Highland Pointe MML

4.4

4.4

Highland Pointe of Maumelle is run by a great management team. Lakeshia in the leasing office is always friendly and willing to always go the extra mile. Overall, a good place to live. I just wish parking were better at times.
I love how quick the maintenance team is whenever something needs fixed. The landscaping is always in top shape. I feel very safe here too! I love that it is tucked behind some trees as well and not completely exposed and on the main road.
I love my apartment....It's quite ,clean ,and very cozy. Peaceful community..Great staff..Clean property..Nicely kept lawn. The community is also peaceful and quite. I rate it 5Stars!
I really do mot live living here for a few reasons. First my neighbor always have trash on hisbporch even after complaining serval times. Then its never any parking spaces near my apartment. I live in building 3 and had to park my the office many nights.
Staff is awesome! Peaceful, quiet, safe community. Kids can be quite loud and they throw food and junk on the ground. Other than that, Highland Pointe is a great place to live
Haley and Lakiesha were so helpful with getting me set up. Nice little area and apartment! They have a pool gym pretty much everything you could need
Highland Pointe is a nice place to live, The office staff is wonderful, there Attitudes are positive and The landscaping is always maintained...
Great community of people! The people here are awesome and loving! My apartment has had a few problems but the maintenance people have taken care of it really fast.
I absolutely love my community and it's so quiet and the staff is very friendly and it is a kid friendly environment. I also have friendly neighbors there's always activities going on to get you involved in the community
This is a friendly and clean community. The staff makes you feel right at home. All needs and questions are addressed immediately. I am very pleased.