Hill Country Place

4.5

4.5

Maintenance is amazing. They help you fast. The staff is always there to help as well. The people at the desk are so nice and everyone is very considerate
Hill country is a great apartment complex and I enjoy spending time there. The gym is great and the dog park is nice. Neighbors are really friendly and there is always security keeping a look out.
Great experience in getting for this fall semester! The VIP move in is a plus and the staff is super helpful and professional. The location is also amazing.
I have had some issues with the AC and that’s probably my only issue. They have been in and out of my apartment and still it’s 75-80. The rooms are pretty and everyone is so friendly at the desks.
The staff is so friendly here, always made sure that we had the best experience living here. If you want a great place to stay near UTSA this is definitely the place to be
I love living here! The amenities and community are amazing! The pool, gym, office, volleyball court, and walk trails are so convenient. The staff is always super friendly and helpful.
Really open and a lot of activities to do like hiking on the trail or going to the pool and relaxing by the fire but area. I like the accessibility of everything like computers and lounge area and the staff is and very helpful .
So far, the community seems nice and well organized, along with the housing seems to be well maintained and looks perfectly new. It was the best price for what I have gotten.
I've been here for 4 years, and I just really appreciate the maintenance crew. They are always on top of work orders, and no job is too small or unimportant for them.
I enjoy living at hill country place!! I love going to the pool when it’s super hot out. I’ll sometimes go to the gym just for a little workout. They also give free food sometimes which is cool!!