This is a wonderful apartment complex to stay at. Everyone at the front is so generous and make sure you are helped with what you needed to be helped with.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love living here. The nights are quiet, even on weekends, and the complex being surrounded by woods gives a sort of peace about the air. The only thing I don’t like is when the gates don’t work as anyone can come in, and I hate strangers coming in most of all. There are waterbugs which is to be expected but if you keep your home clean the chance of them being inside is slim. I do have ants living in my front door floorboards, but to be honest they’re cute and I just spray them if they get too out of hand. Overall living here is nice, as long as no one touches my car. I haven’t had issues but maintenance is swift and the employees are all very nice. :)

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We enjoy it here - just wishing the gates would remain open throughout the day so that cars are not waiting in line to pass through the gate. I’ve almost gotten in an auto accident twice, because of impatient drivers behind me waiting for me to turn into Holland Park Apartments. The line gets way too long and I have to wait out in the street to turn into Holland Park Apartments. It would be nice to keep the gates open during the day and close them at night. Also, sometimes when I am leaving to go to work, the gate to leave does not open. Please maintenance your gates. Other than that, I am very happy to be here. You all care and make this community safe and enjoyable.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Nice and friendly environment. Regular inspections for the safety of the community. Management and staff are very polite. Amenities are convenient and kid friendly. Great neighborhood all around.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartments are nice and the staff does a good job communicating. I've had very few problems that the staff handled quickly. I will recommend this place to others.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great location. Grounds are well kept. Valet trash service is very convenient. Very calm and safe complex. Spacious rooms and patios. Lots of amenities.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have worked with Chris and Emeli. They are both very kind and willing to assist you with any questions you may have. I received a tour with each one and they were amazing.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Holland Park Apartments. The leasing staff is very professional and have always been friendly and quick to respond to my apartment needs. I have had a bit of a problem with pest control but pest control services are offered on a weekly basis when needed. The grounds are kept looking nice but the breezeways need to be kept clean of cob webs and debris. Interior features are a little outdated but rent is a bit cheaper compared to other apartment complexes in the area. Very convenient to shopping and restaurants. Overall, my stay at Holland Park Apartments has been a positive experience for the most part.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It is very comfortable and relaxing here and the people and neighbor are OK, The pool party was great seeing Blake everybody and myself had a wonderful time .To my opinion I will recommend other people to come and get a apartment here.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

so far everything looks good. people are nice. just need to have some time for me to go around and see all entertainments and enjoy. only thing is that there are some roaches outside.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love it here, it s very peaceful. I have wonderful neighbors. Whenever I have an issue in the apartment, management will send people right away. They need to work on the the gate issue it s most of the time open apparently there s been an issue for weeks besides it s okay.I would definitely recommend Holland Park to my friends. In other words living here has been a great experience for me.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Normally The amazing frog is good. The only exception is my work kitchen floor which has been waiting 15 months for a repair at this point. Children of upstairs neighbor stop and run through the apartment at all hours. I have reported it several times and even spoke to them personally once. But, the noise continues. The groundskeeping at the front entrance is excellent. However the same standard is not applied to the rest of the complex. cousin example there are leaves under the bushes in front of building 3000 that have been there at least 2 years. When bushes are pruned the trimmings are often left on the ground. I assume the company is paying for the same quality of landscaping for the entire property. The residents have to deal with poor landscape maintenance and the management company is not getting the quality of work they are paying for. Won't cost anymore to fix this problem. You just need to insist that the landscape maintenance company do their job properly.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love my apartment so far! I did have a snake at my front door but other than that, it's been really good! My dog has other dogs to play with so she has a great time here too!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland Park is a fantastic, quiet, safe community. Their apartment prices are very fair and it's close to everything that's important to me. Noise has never been an issue and maintenance requests are always done quickly. I couldn't be happier picking Holland Park!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We have loved living here for the past 2 years. However things have been going downhill. The landings of all the buildings are dingy and dirty as they are never cleaned. The gates are always broken. We moved here because we liked the gates but if they’re always broken then what’s the point.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartments are somewhat dated, but management is very responsive to any issues and is looking to modernize facilities in the future. Overall a good value, but nothing fancy.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love the customer service! Emely was amazing in helping me and reaching out to me when needed. The apartment is great and love everything!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I’ve been a resident of Holland Park for the last 3 years and it has been a great experience overall. Nice, quite apartment complex with gated entrance.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My living experience here has been great. I have lived here 5 years now. I love my spaces Regent apartment with the sun room and very much enjoying the peaceful and clean community. The office and maintenance staff are great.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Maintenance responds to work request quickly, the office staff is amazing at their jobs and you can purchase almost anything you need within a 2 mile radius.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It has been amazing so far. I love my place and I feel very safe. The staff was so helpful! I love it here so far so good. Its so close to anything I could need and is an easy commute to work for me. I love it.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The office staff are helpful and friendly. Maintenance is fairly quick for the most part. The apartments however are old and outdated. The unit we live in doesn’t cool or heat evenly. But you get what you pay for. It is one of the cheapest places you can live in compared to other apartments around the area.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The location was nice. Rent was reasonable. Neighbors were alright. Couldn’t wait to move out. The location was nice. Rent was reasonable. Neighbors were alright.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My Apartment is is on the lower level. The location is not conducive to peaceful living. It can get very loud from my neighbors living above me.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Maintenance group is superb in this apartment complex. I put in a work order the night before and the following morning they will show up to work on the request. Thank you maintenance technician/s.