Doing good! Thanks for doing good, you know it, I know it, we all know that you're doing good. Best in town, best in the USA. You're doing a good job

I really enjoy being so close to campus & everything around me. The view is also very beautiful!!! Only complaint I have is that it's loud at night because of the bars across the street but that's not something y'all can control so I'm happy with everything!!

Quiet, general sense of respect and trust. I love it! Always recommend this place to friends looking for a new complex. Such a great environment; I love that it's a place that attracts families as well.

The apartment and community are nice to live in. Nobody is disruptive at late hours and the rooms fit my needs well. I enjoy staying in iconic village.

The apartments are great! My dog loves the dog park and the staff are very helpful. Just need to get maintenance up to par with the rest of the establishment, and then we've got 5 stars.

Not the best apartment I've ever lived in (especially for the price) but everyone who works at Iconic Village is great. They're a little slow at replacing doggy bags too which is quite frustrating.

Management is friendly and helpful, but maintenance is almost non existent and they don't respond to work orders in a timely manner (several weeks/month+ without completing). Apartment building is also very noisy and the apartment itself is kind of falling apart - cabinet doors don't close all the way, faucets that spray/leak water when turned on, small electrical issues with the lights and outlets. I would still recommend living here to friends.

Love living here! Staff is always helpful and friendly. Very quiet for being so close to a college. Safe location, have never had any problems with safety.

There is privacy at this place. It is walking distance from the school. The property is old built and have maintenance issues. The front desk employee seems friendly.

I love living at Iconic Village / Vintage Pads apartments. The community is great and there are always fun events happening. The community rewards program is awesome. I love winning free stuff.

great management! super quiet and relaxed community. even my dog likes it. as for my place, its really small but homey. 100% satisfied living here

Fix the washer and dryer problem. Sometimes they all don't work. I love the garden and how everyone pitch in to help it grow. More activties on the weekends.

Fairly quiet area, maintenance doesn't respond very quickly, lots of people don't pick up their dog poop, pretty view of trees from balcony.

I enjoy iconic village. I like the events they have and how lax their parking rules tend to be. Rent is pretty cheap, especially for two bedrooms, and maintence is quivk.

Love it and the people who work here!!! Most of my neighbors are respectful and quite. Most of them have animals and we have little play dates outside!

It's great but I've had a maintenance request in for like 2 months and it still hasn't been fixed. Other than that it's absolutely perfect!!

I enjoy living here :) it's right up the hill from school and the rent is probably the lowest in the area. I don't have loud neighbors and my apartment complex fixes any problems I have usually same day!

The carpet and interior needs to be a little updated as well as the dog park. It would be nice to have a few more amenities, but I like some of the office activities they do.

Amazing! Y'all helped us out when we needed it! And you guys are so understanding! When something is acting up, you fix it as fast as possible!

I really enjoy living at Vintage pads for the most part! My roommate match was awesome & the walk to campus is soooo close! Only thing that is a negative is we live super close to the Main Street so we hear allll the loud cars at night!

Everything has gone well so far! The apartments are convenient and easy to maintain. Only complaints are slow maintenance and dog park needs work (not cleaning up after dog needs to be enforced more, perhaps agility equipment for the dogs to play on).

I enjoy the apartment complex and its location. I work on North Guadalupe street and have a very simple commute through the Texas State campus.

Alright, my ceiling fan sounds likes it's gonna fall off but that's about it. You guys are pretty alright. It isn't the nicest place and I think the rent should be cheaper for how not so awesome the apartments look but it's cool.

Matienence requests take too long to be completed, even when they are simple fixes that would take no more than 5 minutes. I do enjoy living here though and I like the pool and dog park.

Love the aproximity to campus. Love that the office is willing to help and answer some of my questions and concerns. The price is not bad for an apartment close to campus. Great area too!