When I called the rep that anwered the phone was pleasant and professional. After I moved in the office called to check to see if everything was okay with my stay.

Mr. James is the heart and soul of Maumelle with its best past experiences. Holidays and even birthdays wouldn't be as joyful without him. The years my family been at HPM we felt as our community was family because of him. The past year Halloween was the first holiday we truly missed Brenda and James hay ride, the give a ways as HPM youngest found it safer amongst the apartment and looked forward to summer heat resident appreciation.

I have been living here for 1 1/2 months and have enjoyed it. Nice apartments, quiet and has a welcoming feel. Looking forward to the spring and summer for the pool to open.

Very nice and quiet community. Never had any issues with neighbors or the staff. I have lived here almost 3 years and My family and I love it.

Hayley was excellent in helping us get moved in ! They have made my experience quick and easy as possible I originally spoke with Lakeshia and she was the one who intially helped me out !!! I recommend Highland Pointe to anyone

I have cockroaches and my apartment smells like cigarette smoke from my downstairs neighbors (probably smoke inside; at least smells like it). Ive told management, and they did nothing. Not trying to be rude, but come on now. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Other than that its a nice place to live and have had minimal problems with anything else.

This has been one of most peaceful places to live. I have really enjoyed leaving here the past 11 months. The staff is very friendly. Highly recommend them.

Amazing community to live in! I have been a resident for a while and this is the best community I have lived in. Safety is one of my priorities and this is a safe community

My husband, Allan, and I have been residents since May 2014. We love our community and hope to be here for many more years. Most will know me through A.J., our friendly Dachshund. We feel very comfortable taking our long walks around our neighborhood

I’d love to give it 5 stars, but the current manager and assistant manager are preventing it. They make billing and leasing mistakes on a regular basis, they’re often rude, they’re unknowledgable about the complex, and it’s not uncommon for them to randomly close the office during regular business hours without notice. The 4 stars are for the community itself, and for the maintenance staff who consistently go above and beyond.

It’s nice and quiet. The dogs running around are cute but I’ve noticed that kids have been hanging out unsupervised and digging holes and leaving trash. Maybe something to enforce by putting up a sign

Highland Pointe of Maumelle is run by a great management team. Lakeshia in the leasing office is always friendly and willing to always go the extra mile. Overall, a good place to live. I just wish parking were better at times.

I love how quick the maintenance team is whenever something needs fixed. The landscaping is always in top shape. I feel very safe here too! I love that it is tucked behind some trees as well and not completely exposed and on the main road.

I love my apartment....It's quite ,clean ,and very cozy. Peaceful community..Great staff..Clean property..Nicely kept lawn. The community is also peaceful and quite. I rate it 5Stars!

I really do mot live living here for a few reasons. First my neighbor always have trash on hisbporch even after complaining serval times. Then its never any parking spaces near my apartment. I live in building 3 and had to park my the office many nights.

Staff is awesome! Peaceful, quiet, safe community. Kids can be quite loud and they throw food and junk on the ground. Other than that, Highland Pointe is a great place to live

Haley and Lakiesha were so helpful with getting me set up. Nice little area and apartment! They have a pool gym pretty much everything you could need

Highland Pointe is a nice place to live, The office staff is wonderful, there Attitudes are positive and The landscaping is always maintained...

Great community of people! The people here are awesome and loving! My apartment has had a few problems but the maintenance people have taken care of it really fast.

I absolutely love my community and it's so quiet and the staff is very friendly and it is a kid friendly environment. I also have friendly neighbors there's always activities going on to get you involved in the community

This is a friendly and clean community. The staff makes you feel right at home. All needs and questions are addressed immediately. I am very pleased.

I'm enjoying being part of their community so far. I like having this community contest also. My only complaint is I would like to jade my garage a little closer.

It is a clean place with a good club house. The inside of the apartments are decent and the neighborhood is maintained nicely and it is nice.

I haven't lived here very long, but so far I like it pretty well. The apartment was exactly as they promised it. Parking isn't very well, and when people take up 2 parking spaces that sucks. As far as safety goes.. I feel safer than I did but have had someone not leave me alone and it's just a little sketchy.

Pretty good job so far. I'm enjoying my new apartment and loving the peace and quiet around the apartment complex. Would recommend this place to others