Hyde Park is the perfect home away from home since I moved here from out of state. The staff is wonderful to their residents, rent is reasonable for the surrounding neighborhood, and maintenance has never failed to help us out when anything comes up in the apartment. Only thing that can be bothersome is the noisy neighbors at times during the week, but other than that, Hyde Park is a wonderful place to live!

Overall our residential experience has been very pleasant and whenever there has been an issue it has been addressed in a timely manner. The main critique for me would be that no one is monitoring the parking lot gate. I have seen the same residents force it open so they can drive through it because they either don't know or forgot the keycode.

The one thing I enjoy the most is how peaceful this community is, that's why I have leaved here for over 4 years. Friendly management and staff as well.

you all are doing great. wonderful. please cut that tree down by my stairs, it hits me in the face. I like the area I am in. the office staff is good

I have not had any issue's sense I have moved back. I have always enjoyed living here. Prior to moving back I lived here for 5 yrs and that's why i moved back.

Its been a great experience here. I just really wish I could moved down to a 1 bedroom ive been here for 6 months now and my job cut hours so its kind of hard to pay.

Doing Great. Nice Residence. Peaceful and Great atmosphere. I am staying here from last 3 months and its very nice experience overall. Staff of hyde park was very helping nature

I love it here. The property is beautiful and well taken care of. The front office and maintenance is always friendly and more than willing to help. I would highly recommend making your new home here.

Hyde Park is a great community since the new management has taken over. Although I have noticed a lot of "riff-raff" moving in, they play their loud music, throw trash on the grounds and put their mattresses and furniture out IN FRONT of the dumpsters instead of closer by it or in it. Not to mention, I am unsure of WHY there is a dog park when the residents near me take there dogs right downstairs and refuse to clean up their pet waste. We should have a park or play area for our kids instead!!

Nice, quiet environment and close to community park and trails. Residents are friendly and there is a convenient dog park on property. We love the tennis courts.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

The landscaping on both properties is absolutely beautiful. The office staff is always kind and knowledgeable. My favorite feature on the property has to be the dog park!

My experience of hyde Park At Enclave is wonderful. I like this community very much and looking forward to spend more time here. I love spending time at the swimming pool, especially the evening time around the benches.

I've lived here 7 months and it's been quite pleasant. I have had a few complaints with staff but nothing to turn me away from renewing my lease.

Overall great experience, highly recommended. Good neighborhood and well maintained units. The staff is awesome. The units are very spacious and well thought out. Nice amenities including pool and gym.

No complaints. Well maintained. Quite place. Enough parking spaces. Close to all restaurants and stores. Great location with parks near by. Staff is friendly.

Great complex! Staff is quick and efficient! Lived in our Apt. For 3 years now :) moving this year only due to being transferred to Florida for work

I've been a resident at Hyde Park for nearly two years now, and I can honestly say it's the best apartment I've lived in (by about a mile and a half) . Clean, friendly staff, beautiful leasing office, quiet, gym, pools, etc. Just beef up the security a tad and I would have zero complaints.

I've been living here for almost two years now and i haven't had any complaints! I truly love my apartment, no bugs, no break ins. Every time i go inside the leasing office they are always very friendly

Moving to Hyde park at enclave was one of the best decisions I have made. The staff is very friendly and the neighbors are some of the best people you will meet.

Very Good Community to Live. Nice Neighbors . Attentive Staff and help to complete any issues with in time. Nice time to spend with friends and families during the weekend at the Amenity Center

Great site! Can't wait to start earning my rewards. Easy to use and I'm sure very fun once I get started. So far everything is pretty easy to understand

This complex is a very nice & beautiful place to stay the apartments are beautiful & clean with nice black stainless steal appliances. The office staff is pretty good & helpful

Hyde Park at Enclave is a Great Place to Live. Now a days the Management is improved a lot. The place is maintained neat and hygiene. Prompt resolve of maintenance issues.

I've been living at Hyde Park at Enclave almost one year and a half already and I love it. I'm sadden at the new staff I really enjoyed the people I saw everyday. There is alot of new people in there now. The new guy (African American) is very sweet and always has a smile on his face.