its beautiful place and comfortable for every couple and singles too :) whiteout any boring and disturbing ,we can find good neighbor too :))

We have no complaints in relation to the complex itself. Unfortunately some of the other residents are simply inconsiderate. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to own pets.

Absolutely love living here! So much to do and so many people to meet. The front office always has fun events to get into and the staff is amazing

Hyde Park, has been a good place to live over all. I would recommend living here if it fits your needs for a place. Its clean well maintained, Definitely not too noisy. The only issues I have/had, are related to parking, and it being used for long term storage of vehicles (in the open non reserved spaces). As well as multiple vehicle break-ins over the last year. They are attempting to address the break-ins, though I cant say that I have really seen much of a change throughout the year. But with that being said, leasing office is responsive, and very considerate. Which is not something that can be said about so many front office staffs at many Complexes. So definitely check out Hyde Park.

I have been living at Hyde park for 2 years now and absolutely love it. The apartment units are nice and modern, the maintenance staff is wonderful and very prompt if there is an issue and it is a safe gated complex with security guards at night.

So far I am impressed with the property. Sometimes service is a little slow in the office but overall I am enjoying my new residence and all the amenities.

I love living here, that's why I renewed and transferred to a new floor plan. I only wish there was a package room haha more so you guys wouldn't have to deal with them. And the only thing my friends have mentioned is the lack of parking at times, which happens.

The staff here worked with me to insure I got the place I wanted. The maintenance is fast and helpful, the rent is a bit pricey for the neighborhood but so far no real major complaints.

Nice place to live. Staff is nice . Residence is clean and appealing. Maintenance is on time and through. Residence has good communication with residents

Management (Diana) was very accommodating when it came to negotiating the renewal of my lease. I honestly did not expect to have any negotiation, based on my past experience with management. However, this new management is much more tenant friendly.

Pros: -Management is very good at working with the residents and quick to respond to issues. (Maintenance crew is great!) -Neighbors are kind/responsible -Pets are allowed without a weight limit -Apartments are newly renovated and nice (although you can see spots where a few corners were cut because they were trying to get so many apartments renovated in such a short time) -Close to Addison Circle and Village on the Parkway restaurants and shopping -Large creek area with dog park for walking and a great fitness center -Fun community events Cons: -There have been some robberies/break-ins in the complex (though management has handled them well by hiring a security guard and having DPD drive through every so often) -Rent seems to increase a lot each year -The community as a whole lacks enough free uncovered parking spaces so late night arrivals spend a long time looking for parking -We get a lot of bees in the apartment in the spring and there's coyotes that run in the creek bed behind the buildings

Haven't regretted my choice once for living here. My roommate moved out because she preferred to be closer North and convinced someone else to take her spot so I could stay another year. I would recommend anyone to spend at least a year here and the property will speak for itself.

I believe you all are doing well in regards to making sure your residents are happy. I like that you have monthly activities, and I also like your text feature. I feel like I'm always up to date.

Although at first we had some issues with the apartment, Hyde park staff fixed them effectively. We haven't had any other claim so far, and we have been in the area for two months. The apartment is nice, the area is safe, and the neighbors are really kind and polite.

Love it here! The staff is great and always so friendly. They always greet by name when you enter the leasing office. Couldn't be happier in my home!

Hyde Park Apts i have not lived in may apt complexes, though i've had a great experience living here. It is clean and staff are awesome. I would certainly recommend Hyde Park Apts - Dallas

Moved from out of state and am really enjoying my new apartment and all the amenities available. The associates are all very kind and so helpful.

I've really enjoyed living at Hyde Park at Montfort so far. The apartments are nice and the staff is very friendly and makes an effort to get to know me

I love my apartment as well as the area. Lots of green space by me, it's quiet, and the amenities are easy to access. Everyone around is friendly and helpful as well.

Overall things are fine. The staff could be more helpful, and office hours could be extended, but everything else is okay overall. Can't complain.

Love it here! I personally have never had any issues. I do wish that dog owners would be more responsible with their pet watse. Not Hyde Park to blame but what can you do? They even added more pet stations with doggie bags! Other than that no complaints, pools are amazing, grounds are always kept looking nice.

We hv been here almost 2 year nw and its great place to live . It's fun to live here. Good community to live .. Every week community members arrange events like breakfast , lunch , wine down , games even spa, massage n lot more so it's fun ..

Great community to live in. Love the monthly gatherings this apartment complex offers. It's conveniently located to neighborhood grocery, shopping , bars, and other activities.

I like the apartments, they are clean and there are a lot of events that allow us to meet others. I do wish that the small park had a little more upkeep and or a bench even. I don't have a dog but I think it would help some of those residents

Everything is great, except recently I have been getting lot of car burglary notification so just worried about the safety aspect but watching that we have cameras inplace and patroling makes us feel safe. Just dont remove that.