Great so far, enjoy my time here. I would love to have a shed to park my car under. The gym is nice to work out in and the pools are nice. Yep

Good place to live. Neighbors are nice and its a great neighborhood to live in. Everything is so close, schools, stores and I35. we want to stay in this area as long as we can.

It was a great experience and very friendly busy staff the l ocation is great and the amineties are nice as well, nice pools, indoor basket ball court and nice exercise room

I love the environment its quite. I love that there is a lot of food places and companies to shop as well around the area. I love where I live

Just moved in last weekend but so far so good. The apartment was perfect when I moved in, no issues with it, its really quiet, only complaint is the lask of parking but thats nature of the beast w/ apartments.

Loving everything so far since we moved in! And my dogs love the dog park! Everyone has been so helpful!! Thank you all for everything since we’ve been here.

For the space and quality of the apartment I give this community 3 stars. I had a few issues upon move in but nothing major that wasn't addressed. I like that I'm next door to the park and the pool. I love my spacious 1 bedroom & Den which is more like having a 2 bedroom. Parking isn't bad. Neighbors don't seem to bad. Laid back community. You get what you pay for. Nothing fancy but definitely the home feel.

I just renewed my lease here and I couldn't be happier. All of the loud neighbors I had are thankfully gone, the office staff is still as amazing as ever. The property is constantly picked up after and that's a big plus!

Its very peaceful and Im really enjoying my stay here I have no complaints so far. Management is very friendly and very helpful during application process

Awesome community and I love the quiet area. Lots of areas for dogs usage,even though some residents are not following the rules with this issue. Other than that a great place. Nice staff.

Great ofc MGMT. Maya is great. Patient w out questions and concerns. The move in was easy and out maintenance issues are always looked at right away

The location is great. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. The staff is moderately friendly but they always get the job done. I'll put it like this. My overall experience has been so nice that I renewed my lease!

Great office staff. They actually care about the residents. Complex is nice, quiet, and clean. Am extremely happy that I live here and will more then likely be renewing my lease.

I have so far been happy with my experience. I haven't lived there long enough to be able to say anything bad. So far I like the one neighbor I have met.

Very good so far no complaints . Very easy to sign up and move in. Clean area, no bad neighbors. Very easy to add my bf to the lease. Will consider upgrading next year

p okay na mean p okay community p okay staff p okay maintenance p okay amenities p okay stuff except not p okay pest control i got bugs in my apartment i put in work order and i still have bugs whatsapwitthat

I signed up long time ago and I never gave the app a chance and now I ready to see what the app has to offer and take advantage of the rewards that come along with this app.

Friendly staff; responsive maintenance; parking is good now for residents, though hard for visitors. The workout room is good; the TVs in the club offices don't work as well as they used to

My experience as a resident has been great!, this is an awesome place to stay in a great community. I love the fact that my visitors have a guaranteed place to park when they come visit unlike most apartments!

So far my experience as a resident has been good. Sometimes there is loud music from my neighbors but overall it is a good place to live. I have no complaints.

No complaints, I like the apartment, have had any issues so far. Office staff is pleasent. There are good amenities. Don't seem like neighbors disturb each other

The apartments are great. The office are friendly and helpful. It's quite everyone respect each other. If you want to move here it's the place to be

Sometimes Lisa can be a little rude, but the other staff members make up for it especially Kevin & apartment manager. Haven't had any major complaints while living here these past 2yrs.🤗

I have been here for sevem months and things are Great. Thw staff is Very punctual on time when things need to be fixed. Also I enjoy how quiet it is around here.

I am very happy with my new location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I like THE fact that there are two pools. The community is clean and quiet.