Overall I like the communit, noise is never really an issue, and the maintenance/ front office staff are absolutely fantastic. HOWEVER I've had 6 mandatory inspections since March and I am ABSOLUTELY NOT OK WITH THAT. I know it's not the leasing office's fault, but the repeated discomfort of having maintenance randomly come into my apartment could have been avoided if the inspections were combined into one. If the multiple random inspections continues, I will look for somewhere else to live next year.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My apartment community is rated five stars. Has a gym, two pools, grills, clothes wash facilities aside from plug ins the apartment home has.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Maintenance is always on top of their work and job completed right away. Good job guys!!!. We enjoyed the use of the pool grill last summer. Thanks you very much.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love living here, it’s so quiet & the neighbors are nice. This place really is a community. This has to be one of the best apartment complexes i have lived in.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The area is quiet, close to everything and the staff is extremely helpful. Courtney is our leasing agent. She is very knowledgeable and a ray of sunshine. The Holland Park Apartments will be our home for years to come.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I’m in love with the community and the workers in the front office. They are caring and help when it’s needed. All though they don’t have a computer room for the residents they still help u with your computer needs.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Amazing location with the best amenities possible. The apartments themselves surprised me with their size. Very quiet and peaceful at night.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We love living here!! The community is so nice and clean for the most part. The neighbors are mostly considerate of the noise in the evening and into the night .

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Very quiet and nice. Clean community. I like the dog stations by each building. It would be nice to have a few more and closer to each building.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Wonderful and friendly staff. Very quick to respond to any issues that may arise. The grounds and pool area are always keep clean. BBQ grills are also kept clean

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great staff and customer service. Apartments are old and outdated. Relatively inexpensive compared to apartments around this area. Amenities are non- existent

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We just signed our lease, but courtney was absolutely fantastic in everything that she did for us. She was flexible and helpful in so many ways. I love the community so far, and can't wait to take advantage of the awesome amenities! All work orders that needed to be placed at inspection were taken care of so quickly!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Convenient to most places. Quite, and peaceful! Fun community events! Nice amenities! Repairs made in a timely manner! Overall Great place to live!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Everyone on staff is great! When I put in a maintenance order they come and fix the problem in a timely matter, and fix whatever the problem is to my satisfaction.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The staff has improved in keeping the ammenities clean and ready for the residents to use. This is the first time in a while where both pools were available the whole summer. The maintenance continue excellent work with a quick response. There needs to be something done with the gate system because I have experienced, along with many other residents, the gate not wanting to open to let resident cars out. There has been an instance where a long line of cars are stuck waiting to get out. There should be a contact info for near the gate for when this happens before the office opens.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Wish the inside was a bit more updated, but I like the apartment overall. Safe, quiet and clean which are the major things anyone would want.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

So far so good. The gate sometimes is finicky and the locker system would be awesome if the carriers actually knew what to do. But other than that everything is good.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great place to live in. The staff are very professional and friendly. The maintenance is very prompt which is awesome. So far I've been very pleased.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Really good service. Everyone does the best they can. Maintenance has been great. Wish the gate was kept in better shape by the residence, but it's never a huge problem.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great community and staff is friendly and helpful. Lots of diversity and reasonably priced. Apartments are somewhat older but floor plans are nice.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Staff is very good. They are respectful. Maintenance is awesome. There's alot of activities & events for the residents. The property is kept up.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Love the area. The best apartment complex so far. The gates open & closes, plenty of securities and there’s two pools. The tress keeps the sun away but not too many and there’s a like or river behind the woods. I think I saw this deer once but that’s another story.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

So far so great! The employees working in the front office did a great job at getting me and my friend associated with the complex & all benefits of staying there. Great place!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Customer service was awesome. They were knowledgeable of what I needed as well as any other needs I may need. Because of this experience, I can honestly recommend this complex to anybody that may be looking for any living adjustments

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

This is a wonderful apartment complex to stay at. Everyone at the front is so generous and make sure you are helped with what you needed to be helped with.