Huntington Glen Apartments

It is wonderful they treat us great. They are always on top of the ball! Anytime i need maintenance they are always here the next day it’s wonderful!
I love living at Huntington Glen Apartments because the neighborhood is quiet and the maintenance team is always on their A game. I’ve lived here going on 4 years. 😌
The neighborhood is clean, well kept, and quiet. The residents are friendly. As a single, I feel safe when I walk Wilma in the early morning and evening.
Amazing and Cooperative staff, clean compound, great maintenance response , safe and secure, I recommend it for every family. The school is across the street
Just renewed my lease! I absolutely just love this complex! The area is quiet and nice! The staff is also very friendly! anytime I have an issue they send maintenance out right away to handle it!
So peaceful, safety and comfortable living ! We been here almost a year and we love it so much! Great service and friendly staff, Noah my son loves Zoe, and her great treats! Lol. So convenient and close from school, work and all the shopping and fun places! We would like to be here for several years! In our small and comfort area!
Started off with the front office just the away they welcome you with open arms ,it’s as comfortable as living in your very own home I love it here already👍🏽.
We like living at Huntington Glen, it’s very quiet and calm. Neighbors are quiet. Only two complaints we have so far is people not picking up after their dog goes to the restroom and the parking.
Good quiet place , nearby stores , good wooden floors. Good hot water , good and clean empty trash place .car wash , there’s a beautiful white horse you can look at.
Good size apartment. Friendly on site managers. When there is a problem it is dealt with. Rent is on the steep side but worth it for the security we have