Hudson Park South

So far, Hudson Park has been an overall great experience. The staff and maintenance team are timely, efficient and super friendly. The amenities are convenient, though I do wish we had pool access. 9/10 would recommend to a friend.
The building is a convenient location and the maintenance team is quick and efficient with repairs. New concierges are pleasant and are at the desk much more consistently than before.
Staff and residents are very friendly and welcoming from our first day moving in. Looking forward to exploring Hudson Park and Yonkers more.
My apt. Took a few days to have maintenance address some unfinished items, but know all has been completed. Enjoying my new residence. The rest the amenities are fine, the concierge is on point and professional.
Smooth move-in procedures allowed for a great moving experience. Concierge service is always courteous and professional. Needed some help understanding mailing procedures but the help came swiftly.
The apartment is great and concierge has been really helpful. We submitted a work order and it was completed the very next day. I’m glad everyone makes sure we feel at home.
So far it’s been a great experience,I love the location, beside the train noises and traffic It’s fairly quiet area I love staff they are nice.
So far its been great Maria has been amazing with the whole application and choosing an apartment process. I can’t wait to look at the spectacular views of the great Hudson
Love this place! Summertime is really when life on the water starts to feel special. Listening to free concerts from my balcony on Friday nights is great!
I've only been here about a week now but I have loved every minute of it. The staff is fantastic and very friendly. Everyone that I've met so far has been very kind. So far, Hudson Park is a fantastic place to live!