Great Place to live! Quiet, close to 35 and the Howard Train station. Parking is a small issue but other that, I reall enjoy here and plan on being here for a while.

Reply from Hunt Club

I really do love my apartment and apartment community. The amenities are pretty awesome as well. I can enjoy tennis, basketball, the gym, and two parks to let the kids burn off energy. It seems to be a pretty quiet laid back atmosphere.

Reply from Hunt Club

Love the area!! The staff is helpful and efficient, but pest control for ants needs to be mandatory since we pay for it. Other than that, nice place to live.

Nice and quiet. Working OT a lot and need the sleep. I'm able to relax at home and enjoy. The doors and windows need insulation for the warmth. Otherwise great!

I like the location of the Hunt club apartment. The neighbors are friendly. I feel safe in the area.because I always see the Travis county constable driving around.

Apartment is nice, office is friendly. The kids can be loud, and they pull trash out of the dumpster and throw it everywhere. Upstairs unit is a bit loud and doesn’t seem to realize there are people below them.

Reply from Hunt Club

Just moved in love my apartment the price and location. The amenities are great. One down side wish it had a laundry center on site. Staff has been very friendly and very very helpful. I have started recommending the Hunt Club apartments to my friends.

Reply from Hunt Club

The staff here is friendly and so polite i love my new apartment alot of room and very spacious good size patios parking isnt an issue at all!

Reply from Hunt Club

They've worked with me when needed. Quiet community. Never have a bad experience when calling them for any issue. I would recommend these apts to people.

Reply from Hunt Club

I can honestly say we haven’t had any issues with our stay here at Hunt Club. Our children even found friends. It’s very close to my child’s school so there’s no issue with distance either.

Reply from Hunt Club

I'm new here but I am loving the Maintenance responsiveness and the workout room so far. The staff is also really friendly and helpful. This feels like my home :)

Reply from Hunt Club

I really enjoy living here the neighbors are nice and the staff is very helpful. The area is always clean and it is easy to find parking! I really liked how they worked with me to get an apartment here!

Reply from Hunt Club

When Reporting a issue from the apt example Light Bulb is not working maintanance immediatly comes and get it fix ! love that everything is working properly 😊

Reply from Hunt Club

I’ve been here a few weeks and enjoy the complex. The staff was friendly and precessional. The grounds are kept nice in appearance. I enjoy living here.

Reply from Hunt Club

It has not been too long for me at Hunt's Club apartment but Maya and Elizabeth at the leasing office are definitely very helpful..Also I found that the apartment maintenance is pretty prompt. The apartment is at a convenient location for being close to the grocery stores and major interstate highway. Apart from the lack of parking spots, I have not noticed any major issues here so far.

Reply from Hunt Club

This is our third year living here .were satisfied being here in this community, when something needs fixing in our home it's done that day when we call it in.

Everytime I have a package, I get a text and when I go into retrieve it they are always polite.I love the extra curricular activities they have in the front office.

The staff is amazing. They answer my questions and concerns in a timely manner and efficiently. I like how they keep the residents informed with what is going in the neighborhood to keep us safe.

Reply from Hunt Club

The HVAC system is poorly maintained and dirty. I can smell odors coming from my neighbors. The maintenance will come and clean it if you ask them to though.

The apartment is nice and livable. would love to recommend to any friend or family member. Management is always nice friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Hunt Club

Relatively quiet and friendly neighbors. Very sweet staff. They try to fix problems quickly. The amenities are great! LOVE that residents have access to pools, tennis court, computers, pool table and indoor basketball court

Reply from Hunt Club

I've lived here for 5 years. It's been an enjoyment. I love the events the office offers. The neighbors I've interacted with have been nice and I love how it's close to the park.

Reply from Hunt Club

Great customer service maintenance and office staff Anytime I need anything maintenance wise they always take care of it . Safe complex love the wood floors

Everytime I have a problem with my apartment they come running to help..they keep me updated on everything that is going on in the apartments

Reply from Hunt Club

We recently moved here 3 months ago and the staff and residents are so so friendly! We love that it is so family oriented and know alot of our neighbors. Whenever there is a maintenance issue they come right away. The feeling of community is awesome!