Great aparment, but front staff needs to be more on top of things and responsive. Sometimes the front office is closed with no notification and they try and fine you for little things, but athestics is way worth the price.

So far so good. I've been here a couple of months and have enjoyed some of the community events, brunches, mimosas and community amenities. Really liking the overall community and area.

We have been Recidents for almost two years and haven't had any major complaints we like living here we have great neighbors. Nice staff they like to meet the residents buy doing fun things for us like breakfast every Saturday or even pool parties during the summer.

I love it here! Being new to the area, I wasn't sure how much I would like this part of town but it's fantastic! We use the dog park every day and we've met some pretty awesome people down there! We love Hyde park!

Great experience thus far in the leasing process. All staff has been extremely responsive and helpful in the moving process. I'm looking forward to the great community!

I love Hyde Park! Clean, up to date and the pools r fantastic! So the program is making me type more. LOL. So we are entering for points and being made to type more???

Phone Signal inside my apartment is horrendous. I dont know if its because I live on the bottom floor. Other then that, I love this place!!!!

Love the pool , new landscaping and upgrades to the apartments but the do not take complains seriously, they seem to think if you sign the lease whatever happens is your problem.

I've enjoyed my stay here at Hyde park ever since I moved in 6 months ago. The apartment itself is updated and clean, but the quiet, friendly community and the natural environment is what sets it apart. The creek and the dog park are a huge draw for any dog owner as well.

So far everything has been great. I dont have any complaints and my apartment seems good so far. If I had to change one thing I would encourage cleaning the area outside my door, the floor has sticky stains and just looks dirty and it makes the place look like less of a quality place than it actually is.

I love these apartment they do so much for us, pool parties, breakfast, etc. the property is well kept and there is no noise where I stay. The staff members in the front office are so nice.

Hyde Park does a great job at responding to any issues that have occurred. The community is very nice, but my only issue is I have yet to find the dog park and I have looked for it several times.

July 2016-The initial leasing agent was absolutely AWESOME. His name was Jay but since my initial visit, he is no longer there. I have been working with another gentleman by the name of Andrew and this guy is equally AWESOME. Seemingly, Anterra hires confident staff that are well informed, personable, and willing to help. My experience this far has been pleasant. Oh! I must not forget the Asst. Manager. She reminded me of Mr. Herb Kelleher. Her presence was known, she was obviously respected, and customer satisfaction appears to be her objective. #LIKEABOSS--I am impressed.

SO far this has been such a great place to live!! If there is ever a problem with our apartment maintenance has fixed it right away. The pools are great and everyone is so friendly and helpful! the only downside for me is the fitness center has been shut down a few times and I wish it had more equipment! Overall highly recommend this place to live!

I love the pools at Hyde Park apartment and love the apartment employees they are wonderful as well as the inside of my apartment!!! Love it

Have lived here for a week and love it! We are new to Texas and Hyde park is very safe and the apartments are very nice ! Would recommend these apartments to anyone also very pet friendly !

I love the Community and the location. My apartment is ni e and spacious with a gorgeous view. I would only say that the gym lacks a little. The area is nice but there's not quite enough equipment. Just a few more key things would allow for targeting all upper body muscles.

So Far So good, Its been a month I am staying in this community ,I feel the community is clean, Staff is good ,People are friendly ,don't want to say much now but overall having happy stay!!

I love living here! The apartments are absolutely beautiful, the staff is truly amazing, plus we have Saturday breakfasts to look forward to every week!

Good experience. Move-in was a little problematic and nobody checked in to see if all was ok (had some minor issues). Other than that, all is good.

The move in process was so easy and painless. Very organized and maintenance is great which is always a plus! We have great neighbors and the pools are wonderful

Best experience with a community, the staff is so friendly. And it really shows that HYDE PARK really wants their residents to enjoy their stay by doing brunch and community events. Where I came from they didn't

Recently moved in a so far really great but I put in a few maintained requests online a few days ago and have not heard anything about getting them taken care of.

Staff is always a pleasure. They are constantly upgrading as well as very informative. I love my apartment, thanks to Marly. Good job. Keep it up.

Great friendly faces! Huge fan of all of the amenities already ! Been getting emails and text messages and can tell that this is a very community friendly apartment complex.