The place is kept clean but the upkeep is minimum Its close to downtown and its close to the interstate if you need to travel back and fourth

How do you expect me to express my honest experience in 140 characters...that's a tweet. Anyway, I'm glad hillhurst is under new management.

You guys are great. The staff here are friendly, courteous, and professional. I like everything about this property except maybe the laundry room.

Great customer service, timely maintenance, clean grounds, we'll lit parking ...no noise disturbances. ..location is perfect for me, so close to everything. ..

It has been a good experience so far with the exception of the minor spider infeststion that is apparent in the warm months especially, we have not had any major issues. Its a very quiet and safe neighborhood.

It has been good so far. Getting adjusted and making it work has been tough but it is getting there. Do not have a lot of time to stay home because I work a lot. Hope things will get better soon. But so far it has been good. I do not know my neighbors!

Nice place to live. We had minor setbacks, but all is well now. It is close to the parkways, and some shopping. I like it here, they have a great maintenance team here. Also the managers are nice too.

Nice and quiet here. Thanks for that. Don't like the idea of having to pay to pay rent, but I understand the business. Customer care is great and service is too.

Nice place to live. Moved here in 2009 to 2012. We left because we had to leave state for business for a year. So as soon as we got back to town we came back to stay at hillhurst.

Great community, and great managemen! Happy to live here! It is always so great to be able to swing into the office, just to say hello! My neighbors are all so great! Looking forward to using the pool!

Hillhurst is a quiet community filled with nice people. It has an outdoor pool, great landscaping, a playground, and other great amenities. Its apartments are spacious & new. It is a pleasure to live there.

Quiet neighborhood. I missed it here. I love the pool. My son loves the playground and my whole family loves the 50cent sodas! A have a few friends that wanna live here.