Been living here for 11months now and I just renewed my lease. The staff is amazing the amenities are luxurious and the neighbors are like family. Love it here!

Just had such a wonderful time at inwood station. So sorry we had to leave but Kevin and the whole office felt like family the entire time we were there. If your looking for a regular apartment look elsewhere but if you're looking for a community that treats you like family, welcome to Inwood station.

Wonderful place to live. It feels like I am right in the middle of everything. Uptown, downtown, oak lawn. Its great! It's a pretty far walk from the garage to our apartment, fitbits worth it.

Just moved in, no complaints or issues at this point. Friendly and helpful leasing staff, nice amenities. Dog friendly property with a nice park

Love it here. I like that it is us pretty quiet. They have lots of activities that you can participate in. It is like a big family. The staff is outstanding. Security is great.

Great amenities! Faculty is very nice and helpful! Everyone is very friendly. When ever we moved in they had a card with the faculty's signatures which was really nice and cool! Overall a great experience!

Great amenities (gym, pool, etc). Beautiful units with well-designed floor plans. The only issue we have had so far is the backyard flooding during storms.

I've had a great experience living here at Inwood Station Apartments. I love the courtyard area with grills, fire pit, and pool area. The gym is super convenient too.

We’ve been at the complex for a few months and so far everything has been great. The office staff and maintenance crew are great. The apartments are clean and very secured. So far so good!

I love this community and all the wonderful people that work here. The apartment is gorgeous. I love that I feel so secure and safe living here. I LOVE that it’s a pet friendly community. Tony and I just love it!

I love this complex! The management is so friendly and helpful, and maintenance requests are always completely quickly and efficiently. Looking forward to living here another year!

Just moved in this week and couldn't be happier with the choice! Kevin and Saleem made the entire process smooth and easy. Looking forward to living here!

the apartment complex is always clean and smells good , can’t complain anytime i’ve had an issue it’s always been addressed as soon as possible ... there’s always things going on at the complex it’s great .

Absolutely had everything I need and want. It’s all up to date and at a very good price. The people here are incredibly nice and helpful. Love being here

Enjoyable experience so far! Staff was helpful in getting me set up upon moving to Inwood Station and the rooms are great. Also enjoying the additional features like the pool and workout area.

Had to have high, high hopes for a living Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision Always had high, high hopes Had to have high, high hopes for a living Didn't know how but I always had a feeling I was gonna be that one in a million Always had high, high hopes.

I've only been here for about a week but the front office staff is so nice! I've been checked in on a few times to make sure my apartment is all good, my 4 work orders were taken care of the very next day after I put them in, the amenities (especially the pool) are amazing and my apartment was in near perfect condition when I moved in. I'm excited to start a new chapter here!

Love the place! Wish there wasn’t reserved parking. So many people park in the 2nd floor where I live so it’s a little hard to get close parking sometimes. Otherwise lovely apartments. I’ve enjoyed the amenities and have had no noise complaints. The trash dump though where the mail is located does smell bad.

Been here for over a year now and the staff couldn't be nicer. I enjoy the monthly mixers they have for the tenants to get to know each other.

I LOVE THIS APARTMENT!!! I love my place. I am currently obsessed with the gym, and how I can take classes upstairs for FREE. The amenities provided is truly one of a kind. I haven’t had a problem yet, but hopefully when I do, management will handle it well because I really love it here.

Nice and cozy apartment. Clean hallways! Sometimes noisy, bust quiet most of the times. Good neighbors! And, very good management and maintenance services.

Inwood station has wonderful management! Easy access to all amenities. They have security cameras. They also have an easy accessible parking garage with guest parking.

I love this community! It's been a great place! Employees are always very friendly and helpful. It's been a pleasure living here! They always have community events!

Could improve on security... there has been multiple car break-ins and thefts, which is obviously unsettling. The leasing office is aware of this but hasn’t really taken the proper steps to ensure this stops happening.

Loving it so far. I have great neighbors, management does a great job at trying to keep the community safe and keeping the community informed!