Huntington Glen Apartments

Ryan made the move in process so easy! He was efficient fast and courteous! He was detail oriented in his emails and always quickly responded with answers!
I’m so happy to be here. Me and my boyfriend live about 5 mins away from our jobs. It’s nice and quiet here and they office staff are very nice and caring.
This complex is quiet, friendly neighbors, and knowledgeable staff. The value here is priceless, having a peace of mind is the greatest quality to consider when choosing your next home. Don't hesitate to call and schedule a tour. Yes I am an actual tenant lol.
Easy way to earn points and get rewards just for paying your bill on time. Nice to get Rewarded for doing easy tasks that need to be done anyways
The Community is nice but could be more upgraded for the price. I enjoy the trash pick up from the front door. We need more covered parking.
Friendly, and Great staff and property. Wonderfully located near an elementary amd jr high school and many resturants within walking and driving distance. Grocery stores near by.
Staff is wonderfully helpful. The entire process was easy and quick. The apartment is is good order and everything works. The grounds are well maintained.
Property is very nice. Conveniently located near elementary school and jr. high school Plenty of things to do nearby. Multiple places to grab a bite to eat within driving distance and at least 3 parks within a 5 miles radius. Staff was amazing and such an easy application process.
I love the community. I love my apartment & the management. I just wish management would do a better job with the an't situation. Other than that, it's perfect.
Very friendly,peace,clean and good environment. Maintainance comes quick after you complain. Big rooms. Big parking space. Secured. Perfect.