The maintenance crew here is timely and competent. The grounds are well kept and it's a very friendly atmosphere. We just love the eat in kitchen and the flooring too.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Lived here 4 years. Nice place has started to diminish in good citomer service, enforcing lease agreement rules, they staff always needs to asl their manager before being able to answer a question. My water bill continues to rise mysteriously and my neighnors are louder than they ever have been in the 4 years ice lived here. If the staff would work on netter communication, not seem so irritated by questions from tenants, enforce rules of a leaseling agreement more, have maintenance available on weekends for those with funky work schedules and enforce actual quiet hours I would be able to rate this place higher than average. But for now it will stay average because the interior is updated, nice big balconines and i havent had any major issues with staff like loosing my payment or taking forever for a mainanance request to be filled.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Everyone is pretty nice! Nothing to exciting to give this place a 5. I miss all the events because it end after I get off work. i like their communication and how they reach out to everyone to keep them in the loop on what is going on.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

We love these apartments! From the trendy updated interiors to the helpful staff! We also love the community events they put on often. So happy to be living here

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

All maintenance is done quickly and professionally. The common area are also maintained well and kept clean. Besides the occasional loud neighbors, the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I am close to an year old in Hyde Park, Very nice and good apartment community, it is very large and beautiful - hope it also had more recreation, sports rooms for fun to get 5/5.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Community is working good. Quick response to any query. Ease of access of resources. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Leasing policy is great.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love the property so much... The only terrible thing is parking... There is absolutely no available parking in my section EVER.. All residents should have automatic parking regardless of paying for covered parking or garages.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

No problems yet... No new is good news. The surroundings are nice and quiet as I like it. Nothing wrong with the utilities so far... and the location is nice in the middle of everything.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Dog-friendly! Met a lot of neighbors this way! The community it's has lots to offer, including fun events! I have enjoyed getting to know the community in the short three months I've lived here!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Apartment staff are always friendly and show great attention to all residents. They respond quickly to maintenance orders and are very professional.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Great place and nice management staff. Appreciate the saturday lunches and some events. Maintenance is fast anf polite. Pools are nice. Gym and facilities are great. Parking could be better and there should be a playground for kids. More area for kids, not just for dogs.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love my home at Hyde Park. The staff is wonderful, maintenance is fixed almost always within 24 hours and management is more than willing to work with you. I'm thankful for my amazing neighbors and the comforting atmosphere developed by Hyde Park at Montfort.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Hyde Park is unquestionably one of the most unique residential communities in North Dallas. The leasing office staff appear to be close knit and very knowledgeable of property policy. More mportantly, the staff are compassionate, accommodating, professional, and reasonable. If you haven't visited the property, adjust your schedule because it's worth it.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love this place!!! I appreciate the staff so much. Always goes above and beyond!! I'm actually on my third apartment here at Hyde park at Montfort!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Awesome community..love the Saturday breakfast and all activities! I have been here for 2 years and i plan on staying here until i buy a home

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

The crime rate has gone down. So that's a good thing. Right? I haven't had any maintenance issues for quite a while, but when I do they're always quick to respond.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

We Love living at Hyde Park! The office staff is so helpful, and the maintence team is amazing, they respond so fast! The neighbors here are really sweet, and I love that everyone is so dog friendly!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love living here and love the community! It's nice and quiet..neighbors are friendly and the office always has activities going on. Would highly recommend it.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Everything's been nice so far. The trash service is nice and never have to wait for someone to check on a problem or issued that I might come across

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I like them it's a nice property good caring nice maintenance nice stuff no problems private property apartments are awesome its a quiet there big from the inside

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love this area and the people! My balcony faces the creek and I love watching the ducks swim and all the birds flying around. It's definitely a home away from home.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love living at Hyde Park because it feels like a small neighborhood within itself. I don't feel like I'm out on a busy road, I feel safe a secure tucked back into our complex. The neighbors here are really sweet, and I love that everyone is so dog friendly! It makes living here so much easier when almost everyone else has dogs just like you. The office staff is so helpful, and the maintence team is amazing, they respond so fast! If I need something fixed, in my experience they've have been here the same day my request has been put in. Love living at Hyde Park!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Hyde Park At Montfort has been a great experience so far! I've the community. The workers at the front office have always been very helpful!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Would be five, but parking is a beast passed 9pm. I've lived here a while and love the atmosphere. Having nature at my back door is amazing.