I love living here! The community is great and the apartments are nice and spacious. The dog park is great and my pup loves it. My favorite apartment so far!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Outstanding maintenance service. Very clean and safe place for kids. I never had problems with the staff members, they are always understanding and friendly

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Awesome place to live. Great management team! Good maintenance team also. Conveniently located to multiple highways, numerous restaurants, and several stores.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

It’s been soo great, the staff is terrific and my son and I love the pool and just relaxing after a long day! 😊 we’re been here going on 4 yrs and made sooo many memorable moments.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great office staff and maintenance staff. Just as happy to live here today as I was almost 10 years ago. Great monthly rates compared to like places around.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Pleasant atmosphere and good management . Neighbors are courteous. Management always strive to improve tenants experience by doing special cook out events.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Management is outstanding, always there right when you need them. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. They are kind and very responsive. They treat you like family instead of just a paycheck.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I like living here.... great atmosphere. Very quiet. No complaints over all. Parking could be better.... sometimes have to park on other side of complex if I get home after 8pm.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Everything is kept clean and well-maintained. Any service requests I’ve made have been dealt with the same or next day. The staff are a pleasure to be around and very helpful. I also feel like I got great value for my apartment overlooking the creek. My neighbors are quiet and respectful, so it’s been a great place to live.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I really love the living space here. There's no wasted space and I think that's great!! It's so much nicer than any other apartment I've ever lived in. The neighbors are pretty quiet and the overall feel is really really nice.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I enjoy the quietness and the amenities. I have received speedy service. The staff is always friendly and I am happy I chose this place as my first apartment.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Quiet, Serene setting. Great neighbors and community staff. Any issue is immediately addressed by Zoe and the team here. Extremely enjoyable experience.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Good community Clean community Very nice staff Quick maintenance available Been living here for 4 years and this new management is wonderful people

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great place to live! Excellent management and maintenance. Beautiful pool and community area. Lots of extra events and parties put on by staff.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Quiet. Clean. Respectful staff and prompt maintenance. Always remembers that my cat is skittish so closes door promptly when entering. Sends emails prior to when pest control or fire place cleaners are coming.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have been here since February and have had no issues. It’s quiet and a beautiful apartment home to stay in. The staff is very helpful. And the pool is gorgeous

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very nice complex and the apartment it self feels like home. Very peaceful and we’ve been enjoying the pool, the gym, and the spaces to walk around.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice staff, clean complex, fast maintenance services, it is nice place to stay and secure for my family. Also the location is great . I can stay here forever 😊

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great place to move in. Nice neighborhood, nice apartment. Plus the rent was lower than our previous. I’ve had no trouble communicating with the office since I first reached out.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Luv...love...living at huntington glen. 😊 everyone in office is great and always willing to do what they can to make sure the residents are happy.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice and quiet community. Maintenance is reliable and quick next business day service. Not a 5 star because of the limited parking space, sometimes need to park far from my building.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

We just moved in and already love it! The pool is great, the apartment has a ton of storage space and the community has welcomed us nicely. And having a washer and dryer is so convenient and saves money!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The leasing office people are great. The people are friendly and nice. It is a quiet area. And the apartment is awesome with washer and dryer.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I like that complex because all time everything is clean, the residents are friendly and you get the best treat , and the maintenance teen work fast.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Really excited to see what the work they are doing around the pool/BBQ area turns out. Though...I’m hoping that the grass goes back and the drainage issues are taken care of.