Chill environment, good maintenance, but overall the whole place to live thing gets taken care of one hundred and fourty-while-characteworth

Iconic Village is close to campus, which is great! The community is good. Parking is easy to find and always close, so are the trash cans. I haven't had maintenance issues, and management is very friendly and pleasant to work with. I love living here. I just would've gone for a washer and dryer in my apartment.

I love vintage pads its so close to campus and has a great staff! They are so nice! I love the floors its easy to maintain and my room is spacey.

Iconic Village is an awesome place to live. It's close to school, I have amazing neighbors that I happen to know, and the staff has always been nice to me.

This is a very cool apartment complex with a groovy vibe. Yes, it's got its quirks, but it an excellent place for a student to live. SO close to campus!

Iconic is fairly good overall, and has the best prices for being so close to campus. The pool area is always kept clean, as are the yards and grounds. Maintenance can be a problem, but they recently got a new crew so things finally got better. Overall not bad, but not the best.

it's extremely close to campus. Management is extremely friendly and will do whatever they can to help you with your problems. Surrounded by numerous bars that I can walk safely home from.

Iconic Village is really a unique place. I love how close it is to campus and the very laid back atmosphere there is. I also love the price. At Iconic Village I am able to afford a two bedroom which means I only need one roommate, which is wonderful because it means I don't have to try and keep up with a lot of people when Electricity comes due.

Walk to campus is nice. Have some maintenance problems though and it's always uber cold by the windows. For awhile my shower wasn't even warm enough to be pleasant.

The management has always been pretty chill the entire time I've been here and the community of people around me has always been constantly rather fun to be around.Not to mention the low rent. It definitely doesn't hurt by any means.