My name Yoa Ramos since I live in Hunt Club Apartment it a safe and quite place to live.. People are nice to you It a good place to have your kids play outside

Reply from Hunt Club

Good community . I trusty enjoyed staying here. The only thing I didn’t like was that at night there would be random people walking through just looking at staring at you. It was kinda of creepy.

I've lived here for eight months.it's a nice quiet community.the three apartments surrounding mine have very nice tenants.we all look out for each other.the office personal are always very helpful.I'm moving into a bigger 1bedroom next week.

Reply from Hunt Club

There have been issues with miscreants over the last ~year. Some good repairs and refurbishment have been done; things left to do include the TVs in the clubhouse. It feels like the staff is learning how to improve the community every day; maintenance is very responsive

I just recently renewed my lease and am starting my eighth year of living here. My first two years were in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom, when my daughter still lived with me. I downsized into a 1 bedroom when she left the “nest”. My apartment is located very close to the pool so it can be rather noisy at times, but that is to be expected. The overall noise level has gone up a lot over the past several years due to some neighbors who allow their children to run around unsupervised to play in the hallways and parking lot near the pool from the time they get home from school to just before dark. Some of the adults aren’t much better, blasting their bass in the parking lot at all hours of the day and night. (Thankfully there seems to be less of that recently!) Overall, the community has a lot of great amenities, is located in a pretty decent area not far from shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment. The office staff are nice, helpful and professional and the maintenance are quick to respond to requests.

Everyone in the office is polite and thoughtful. The area I reside in is quiet and clean. I love these apartments! It's always a pleasure to feel comfortable where you live.

Great living space. Like the gym. Like the staff. Great community. Conducive to walking. Easy to find for btw and other drivers that help me. Easier for my parents to get to.

Reply from Hunt Club

The maintenance request is terrific they are very prompt and also when they complete the workorder I did receive something on my counter that it was fixed thank you

Hunt Club in Austin is very nice. The apartments are spacious and quiet. The amenities are really nice. The management in the leasing office are always so nice and the maintenance team is on it when you have a need. Great community. Very competitive on the price too. Very close to all shopping needs. You would enjoy it here!

So far that i have lived here, ive liked it. I havent really talked to anyone but they seem friendly. Staff is friendly, the complex is kept clean.

Reply from Hunt Club

I think the community needs to have cameras and night security, the first day my roommate brought her car here it got broken into. Maybe a little better lighting outside would help as well.

Reply from Hunt Club

Thanks for working with me when I needed it. Seems like its going to be a nice quiet place to live. Why do I have to type more than this its to much

Reply from Hunt Club

Recently moved in and it’s nice and quiet office is helpful. Can’t wait to enjoy the area and the community here in my new place. Look forward to fresh start here

Reply from Hunt Club

The community is nice I have had no issues. There is limited parking that is being resolved by having an unprofessional towing company harras everyone over petty things like leaving their cars parked outside a parking spot with hazard lights on to run upstairs and grab something. It's even worse to your visitors.

Reply from Hunt Club

Since I've been living here, which is a total of 5-6 months now, its been quite impressive, not the most luxurious apartments on the strip however anytime I have an issue with something they are very prompt, and I haven't had much to complain about. :)

Since I have lived here there have been good and bad neighbors. The staff does a reasonably good job except in the arena of the grounds which continue to degrade over time.

so far the apartments have been so helpful with getting me set up for moving into my new place they were where super fast in getting me my lease

Reply from Hunt Club

Great experience so far. I have had a great time getting ready to move. Office staff is very nice and the apartments are priced well in my opinion.

Reply from Hunt Club

They were informative about what was needed in the application process and we were approved very quickly! Theyre accommodating and friendly. Cant wait to mive in and make it my home!

Reply from Hunt Club

I love the community. I've had a wonderful experience living here. The office staff is very very helpful. Wouldn't sabotage to live anywhere else!

The staff was polite and helpful. They understood what my needs were. They explained each floor plan perfectly. I am going to feel at home in this community.

Reply from Hunt Club

This is a great apartment community. Even though I just recently moved in, the staff has been quick to address and fix any issues. This community is very quiet and friendly.

Reply from Hunt Club

I’m happy that This place feels like home sweet home. Kids enjoys it, the community is safe. The area could be a little clean but you can’t control the people.

Hunt club so far is good. I moved in about two weeks ago. Had a few maintenance issues but they have been resolved quickly. Apartments are a little outdated

Reply from Hunt Club

It's quite, nice place to stay need more vistor parking or vistor parking pass card(two per unit) that goes in the window of the vechicle for our guess that's visiting so their vechicle want get towed