Great place to call home. I love my new apartment. The size is a perfect fit for me. I love the convenience of being near all the stores too.

Reply from Hunt Club

The move in was super easy. The layout of the apartment is the best. The bedrooms are huge. quiet area. great school district. down side packing is horrible. the parking is why I give the property three stars

The staff really does listen when you have a problem and they are super quick about getting a resolution. Property is nice and quiet. We've been here for several years and things just have gotten better.

Reply from Hunt Club

Always good when we need maintenance people on it right away .All around good community to live in would recommend friends to this apartment

Quite and peaceful, I enjoyed having a lake close by. I love the gym and basketball court. It make it easy to be close to walnart and the movies and other outdoor activities

I moved here about a month ago, and I wish I moved here sooner!! Everyone is friendly, neighborhood is safe, and apartment is gorgeous! Maintance was quick and efficient.

the maintenance is very quick and sufficient with fixing things one to two days after making the request. The office staff is ready to answer any questions?

We have had a great experience so far living at the Hunt Club Apartments. It has been 5 months and we have had no issues so far. Our neighbors are friendly.

Very efficient staff, pleasant and caring. Layout and grounds are well mantained. Had a leak in the wall, it was quickly addressed and fixed, staff followed up after the work. Very happy with living here

I have lived here forcover 2 years. All the thonhs that attracted me to move here has changed. I'm seeing attempts to get things back on track. The office staff is nice and maintenance efficient.

Love the community, the neighbors, the staff, and everyone here. It feels good coming home, knowing that I’m in a safe area and don’t have to worry about anything.

Reply from Hunt Club

Staff is friendly, but the residents are loud at all hours of the night. The appliances are old and noisy. Maintenance staff are good and quick to respond.

Took me literally 2 secs too get approved and haven’t had a bad experience yet. When i walked in the very gust time it was like a cake walk, gave all info in a timely matter. Showed me the layouts, went home submitted my app and i was approved.

Reply from Hunt Club

I'm super excited to move in next week. The grounds are always kept neat and clean and the staff is always pleasant and friendly and the neighborhood is great for kids!

Reply from Hunt Club

No problems at all. The grounds are well kept and the neighbors are friendly. The management do their job and are courteous. Parking seems fine

Reply from Hunt Club

Very recently, there's been a noticeable difference in the kindness shown by the office staff. I appreciate the improvement very much! Keep up the good work

Reply from Hunt Club

Pretty quiet here. The people who work here are just great,very nice, very helpful...esp. when we were apt. Hunting. Maintenance requests are answered quickly

Reply from Hunt Club

All around committed to you they listen to your concerns you are valued clean as can be expected you get things done fixed fast and in a reasonable amount of time

Reply from Hunt Club

The whole process to get an apartment here at Hunt Club was quite smooth. In fact, it was great. I already was familiar with this neighborhood and had passed the complex may times.

Reply from Hunt Club

Friendly staff and quick to respond to maintenance requests. Beautiful pools, love the off leash park on premises. Grounds are kept fairly clean and free of trash.

Nice apartment. Only complaint is numerous cigarette butts around the apartment grounds....wishing there were community ashtrays where people can dispose of them correctly without throwing them on the ground

The apartment complex is old fashioned, but in a good way. The staff are always friendly and ready to help. The neighboring communities are friendly as well.

Very good staff always answer questions .. get maientence done quickly haven't had any issues this is my 5th time renewing my lease with them

Decent apartments. Quick maintenance action. A bit overpriced for the size of the apartments but not bad. Nice pools, gym is not bad. Close to everything

The property is well maintained. The office staff is always accommodating. All my questions get answered. Surrounding neighborhood is also nice