Dog-friendly! Met a lot of neighbors this way! The community it's has lots to offer, including fun events! I have enjoyed getting to know the community in the short three months I've lived here!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Apartment staff are always friendly and show great attention to all residents. They respond quickly to maintenance orders and are very professional.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Great place and nice management staff. Appreciate the saturday lunches and some events. Maintenance is fast anf polite. Pools are nice. Gym and facilities are great. Parking could be better and there should be a playground for kids. More area for kids, not just for dogs.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love my home at Hyde Park. The staff is wonderful, maintenance is fixed almost always within 24 hours and management is more than willing to work with you. I'm thankful for my amazing neighbors and the comforting atmosphere developed by Hyde Park at Montfort.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Hyde Park is unquestionably one of the most unique residential communities in North Dallas. The leasing office staff appear to be close knit and very knowledgeable of property policy. More mportantly, the staff are compassionate, accommodating, professional, and reasonable. If you haven't visited the property, adjust your schedule because it's worth it.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love this place!!! I appreciate the staff so much. Always goes above and beyond!! I'm actually on my third apartment here at Hyde park at Montfort!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Awesome community..love the Saturday breakfast and all activities! I have been here for 2 years and i plan on staying here until i buy a home

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

The crime rate has gone down. So that's a good thing. Right? I haven't had any maintenance issues for quite a while, but when I do they're always quick to respond.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

We Love living at Hyde Park! The office staff is so helpful, and the maintence team is amazing, they respond so fast! The neighbors here are really sweet, and I love that everyone is so dog friendly!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love living here and love the community! It's nice and quiet..neighbors are friendly and the office always has activities going on. Would highly recommend it.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Everything's been nice so far. The trash service is nice and never have to wait for someone to check on a problem or issued that I might come across

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I like them it's a nice property good caring nice maintenance nice stuff no problems private property apartments are awesome its a quiet there big from the inside

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love this area and the people! My balcony faces the creek and I love watching the ducks swim and all the birds flying around. It's definitely a home away from home.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love living at Hyde Park because it feels like a small neighborhood within itself. I don't feel like I'm out on a busy road, I feel safe a secure tucked back into our complex. The neighbors here are really sweet, and I love that everyone is so dog friendly! It makes living here so much easier when almost everyone else has dogs just like you. The office staff is so helpful, and the maintence team is amazing, they respond so fast! If I need something fixed, in my experience they've have been here the same day my request has been put in. Love living at Hyde Park!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Hyde Park At Montfort has been a great experience so far! I've the community. The workers at the front office have always been very helpful!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Would be five, but parking is a beast passed 9pm. I've lived here a while and love the atmosphere. Having nature at my back door is amazing.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Great apartment. Friendly staff and efficient maintenance team as well. Many activities and events to create a community atmosphere. I referred a friend who moved in and loves it as well.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

This is a great little community with outstanding management. The friendly staff is amazing and maintenance requests are fulfilled very quickly.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love living at Hyde Park! They have everything we need: a nice gym, garages, pools, and pretty views! There is an eclectic mix of people who live here: young professionals, families, retirees, students, etc. love living here!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Good community. Like the new dog park. Trash service has improved greatly. Need resident events to be on weekends. Hard to go if you work during the week.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

It has been amazing so far, my only request is for front desk staff to be friendlier and not to get bothered when requesting our packages, sometimes they seem bothered.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Very nice starting too up grad the grounds more maintenance very fast on fixen stuff great place too live. The Ppl in front office are great

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

good, safe and affordable place to live, in a nice area that is close to a lot of things. The management is very helpful and pleasant every time that i have spoken to them. Most of the people that live here that i have met seem to be very pleasant, working-class people.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

We are new tenants here. I have personally had a great experience with the maintenance staff. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and quick to solving the issues with my apartment.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Hyde park is a beautiful, safe and all around pleasant community, with a positively helpful staff and various enjoyable amenities and events!