Hydepark management did a great job. They need to extend pool timings and also need some more security inside the society. Gym facility is good.

I've lived here 7 months and it's been quite pleasant. I have had a few complaints with staff but nothing to turn me away from renewing my lease.

My experience has been great for the year I've been living here! Great amenities inside of the apartment, a well-kept clubhouse, a nice and quaint gym with new equipment, a quiet and clean community, super quick maintenance, good communication on the apartment's behalf, in addition to a nice, friendly environment suitable for singles or families. The issues that have taken place in the past were well communicated and fixed in a timely manner (e.g. the electronic key fobs not working after a strong storm or the gate not working). The pool area can get a bit noisy from time to time, but it appears to be decent, clean and fun involving younger groups of friends or families celebrating different occasions. Of course no place is perfect. It needs to be kept in mind that we are next to quite a bit of foliage and brush, so bugs are bound to find their way in from time to time. Pest control has maintained the majority of them for me, but I cannot think of a major complaint I've had since living here. Not to mention, the location is perfect. There are grocery stores less than a mile away, in addition to gas stations, pharmacies and multiple parks right down the road within biking distance. Great for those who commute Downtown, provided that Addicks Park and Ride and I-10 is no more than 115 minutes away ( during rush hour). I would certainly recommend living here!

Overall great experience, highly recommended. Good neighborhood and well maintained units. The staff is awesome. The units are very spacious and well thought out. Nice amenities including pool and gym.

I have not had any issue's sense I have moved back. I have always enjoyed living here. Prior to moving back I lived here for 5 yrs and that's why i moved back.

No complaints. Well maintained. Quite place. Enough parking spaces. Close to all restaurants and stores. Great location with parks near by. Staff is friendly.

you all are doing great. wonderful. please cut that tree down by my stairs, it hits me in the face. I like the area I am in. the office staff is good

Great complex! Staff is quick and efficient! Lived in our Apt. For 3 years now :) moving this year only due to being transferred to Florida for work

I've been a resident at Hyde Park for nearly two years now, and I can honestly say it's the best apartment I've lived in (by about a mile and a half) . Clean, friendly staff, beautiful leasing office, quiet, gym, pools, etc. Just beef up the security a tad and I would have zero complaints.

I have lived at Hyde Park for almost 11 years and I really like this complex! Great maintenance and grounds-keeping and several fun events planned for residents.

It's a nice place to live, I truly recommend. I'm been living here one year and is a nice, clean, quiet place. The apartments have good location near to I10, restaurants area and the park.

Hyde park at enclave is an adequate apartment complex. I have had issues with maintenance that too quite some time to resolve, but have been resolved.

I've been living here for almost two years now and i haven't had any complaints! I truly love my apartment, no bugs, no break ins. Every time i go inside the leasing office they are always very friendly

My experrience with hyde park is good,staffs r very co-operating,maintenance is good,neighbourhood is very comfortable, very friendly environment.

Hyde Park is a great community since the new management has taken over. Although I have noticed a lot of "riff-raff" moving in, they play their loud music, throw trash on the grounds and put their mattresses and furniture out IN FRONT of the dumpsters instead of closer by it or in it. Not to mention, I am unsure of WHY there is a dog park when the residents near me take there dogs right downstairs and refuse to clean up their pet waste. We should have a park or play area for our kids instead!!

Management is doing a great job for the HydePark Apartment community. Maintenance team is very prompt. Helpdesk facility is very useful. Staffs always welcome everyone with pleasant smile.

I am living in Hyde park from last one year.Very nice community , nice neighborhood and facilities . Very friendly staff and prompt response for maintenance .

Lived here for 3 years. Happy with my stay at Hyde Park, very comfortable since moving to Houston. I enjoy the neighborhood and Hyde Park is one of the prime complexes.

Moving to Hyde park at enclave was one of the best decisions I have made. The staff is very friendly and the neighbors are some of the best people you will meet.

Hyde Park at Enclave is a Great Place to Live. Now a days the Management is improved a lot. The place is maintained neat and hygiene. Prompt resolve of maintenance issues.

Very Good Community to Live. Nice Neighbors . Attentive Staff and help to complete any issues with in time. Nice time to spend with friends and families during the weekend at the Amenity Center

Hyde Park Apartments is a nice safe place to live it's quiet and I'm enjoying my experience living here. I wish there was more parking spaces available a lot of times when I come home in the evening I have to Parkway a pretty good ways from my apartment to ask the park so I wish there was more parking spaces that would make it so much better

I think you are doing good which makes Hyde Park better place to live. However, you must improve on few services like some good deals on lease renewal and some preference, special offer & discount to the old residents to make Hyde Park amazing and attractive. Also gate access is a big issue, please provide us with the remote to access main gate as earlier because its really unsafe during night or while its raining.

I've been living at Hyde Park at Enclave almost one year and a half already and I love it. I'm sadden at the new staff I really enjoyed the people I saw everyday. There is alot of new people in there now. The new guy (African American) is very sweet and always has a smile on his face.

Quality is diminishing. Some of Anybody can apply and reside here. People are thrusting trash everywhere. The security gates don't worth and are never closed.