I love living here everyone is very friendly!!! The neighborhood is quiet and shady! I also like how clean the apartments are and how prompt the maintenance people are!

Reply from Hunt Club

So far my experience here has been great. We just moved here on the 1st. We love the location/neighborhood. We have really enjoyed walking the trail.

Reply from Hunt Club

Great staff maintenance issues always adressed. Well maintained treated with respect safe place good neighbors. Lived here for 2 years. I enjoy the amenities

Reply from Hunt Club

The parking spaces are very small/close. I’ve noticed that it is not many visitor parking available here. The parking spaces are very small/close. I’ve noticed that it is not many visitor parking available here.

Reply from Hunt Club

AWESOME COMMUNITY. Lots of kiddos so kid friendly. Only thing that I dislike is parking and lazy dog owners who leave mess when there are plenty of pop areas with bags.

Reply from Hunt Club

The staff has been incredibly friendly and prompt. I appreciate all the communication that they provide as well as the perks of living at Hunt Club. Plus you can't beat an awesome patio in the summer. My daughter and I are looking forward to our time here.

Reply from Hunt Club

Nive people nice apartments loud neighbors (fire department next door) close enough to resonably get where you need to go but out of the way enough your not in the middlenof everything parks close by great pool and fum

Reply from Hunt Club

Super relaxed they make feel like family super friendly. Im very happy and feel blessed to have found somewhere where it actually feels like home somewhere where i feel like i can raise my son in piece. I love the community the location and pretty much everything about the apartment complez there super willing to assist you with any help u might need i really enjoy my stay here.

Reply from Hunt Club

Neighbors are horrible! But I love the community it’s and the friendly staff. I feel like the pools can be cleaned more. Maintenance is good.

Reply from Hunt Club

This has been the best complex I have ever lived at. I love it here! The amenities make it worthwhile, and the neighborhood seems safe and clean!

Reply from Hunt Club

I haven't been living at the Hunt Club Apartments for very long but I can honestly say that it's a great apartment to live at. The complex is very quiet, there's a lot of amenities, and everyone in the office is very accommodating and friendly. I really like living here so far. Thank you!!!

Reply from Hunt Club

The office people are great and very helpful. The location is perfect for my life. The apartments are well spacious inside. There is plenty of parking

Reply from Hunt Club

It's been 100 times better than the last apartment we had! My Fife and I LOVE the aminites and the area is very close to some very good areas.

Reply from Hunt Club

The experience was been a good 1 thus far and I really enjoy the area. Very friendly staff too. The cost is step but considering the location and amenities it is worth it.

Reply from Hunt Club

Pretty good place to live. Maintenance is awesome, the dog park is nice. Just need to find the gym around here.l, but other than that it’s pretty awesome here.

Reply from Hunt Club

Beautiful property with plenty of amenities but in the actual unit there are outdated appliances aswell as a lack of utilitiy with no light's in the bedrooms and non working plugs

Reply from Hunt Club

Great location! The rec center & school is right across the way. The amenities such as pools & gym & indoor basketball court are nice. Smooth easy process at move in.

Reply from Hunt Club

I moved into Hunt Club because of the affordable price for a 2 bed 2 bath. Although it is small, it was a big enough space for just my son and I. Since then I have gotten married and need more space for a family of 3. I can’t imagine how people with multiple children can live comfortably in such small living quarters! In the year and a half I lived here there has been several issues with loud neighbors either blasting music in the apartments at late hours or people at the pool doing the same. The community is terrible. We have had the cops by several times for noise complaints and one time for when a man was yelling gang stuff and threats at my husband. There has been a reported shooting in the apartment complex that the staff let us know about. But there has also been a stabbing, numberous break ins to the vehicles, and just recently, we were robbed by the maintenance staff while we were at work. Maintenance barely does their job, they lie on the resident portal when jobs are complete and the staff never answer the phone in the office. My husband actually walked into the office while calling them to find someone just sitting at the desk ignoring the call. They seriously need staff that care about their tenants! I do not recommend anyone to live here!

Reply from Hunt Club

I just moved in and i love it. it's a quiet place to live. great area. love it has a gym and indoor basketball court. I haven't had a problem with the staff, they're pretty awsome.

Reply from Hunt Club

Move in process was easy and quick. Office always answers. Community is good. Gym needs some repairs. Love wood floors in my Aprt. Willing to stay with hunt club.

Good community. Front desk staff is knowledgeable and open to help. Maintenance is quick. Neighborhood has changed quite a bit. Pricing is decent.

Reply from Hunt Club

Is a friendly neighborhood and we are very happy in our new home. Thank you so much for accepting us in your community. Staff is wonderful, the amenities are in great condition, clean.

Reply from Hunt Club

Nice community, but you can hear people talking it in the hallways around 1 in the morning and at times it seems like someone attempts to open the front door.

Reply from Hunt Club

Nice area, just need more night security and more lighting. Good location and not far from downtown. Good price and Hunt Club has a great management team

Reply from Hunt Club

The location is not bad and the people that I live around seem pretty decent the only issue that I have is that he takes a bit longer than usual to get assistance when needed other than that my stay has been enjoyable