Great community to live in. It's very nice and well kept, it's also very quiet. Maintence responds fast to any situation or problem you may have.

Very Good in Most of the Issues..Response is good whenever there is a complain. Maintaining the community clean and green. Thank you for your continuous efforts.

Doing Great. Nice Residence. Peaceful and Great atmosphere. I am staying here from last 3 months and its very nice experience overall. Staff of hyde park was very helping nature

Gate needs to be fixed. The gate has been broken for a year, possibly longer. Other than that everything seems to be going well. The community is great.

I love my floorplan here at Hyde Park - it looks more like a home than an apartment. The exterior plantings could use some improvement and upgrade. We seem to have quite a few water line problems as of late.

Grounds are kept well. Safe community. There are roaches everywhere in my apartment. Treatment has been done 3 times already since January 2016 and I've lived here since Feb 2015. I feel like its hard to reach the front office and you guys don't communicate with each other.

This is a great property with quiet residents and the property grounds are well maintained. The updates to the pool area are beyond great. Most of the neighbors are friendly and outgoing.

Moved from Chicago to Houston and I LOVE living here! great amenities in the complex. Whenever I have maintenance issues it gets taken care of immediately. All the ladies in the office are such sweethearts. Would highly recommend this complex to anyone.

Doing good. I enjoy being here. You all are very friendly and the area is enjoyable. Perfect location close to stores and the office. The pool is pretty awesome too.

I am now pleased with the quick response when maintenance request are submitted. There is always room for improvement. You have succeeded in my book.