I love my apartment as well as the area. Lots of green space by me, it's quiet, and the amenities are easy to access. Everyone around is friendly and helpful as well.

Overall things are fine. The staff could be more helpful, and office hours could be extended, but everything else is okay overall. Can't complain.

Love it here! I personally have never had any issues. I do wish that dog owners would be more responsible with their pet watse. Not Hyde Park to blame but what can you do? They even added more pet stations with doggie bags! Other than that no complaints, pools are amazing, grounds are always kept looking nice.

We hv been here almost 2 year nw and its great place to live . It's fun to live here. Good community to live .. Every week community members arrange events like breakfast , lunch , wine down , games even spa, massage n lot more so it's fun ..

Great community to live in. Love the monthly gatherings this apartment complex offers. It's conveniently located to neighborhood grocery, shopping , bars, and other activities.

I like the apartments, they are clean and there are a lot of events that allow us to meet others. I do wish that the small park had a little more upkeep and or a bench even. I don't have a dog but I think it would help some of those residents

Everything is great, except recently I have been getting lot of car burglary notification so just worried about the safety aspect but watching that we have cameras inplace and patroling makes us feel safe. Just dont remove that.

Hyde Park is a wonderful place to live. The staff is nice and the apartments are beautiful. Our biggest thing was to make sure they are clean. We have been here 2 years and have yet to find a bug!

Hyde Park is a great place to live. Grounds are well kept and great location. Management staff is friendly and helpful. Security guards are always around.

My lease is coming up pretty soon and I want more open communication about renewing the lease (rates, changes to feed, etc) or the process for moving elsewhere.

Nice community! Nice ammeneties but I only wish there was a playground and speed limit signs. People drive so fast outside. Very fast responses to any calls and management has been great to me and my family.

This place is a great apartment complex. They provided different activities throughout the year. They are a little pricey the reason I didn't give 5 stars