Best apartment ever ! Really good service and best location and nice view. Good neghberhood. Safe apartment and they are very frindly......

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Overall nice place to live. Wish the parking situation would be sorted out! They need to decide on if they are going to enforce the use of the stickers or not. These broken down cars either need to be towed or the residents need to pay for covered parking since they never move.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love the community! Hyde Park is a uch a fun place to live. We just signed our second year lease. It has friendly staff and love all of the pools!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I lobe this apartment complex, i wish that people would pick up after there pets. Maintemce people are friendly and get people are friendly and get things done.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I sometimes get emails,sometimes get notes in my mailbox that I have a package but 80% of the time I have to go ask if they have a package for my apartment because I have tracking on my package and it says it was delivered, this is 2+ days even sometimes... We got locked in our bedroom the very first day we got our keys. We had the new apartment upgrade and the wood floor wasn't completely together when you walk in, it still hasn't been fixed. In the medicine cabinets in the bathrooms it looked molded. I guess it had water damage so all they did was paint over them, I hope it wasn't mold.... Door knows are awful and always breaking. Maintenence is good about fixing things though. Honestly, we could be living downtown walking distance from activity and pay less for something nicer... It's way too much money for what we are paying. Parking is hard sometimes, but I'm not paying even more money on top of high rent for covered or garage.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Nice, quiet place to live.... Been living here for 8yrs and counting.... Nice, friendly staff and maintenance.... If it weren't for corporate greed that continually raises prices and forces some to move out of the complex because of being priced out of living here, I don't think anyone would ever choose to leave.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

awesome! i love living here! maintence is on point! trash is taken care of when needed! i feel very safe! my friends love coming to visit me now!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love living here! I have lived here for about 9 months and the complex and apartment upgrades (dark "wood" flooring in living and bath, the tile in the shower area, the big tub and the countertops throughout are extremely nice. The staff is awesome and always super helpful as well!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I have loved living here for the last year. Very quite community. The staff, especially Andrew has been so wonderful. His customer service is out of this world.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Good management and staff Je suis content de vivre ici. Trea calme et bon ambiance. Mais la securite est un peu faible. Je prefere le mieu. Mais c'est encore bon

Love where I live but there are a few issues mostly with the fitness center. The TVs do not work properly- you cannot change the channels and the wifi doesn't work. Other than that I love it here!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Always consistent and curtious. I have lived here for 4 years and consider this home. I always recommend this community to my friends and family

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

The maintenance crew here is timely and competent. The grounds are well kept and it's a very friendly atmosphere. We just love the eat in kitchen and the flooring too.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Lived here 4 years. Nice place has started to diminish in good citomer service, enforcing lease agreement rules, they staff always needs to asl their manager before being able to answer a question. My water bill continues to rise mysteriously and my neighnors are louder than they ever have been in the 4 years ice lived here. If the staff would work on netter communication, not seem so irritated by questions from tenants, enforce rules of a leaseling agreement more, have maintenance available on weekends for those with funky work schedules and enforce actual quiet hours I would be able to rate this place higher than average. But for now it will stay average because the interior is updated, nice big balconines and i havent had any major issues with staff like loosing my payment or taking forever for a mainanance request to be filled.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Everyone is pretty nice! Nothing to exciting to give this place a 5. I miss all the events because it end after I get off work. i like their communication and how they reach out to everyone to keep them in the loop on what is going on.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

We love these apartments! From the trendy updated interiors to the helpful staff! We also love the community events they put on often. So happy to be living here

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

All maintenance is done quickly and professionally. The common area are also maintained well and kept clean. Besides the occasional loud neighbors, the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I am close to an year old in Hyde Park, Very nice and good apartment community, it is very large and beautiful - hope it also had more recreation, sports rooms for fun to get 5/5.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Community is working good. Quick response to any query. Ease of access of resources. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Leasing policy is great.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love the property so much... The only terrible thing is parking... There is absolutely no available parking in my section EVER.. All residents should have automatic parking regardless of paying for covered parking or garages.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

No problems yet... No new is good news. The surroundings are nice and quiet as I like it. Nothing wrong with the utilities so far... and the location is nice in the middle of everything.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Dog-friendly! Met a lot of neighbors this way! The community it's has lots to offer, including fun events! I have enjoyed getting to know the community in the short three months I've lived here!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Apartment staff are always friendly and show great attention to all residents. They respond quickly to maintenance orders and are very professional.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Great place and nice management staff. Appreciate the saturday lunches and some events. Maintenance is fast anf polite. Pools are nice. Gym and facilities are great. Parking could be better and there should be a playground for kids. More area for kids, not just for dogs.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love my home at Hyde Park. The staff is wonderful, maintenance is fixed almost always within 24 hours and management is more than willing to work with you. I'm thankful for my amazing neighbors and the comforting atmosphere developed by Hyde Park at Montfort.