I've been living here for almost 9 years some changes have been good some not so good. I would like to see more security around the complex it's a scary feeling living somewhere and not knowing if we have security or not I realize that crime happens everywhere but if security is visible then it may deter some of the crime.

So far we have been safe in our apartment for the past 3yrs but the recent burglaries is making us worried if we will be the next victim. I felt safer on our first year. The sheriff lives below our apartment.

Very nice community. Apartments have excellent layout plans - plenty of storage etc - best one i can find among all the communities. Friendly staff - both office and maintenance :)

Hyde Park is doing an awesome job at the landscaping of the property. It is always neat and clean, looks great. The staff always greets you with a cheerful smile and willing to assist you when you walk into the office.

In general i like living here because of its location, ammenities and the staff. It would be perfect if security was better. Hire a guard and install a few cameras. Also, keep the gate closed and working properly

The landscaping on both properties is absolutely beautiful. The office staff is always kind and knowledgeable. My favorite feature on the property has to be the dog park!

Nice environment. Good staff..maintenance can be done in better way. Except that all other things are good. Swimming pool can be maintained better way

I love it here. The property is beautiful and well taken care of. The front office and maintenance is always friendly and more than willing to help. I would highly recommend making your new home here.

Very good Apartment with nice animates in a very good location only thing which has to improve is Maintenance.Nice and friendly staff in the office.

This is a nice community to live in and many places to go that are close by to bad the water shuts off sometimes or it would be pretty perfect.

Great community to live in. It's very nice and well kept, it's also very quiet. Maintence responds fast to any situation or problem you may have.

Very Good in Most of the Issues..Response is good whenever there is a complain. Maintaining the community clean and green. Thank you for your continuous efforts.

Doing Great. Nice Residence. Peaceful and Great atmosphere. I am staying here from last 3 months and its very nice experience overall. Staff of hyde park was very helping nature

Gate needs to be fixed. The gate has been broken for a year, possibly longer. Other than that everything seems to be going well. The community is great.

I love my floorplan here at Hyde Park - it looks more like a home than an apartment. The exterior plantings could use some improvement and upgrade. We seem to have quite a few water line problems as of late.

Grounds are kept well. Safe community. There are roaches everywhere in my apartment. Treatment has been done 3 times already since January 2016 and I've lived here since Feb 2015. I feel like its hard to reach the front office and you guys don't communicate with each other.

This is a great property with quiet residents and the property grounds are well maintained. The updates to the pool area are beyond great. Most of the neighbors are friendly and outgoing.

Moved from Chicago to Houston and I LOVE living here! great amenities in the complex. Whenever I have maintenance issues it gets taken care of immediately. All the ladies in the office are such sweethearts. Would highly recommend this complex to anyone.

Doing good. I enjoy being here. You all are very friendly and the area is enjoyable. Perfect location close to stores and the office. The pool is pretty awesome too.

I am now pleased with the quick response when maintenance request are submitted. There is always room for improvement. You have succeeded in my book.