Hunt club so far is good. I moved in about two weeks ago. Had a few maintenance issues but they have been resolved quickly. Apartments are a little outdated

It's quite, nice place to stay need more vistor parking or vistor parking pass card(two per unit) that goes in the window of the vechicle for our guess that's visiting so their vechicle want get towed

Overall good experience so far. Only negative is maintenance, they can’t seem to read the requests correctly. Staff has been helpful so far. Neighbors are all very quiet people, no noise other than during the day, lots of kids running around which can get annoying when you’re trying to nap during the day. Kids seem to walk on the streets a lot, which can be annoying when you’re trying to go to work. There’s two pools which is awesome. More visitors parking would be nice.

Reply from Hunt Club

Very nice looking and nicely built apartments. Spacious, and cozy. Pretty clean grounds. WONDERFUL ammenities... EXTREMELY nice office staff. Mostly quiet, respectful neighbors

Reply from Hunt Club

Ever since I moved here it has been a very nice community, no loud noise everyone is very respectful, the office staff is very helpful and polite.

Reply from Hunt Club

I love living here it is super quiet, I feel excellent in this condominium, so far it is safe and the staff is very nice and friendly, super

Reply from Hunt Club

I love living here. Apartment complex has so much to offer. Super nice Staff and Maintenance crew. Very quiet. Super spacious apartments. Best thing is the Leasing Office staff are so nice and helpful. I love our package pickup. I highly recommend you join our community.

Reply from Hunt Club

I have had nothing but good experiences living here. The staff is always ready and willing to assist. I definitely recommend this community.

It was great from the application process to being approved. The office staff is awesome and i am excited about moving to this community... I would definitely recommend this complex

Reply from Hunt Club

Clean and quiet neighboorhood. Has two pools and a tennis court. They also have plenty of parking for their residents. They also offer covered parking and garages.

Reply from Hunt Club

I am very happy. Everyone is friendly. I give it a rating of 5 out of 5. Communications timely and accurate. Vey quiet and peaceful. 5 stars

Reply from Hunt Club

It is relatively well kept up, the Management and maintenance staff are competent, a nice place to live. We have a carport and ample room for our things.

Reply from Hunt Club

Loved the apartments when I moved in. Needs some improvements now. Several electrical issues. Now some shady people in the area. Overall still an ok place to live.

I appreciate the lights amd stairs being repaired. Also my patio being replaced. I feel much safer. Would love for the parking lot music to be less and I would like for people to pick up their dog shit. Otherwise its good

I greatly enjoy the gym and look forward to taking advantage of the pool come summer time. The staff has always been kid and helpful. The few times bive had to call maintainance they've been fast and professional.

Reply from Hunt Club

People around here are pretty friendly.It'squite place.What I like about our place is when care packages come in they will send us a text to let us know.

always willing to help Always direct and courteous Fast and reliable repairs Great community very quiet and not a lot going on. Constant cleaning

Reply from Hunt Club

Hunt club is a very family friendly apartment complex. Everyone is very nice and maintenance us always on top of any work orders. I would definitely recommend living here.

I’ve been here for a year and a half, and I have no complaints about the complex or community. The people are very friendly and this is a safe place.

The apartment wasn't a's modern as I would like it. Seemed to be a rushed renovation, sink sputters a bit and the floor is not leveled. Othwe than that the staff was friendly, I'm going to have to do a maitenance request soon but we will see how long that takes ! Also no microwave.. total bummer but I should have read the fine print.

Reply from Hunt Club

I love the community and how roomy the apartment is.Maya is the best!!! She makes sure u understand everything.She showed us a beautiful floor model.

Reply from Hunt Club

Everything looks great i like it here the maintenance has super good services and its very fast in solving the problems also office staff is lovely and friendly

Reply from Hunt Club

Good place to live, dryer and washer are available for a separate monthly payment i like that, really spacious, no roaches so far, only thing is that parking lot is full by the time i get home

Reply from Hunt Club

I’ve lived here for 5 months and so far, so good. Only thing I can say is that my neighbors apartment did get broken into and now I’m skeptical about being home alone.....

Reply from Hunt Club

Absolutely loved my experience at the apartment and would definitely recommend to all of my friends. I worked with Lisa and Emily both were very kind and made sure I understood everything. 😊