Hill Country Place

I enjoy being a resident at HCP! The staff is very friendly and get to know their residents on a first name basis. Maintence completes work orders in a timely manner which is a plus to have also.
Visitors parking on building 13 side of property would be nice but other than that, it's chill. No issues that can't be quickly addressed and fixed.
Amazing community and helpful staff. Apartment was in excellent condition and matched my requirements. Move in day was exceptionally quick and friendly.
it’s pretty okay. I like the environment and the view from my apartment. I also enjoy going on walks since the bike trail is right behind my apartment.
I really enjoy how involved Hill Country is with their residents. They truly make an effort to make this place feel like a united community and a place we are proud to call home.
I love living here, nice environment and love the outdoor setting, and event that all have put on, especially the s'mores. Amazing staff everyone always so friendly
After living here for a couple of months I have had nothing but good experiences here! The staff is so helpful and very nice and the apartments offer a lot of value for the price you are paying compared to other apartments around UTSA. Overall Hill County Place Apartments is one of the best places to live for college students.
Pretty good although someone does play the bass super loud at 1 am lol. I really like all the events but i think more vegetarian friendly events should be there. Like for the pizza one, they only had pepperoni and things like that!
The staff at HCP is great! Very nice and helpful whenever needed. My neighbors are really nice and my roommates make this place really feel like home. Love this place
Amazing I love it here the staff is very nice and maintained us also very nice. The apartment is very spacious and always clean . I would highly recommend