My husband and I have been living here for 2 and a half years. Neighborhood is fairly quiet and neighbors are nice. Staff is helpful and maintence always gets what you ask to be fixed done in a timely matter. I love that we have a trash valet service and I love that the complex provided us with the trash cans. It’s very helpful and I’m glad we don’t have to haul our trash on our cars to take it to the dumpster. Since the apartment is so old is gets very cold near the windows and door in the winter. I wish they did some remodeling/upgrades to the apartments. I wish they would also open the club house too. As long as I have lived here it has never been open. In the summer bugs are a big issue no matter if you are super clean or not. Although they have pest control I feel like it doesn’t help. I believe there is a roach infestation here, that’s the only thing I have a major issue with other than that it’s a nice quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I Love the community. It’s very peaceful and I haven’t had any problems. Maintenance crew is great, property stay clean. What more could you ask for. So far so good!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Most of the time it’s a pretty quiet community, the personnel at the leasing office are great! I have no complaints about my neighbors, and my sister lives across the way!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland Park is a great place to live and raise your children. The staff is very respectful and welcoming and the neighborhood is very clean. There’s not noise at all.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It's been great living here. I feel safe, especially since the gate is always working! The community is family friendly and usually quiet, there are no idlers on the property. Mentainance usually responds quickly and the staff at the office is friendly and professional. The only improvement that I recommend is that more attention is given to the cleanliness of the apartment corridors/walkways and stairs.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It is OK. Pretty average community. Feels safe. Lots of children. Older buildings. High staff turnover. Very centrally located, near lots of shopping.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Nice and peaceful. Happy that I chose this community to live in, especially since this is my first time living alone..haven’t had any problems

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartment is lovely, we love the space and the leasing office employees are great our only complaint is our upstairs neighbors are always stomping and running in their apartment

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I've lived here for over a year now. Great community to live in. The front office staff is great. Problems are always handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My rent averages $1500.00 per month and upon the renewal of my lease not even a cleaning of the carpet was offered. The community is priced like an upper middle class community but ran and housing persons that more so emulate a government assistance class community.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Awesome community,great staff and very prompt on concerns and maintenance. Friendly and well secured community. Quiet ,neat and close to most stores and facilities.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

This place is awesome. The few problems that we have had have been addressed quickly. I highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a good community.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland Park Apartments aren't bad. The units have a nice layout, however our bath tubs are pealing and so were our neighbors, and my mothers apartment as well. They are in the process of fixing that now. The buildings are rather dark, I suggest they update their lighting because it's even pretty dark in the daytime. The landscaping can definitely be improved. There are plenty of children on the property and it seems to sray fairly quiet so thats a plus. The playground needs to be updated and both car ports as well. Trash over flows sometimes.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland Park is pleasantly a quiet community. I like the fact that they were able to stop the cig. smoking in the building. However, the neighbor fries food all the time and it stinks up my apartment. I will reach out to the managers for help. I think they will try.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartments are quaint and very comfortable. It's surrounded by many restaurants and shopping centers. It's close to the major highways. It has the feel of home.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It is a nice community and conveniently located for restaurants and stores. The only negative is that the landscape maintenance could be a lot better.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It's a nice apartment. Just wish my front door didn't have a dents all over it. I ask to get it replace but yall said no. All I'm saying is that if we replace most of the damage doors, the apartments will look more better.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great to live this apartment. Quiet neightbors. Clean environment. No violent. neibors are friendly. Office staffs are kind and helpfulness.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Nice neighbors, good management, no bugs, and within 10 miles of anything and everything you may need or want. I've been very satisfied with my experience.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I enjoy the community. It is safe and well kept. The maintanence team is quick to fix any issues. The ammenities are great too. The location is great too.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have been here a little over 6 months and it has been wonderful. The office staff and maintenance crew are awesome and friendly. I love it here and recommend this place to everyone I know.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love my apartment community. I would prefer them to anyone looking for a place to stay in Lawrenceville. The office staff is fast and easy to work with. They will solve all issue you have.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Customer service has been fantastic. I don't like that the entry gate breaks so often or that it is left open for the holidays. The dog stations are convenient but they need to be emptied more often. The one behind building 11 is overflowing. Security seems complacent. I have witnessed a couple fights in the parking lot and other unusual activity with no response from security. The one time I called security I received no response. There are a couple of residents who drive through the complex with their music turned up to a very high volume late at night. This has woken me up a couple times and I am surprised that the security guards don't put a stop to this, seeing as the residents have to drive passed the security guard at the entrance. Aside from that its a nice complex and I enjoy living here.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

nice location which is close to many shops that i use for shopping at when i am in need of buying things that i like to shop for in stores .

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love the location of the community. It is very Convienent to everything. I love the valet trash service. It's quiet and peaceful. All that is missing is a basketball court and at least 1 assigned parking spot.