Hill Country Place

4.5

4.5

Amazing Community, Beautiful scenery, awesome and helpful staff members, nice apartments, and great amenities are why I really enjoy living here.
At first, I was hesitant about my country hill experience due to the cost of living. However, I was greeted kindly, and I love the vibe along with the people around me. I was surprised an apartment would do socials or give out food to residents, but glad I chose Country Hill.
I really like the staff here, I’ve always thought HCP had the genuinely nicest people. I’ve had a great experience living here, I like the location and amenities and the community feel of HCP.
Maintenance is very responsive. The promoting room is handy and organized. Very good only problem was when the wifi went out for the weekend.
I honestly love the gym here and the sunsets! Super glad I moved here. This is my second year here and I have no complaints. Maintenance has also always been great
Really love the events they do for the tenants and events that they do for the pets! In general Hill Country is amazing and quick whenever we have an issue. From maintenance to lease issues, they always her right away!
Loved the staff and the many friends I made there. The events there were fun and also the food was good. Loved that the maintenance were always available
Staff is great and friendly!! Maintenance gets work done pretty fast and they're friendly as well! The grounds surrounding the apartment buildings are great for dog walking, biking or just a walk in nature.
Very accommodating! I’ve been stuck in a quarantine for a week now and still feel comfortable in the apartment! Staff even offered to bring me my packages to the apartment door!
Very spacious! Love that you can never be bored since there are many things to do around the complex. Even better, the area is great for having lots of space for pets to roam around leashed.