I absolutely love living here! I'm been living at Hyde park for 3 years now and I must say it has definitely been a great experience. Andrew and yeimi are always there when I need assistance. Very friendly and kind.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

The complex and office staff are nice, so far. The maintenance kind if lags. The amenities are nice as well. I just wish tenants would care for the community a little better.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

1. When it rains, a pool of water stagnates in front of the house, which the management is well aware of and not having a thought to fix it.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Sometimes it's hard to get information from particular members in the office. I believe that everyone in the office should be able to have the information when calling in.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

The area we live in is phenomenal for the price we pay. Our neighbors are friendly and the main office staff are helpful and sweet. Would recommend to friends

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I love this apartment community. Nice people, good friendly environment ,good staffs, closet school,shopping centre,grocery store, well connected public transportation.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I have been living here for4 fours now and I can't complain. I have loved every moment of my stay here. Even with management changes transitions are done smoothly and in a professional manner

The staff is friendly and helpful. I Haven't had any major issues since becoming a resident. For this reason, this is the first place I actually resigned my lease.

Great site! Can't wait to start earning my rewards. Easy to use and I'm sure very fun once I get started. So far everything is pretty easy to understand

New management provides quick services than before... maintenance work is faster than in the past. Remodeling leasing office and gym which has more new equipments

Great area. Friendly leasing agents. Clean landscaping. I wish the neighbors would pick up after their dog poop. Great gym!! Parking can be challenging because their isn't enough spaces available.

I've lived at Hyde Park Enclave for approximately 3.5 years now. I haven't had any major issues and anytime I needed something fixed, they were always quick to do the repairs.

Its a good place for live... I am happy to live here I have 9 months and this had been a good experiences. I hope renevew my rent the next year :)

You guys are doing great. Everything is handled in a professional Manner and done in an reasonable time. I really take hats off to the maintenance team. Those guys put in hard professional work

Location is great. Maintenance comes in a timely manner. Parking is starting to get a little better as well. Very quiet for the most part. Nice area.

Its been a great experience here. I just really wish I could moved down to a 1 bedroom ive been here for 6 months now and my job cut hours so its kind of hard to pay.

Hydepark management did a great job. They need to extend pool timings and also need some more security inside the society. Gym facility is good.

I've lived here 7 months and it's been quite pleasant. I have had a few complaints with staff but nothing to turn me away from renewing my lease.

My experience has been great for the year I've been living here! Great amenities inside of the apartment, a well-kept clubhouse, a nice and quaint gym with new equipment, a quiet and clean community, super quick maintenance, good communication on the apartment's behalf, in addition to a nice, friendly environment suitable for singles or families. The issues that have taken place in the past were well communicated and fixed in a timely manner (e.g. the electronic key fobs not working after a strong storm or the gate not working). The pool area can get a bit noisy from time to time, but it appears to be decent, clean and fun involving younger groups of friends or families celebrating different occasions. Of course no place is perfect. It needs to be kept in mind that we are next to quite a bit of foliage and brush, so bugs are bound to find their way in from time to time. Pest control has maintained the majority of them for me, but I cannot think of a major complaint I've had since living here. Not to mention, the location is perfect. There are grocery stores less than a mile away, in addition to gas stations, pharmacies and multiple parks right down the road within biking distance. Great for those who commute Downtown, provided that Addicks Park and Ride and I-10 is no more than 115 minutes away ( during rush hour). I would certainly recommend living here!

Overall great experience, highly recommended. Good neighborhood and well maintained units. The staff is awesome. The units are very spacious and well thought out. Nice amenities including pool and gym.

I have not had any issue's sense I have moved back. I have always enjoyed living here. Prior to moving back I lived here for 5 yrs and that's why i moved back.

No complaints. Well maintained. Quite place. Enough parking spaces. Close to all restaurants and stores. Great location with parks near by. Staff is friendly.

you all are doing great. wonderful. please cut that tree down by my stairs, it hits me in the face. I like the area I am in. the office staff is good

Great complex! Staff is quick and efficient! Lived in our Apt. For 3 years now :) moving this year only due to being transferred to Florida for work

I've been a resident at Hyde Park for nearly two years now, and I can honestly say it's the best apartment I've lived in (by about a mile and a half) . Clean, friendly staff, beautiful leasing office, quiet, gym, pools, etc. Just beef up the security a tad and I would have zero complaints.