The process for packages could be better. A few people I know live at communities with those package lockers! It would be nice to not have to rely on the office being open or losing the package in that office.

Hyde park is affordably priced, has great amenities, and friendly people. It’s nice to live in a community where everyone is out grilling at the pool on a summer night!

I cannot recommend this place enough. Not only is the design of this architectural gem a beautiful sight to behold, but the thoughtful amenities. Very stylish and clean place. It's in prime location, lots of hip shops, restaurants, and bars.

Living at Hyde Park has been a great experience thus far. The staff is really nice and helpful. Saturday breakfast is a plus! The neighborhood is awesome

Living at Hyde Park has been a great experience. It's a safe environment with nice amenities. I wish communication from the leasing office was more streamlined and more parking spots were available to residents.

Personable staff, well-maintained grounds. Responsive maintenance guys. Close to all the great places in Addison but not noisy. Love the dog parks and creek views. Nice gym.

My room has squirrels on the roof that wake me up from time to time. At night there are no general parking spots left so I have to park far away. The pool is nice and the gym okay.

Hyde Park is an awesome community! Very tranquil, serene, and private. We love it here so far, with the only exception that vehicles here pass by faster than what they should, putting a risk factor to children who might play outside. But I do love the fact that everything is so calm, quiet, and maintainance and staff at front office respond quickly to your needs. Not to mention the good treats they bring to you every weekend! No place like Hyde Park, hands down!!!

I love my apartment. The staff has always been helpful and maintenance always prompt. My only complaint is my inconsiderate neighbours who are always loud.

I love the apartment. My only problem is there isn't enough parking spots, unless you get covered parking. Other than this, I love my apartment.

My first experience was walking the apartments with leasing. The staff (hope) was very helpful. She helped me make my decision on renting here. Everyone was really friendly and inviting.

I moved in the of the summer. People would sit by the pool and just watch me sweat carrying heavy boxes by myself. Nobody asked if I needed help. This left me feeling it was an unfriendly place to live.

I've been living here for 7 months, and I really love it. The apartments are large and reasonably priced with well kept ground. The management is awesome, friendly and always helpful. Good quality apartments.

I love the location. The manager failed to return my call and follow up with me regarding an issue I was having. People park in front of your garages and you have to call to have them towed. I was late for work and daughter was late for school.

Great place to live. Friendly office staff. Always activities being held at office. Reasonable prices. Parking is great too. I absolutely love the location:)

great are near my office so it was a plus to be here, staff very helpful. clean area, fast reply to any questions I have, if I just stop the mailman from put so much just mail in my mailbox that would be great. I enjoy the weekly invites never had that from any other place before. Thanks

Best location. Beautiful apartments. I would of course suggest others too. Activities room and swimming pools are also extra thing. And the best thing in my apartment is cozy kitchen.

This place exceeded my expectations. It's modern and homey at the same time. I would highly suggest this place to all my friends and family looking for a new home.

I love that its so nice and clean. The maintenance guys are the best very quick to fix any problems you report. And the front office people are so understanding and understand everyday life.

Love the complex. The apartments are very spacious and up to date. The staff have been extremely friendly. The only issue we had had is the level of noise you can hear from upstairs neighbors (walking, etc). Not a huge issue though.

I love Hyde Park. I am a new resident and Andrew has been very helpful with the whole move-in process. The apartment facility is super classy and upscale and its tucked away in a quiet little area, yet is near a bunch of cool places. Its kind of like the best of both worlds.

My time at Hyde Park so far has been very good. When leasing out my apartment, the staff was SO helpful. There was a slight mishap with my garage I planned to lease before moving in, and the assistant manager of the community was super helpful in getting it all sorted out and communicating with me. Every time I have put in a maintenance request, it has been fixed immediately. Overall, great experience so far and the price point and location are great.

Everything has been great so far and we are happy to be in a new home so to speak.Our friends were excited and impressed which we also consider as an upgrade or improvement from our previous apartment.The staff are generally courteous and immediately respond to oir requests.We thought at first that the fees and rent were expensive but realized it were just within the range xonaidering the ambiance and amenities location and other factors.

I love the community and the amenities. And whenever I need something the administration is on top of everything. I don't have to wait more that 2 days to get things done in my apartment.

Hyde Park is very attentive to complaints and maintenance requests. They hold almost weekly events and are always very friendly! I enjoy being a resident.