Needs to improve. I have been here for 7 years and the first 2 yrs were good as far as property up keep. But the last several hrs it has gone down hill.

I have been here for 7 years. When i first moved in for the first 2 years it was great. Lately with multiple turnovers with management it has gone down hill. Hopefully it will get better.

Huntington Glen has made my first apartment experience unbelievable! The office staff is so friendly and helpful and maintenance is quick to fix a problem!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

There have been 4 total owners of Huntington Glen since we've been a resident. The past owners have been extremely subpar in all areas. The biggest issue we had with the previous owners was that they would never announce when contractors were coming to work on site, and at times inside our apartment. We would get a knock on our door and have to let someone in when no one was dressed or ready for the day. We are unfortunately looking elsewhere now.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The staff is great .. Request are always done in a timely manner . The lights needs to be checked in the stairwell, they are a little dim. Other than that i enjoy being able to pay rent online , the gym and the car wash . i recommended this property to alot of my associates. The area is also convenient and you have access to the DFW airport and major highway

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice quiet community located next to great schools. Easy access to all you could want. Parking can be an issue when people don't park close to their own buildings.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Overall the community is quiet and peaceful. Residents are amazing. The apartments are nice. I love the swimming pool for summer. I wish their was a playground for kids though.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Huntington glen apartment is has a very Safe, quiet and peaceful environment. Prompt maintenance response. Maintenance Cleans pool everyday.