I was much more excited about living here when I first moved. My car has been broken into and window smashed. I live on the first floor and kids are always running by banging on my door scaring me half to death and waking up my newborn. Kids are everywhere outside with no supervision

We enjoy living here. It’s quiet and convenient. Love being next to the playground where our daughter can play and hang out. It close to a lot of the stores we need.

Reply from Hunt Club

The complex itself is relatively quiet and clean. Neighbors are nice and mostly keep to themselves. The amenities are awesome and the staff are both nice and very helpful

My son and i are happy here , I like the community and service . Office employee so nice , maintenance very very sufficient and on time and communication is great

Reply from Hunt Club

I love living here so far! Very quiet and the residents are all very nice and respectful. The apartments could use some renovations, but it’s a great price for what you get.

Love my apartment! Very roomy and the people are really nice. The people in the main office are really friendly and maintence always comes super fast to fix anything!

Reply from Hunt Club

The location of the property is excellent and residents are friendly and stay to themselves. This is a pet friendly community. The price point is good for what you receive.

Reply from Hunt Club

I have lived at Hunt Club for 2 years and like it a lot. Parking has improved a lot since I first moved in and it's pretty quite. Minus one star because there's dog poop EVERYWHERE and dogs off leash a lot.

Reply from Hunt Club

Maintenance is always quick respond! Front office is always friendly! I love living here! Love the location as it's only 15 minutes to get downtown

Nice and quiet. Love the park and lake close near by. It feel good to be in the middle of two walmart and HEB. The movie theater and Austin Park are five minutes away. So the Hunt Club is in the center of everything.

My name Yoa Ramos since I live in Hunt Club Apartment it a safe and quite place to live.. People are nice to you It a good place to have your kids play outside

Reply from Hunt Club

Good community . I trusty enjoyed staying here. The only thing I didn’t like was that at night there would be random people walking through just looking at staring at you. It was kinda of creepy.

I've lived here for eight months.it's a nice quiet community.the three apartments surrounding mine have very nice tenants.we all look out for each other.the office personal are always very helpful.I'm moving into a bigger 1bedroom next week.

Reply from Hunt Club

There have been issues with miscreants over the last ~year. Some good repairs and refurbishment have been done; things left to do include the TVs in the clubhouse. It feels like the staff is learning how to improve the community every day; maintenance is very responsive

I just recently renewed my lease and am starting my eighth year of living here. My first two years were in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom, when my daughter still lived with me. I downsized into a 1 bedroom when she left the “nest”. My apartment is located very close to the pool so it can be rather noisy at times, but that is to be expected. The overall noise level has gone up a lot over the past several years due to some neighbors who allow their children to run around unsupervised to play in the hallways and parking lot near the pool from the time they get home from school to just before dark. Some of the adults aren’t much better, blasting their bass in the parking lot at all hours of the day and night. (Thankfully there seems to be less of that recently!) Overall, the community has a lot of great amenities, is located in a pretty decent area not far from shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment. The office staff are nice, helpful and professional and the maintenance are quick to respond to requests.

Everyone in the office is polite and thoughtful. The area I reside in is quiet and clean. I love these apartments! It's always a pleasure to feel comfortable where you live.

Great living space. Like the gym. Like the staff. Great community. Conducive to walking. Easy to find for btw and other drivers that help me. Easier for my parents to get to.

Reply from Hunt Club

The maintenance request is terrific they are very prompt and also when they complete the workorder I did receive something on my counter that it was fixed thank you

Hunt Club in Austin is very nice. The apartments are spacious and quiet. The amenities are really nice. The management in the leasing office are always so nice and the maintenance team is on it when you have a need. Great community. Very competitive on the price too. Very close to all shopping needs. You would enjoy it here!

So far that i have lived here, ive liked it. I havent really talked to anyone but they seem friendly. Staff is friendly, the complex is kept clean.

Reply from Hunt Club

I think the community needs to have cameras and night security, the first day my roommate brought her car here it got broken into. Maybe a little better lighting outside would help as well.

Reply from Hunt Club

Thanks for working with me when I needed it. Seems like its going to be a nice quiet place to live. Why do I have to type more than this its to much

Reply from Hunt Club

Recently moved in and it’s nice and quiet office is helpful. Can’t wait to enjoy the area and the community here in my new place. Look forward to fresh start here

Reply from Hunt Club

The community is nice I have had no issues. There is limited parking that is being resolved by having an unprofessional towing company harras everyone over petty things like leaving their cars parked outside a parking spot with hazard lights on to run upstairs and grab something. It's even worse to your visitors.

Reply from Hunt Club

Since I've been living here, which is a total of 5-6 months now, its been quite impressive, not the most luxurious apartments on the strip however anytime I have an issue with something they are very prompt, and I haven't had much to complain about. :)