Hill Country Place

4.5

4.5

I love how quick and easy the staff makes things there at hill country. The place is amazing and it comes with many different features. I really feel at home there
Everything has been good, I renewed and will be paying less rent in the future and I enjoy the free food and the pool area a lot. I haven’t really had much problems.
I have really enjoyed living here so far. The apartments are well maintained and everyone in the office is really friendly. I like the location and the amenities as well!
Beautiful apartments and grounds. I love all of the amenities and pricing! It’s so great to have the option to be assigned roommates based off your personality quiz.
Great apartment complex to live in with some of the friendliest staff you will ever meet. Lots to do around with campus being super close by.
Hill Country is a very nice and affordable place to live. It comes with nice amenities and it’s placement puts you near almost everything! I would recommend living here if you’re a student.
Staff/management could be better at both addressing and handling issues amongst residents. Too many times have there been instances where staff/management dies not provide adequate responses to issues arising.
The staff is very helpful and easy going. When I had any sort of problems they were very responsive and caring. They made sure I was well pleased.
Hill Country enjoys having get together for the resident's but without an overwhelming pressure to attend them or stay the whole time. Very chill and always happy to help
I love living at hill country place, the staff is friendly and helpful and the community is in a nice area located on the trail. There is also a dog park and a really nice gym as well.