for the great and safe community you are living in, it is well worth the money!

The staff/neighbors are nice. Very clean unit, community, and pool area. Perfect location. Quiet day & night. Just need more parking spaces!

We are doing great here at the apartment complex. My boys really enjoy living here at the apartment. They always love to go swimming and ridding there bikes out side

I love where I live and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure we are safe and secure in our community. They hold events for the residents and they are always professional and friendly, and most of all dependable.

Change in management has been a disappointment to say the least. First they never informed us that our lease was up. Never told us about a package until a month later. Tried to charge us 181 dollars for who knows what. Make you do the DNA swab for your dog or charge you 150. Threatened for not being able to get to our garage door and now it's worse than before. These are just a starter. So I'd say a very poor management

The office staff is very helpful! They took the time out of their schedule to wait for me after hours to sign my lease agreement. The neighbors are friendly as well.

I love how quiet & well maintained my property is! my neighbors are great and the leasing office staff are very quick at responding to me. I couldn't ask for anything better