Hill Country Place

Very active community with lots of various activities that won't keep you bored. Lots of offered benefits and very responsive care. Great environment to be in.
Living here as been great! Everyone is always really nice and easy to talk to! I also appreciate the quick service that’s provided if something were to ever go wrong.
Everything is amazing here the only thing I would change are the bugs and the issues with my apartment supposed to be renovated. Pest control has came to my apartment once but they need to come again since we cant enjoy our patio since there are bugs. Also my apartment is supposed to have certain things since it is renovated and it doesnt. Those are my only concerns.
Excellent apartments. The staff is very nice and always helpful. Every time I call them or visit them, they are very attentive. The place is perfect for a peaceful life. It is not loud and the pool, trail, and views make it very relaxing.
It was great until corona hit and caused some difficulties in my stay but the environment was cool and the atmosphere and apartment was very neat and comfy.
Hill Country Place Apartments is a great place to live! The amenities are great and the people are even better! Glad to be here for my second year
Amazing! I knew me and my friend made the right choice staying at HCP. The amenities out near every other complex around, and the prices make everything better! So thank you for that
Good apartments, lots of fun activities, plenty of parking, nice staff, pet friendly great pet park lots of fun time here at hill country place
I met my friends here. Roommate assignments were amazing. Maintenance always come fast and the staff at the front office always has a smile.
There is a Great view and the pool is amazing. I love the view of the forest and the trail is fun to walk. The pool on a nice summer day is beautiful.