Inwood Station

4.6

4.6

In my previous review, I forgot to mention that the property is dog-friendly, well kept, and very quiet. As the city is opening back up, the property is planning and executing fun neighborly events.
1 star
A package got lost in front of the door (less than 48 hours), I have not heard anything from the manager - more than one week the no solutions neither updates on the investigation.
If you have any maintenance request, Carlos shows up within 24 business hours and kindly and promptly fixes anything you need! Nice to know Carlos and the apartment community care about upkeep.
We love our apartment community so far! The complex is nice, kept well, and feels safe. And the neighbors and staff are friendly and respectful.
My wife and I have really enjoyed our time at Inwood thus far. We enjoy the family environment. The outdoor courtyard is also a nice place to go and relax and hangout.
Great experience and great staff. Willing to help and explain things. The faculty has a very friendly and calm environment. Many people are willing to help out. It is also very clean
Kevin is the best & should be The Property Manager b/c the manager & assistant manager acts offended if a resident needs assistance.Whereas with Kevin, I’ve always felt welcomed to the property. However, I’ve worked in customer service & the current managers doesn’t meet the standards or doesn’t want to b/c they never walk the property nor has welcomed me to sit down in their office in talk but rather talk to me outside the office while standing up outside the office.?.
My husband and I moved in a week ago and have enjoyed our time here so far. The move-in process was clear and easy, and we've been feeling at-home here already. We were lucky to have moved in the week of movie night, so that was a fun way to get a sense of community. In unit, we love the natural light we're getting and also the peace and quiet!
Saleem and Kevin have been very very helpful in our move-in process. They make us feel very at home. The community has been nice so far, and we look forward to meeting more people and making new friends.
Very kind folks at the leasing office. Walking around the complex I always feel safe. It is also a beautiful area, and enjoy the courtyard.