Inwood Station

My experience here so far has been phenomenal! Everyone is so helpful and responsive to any concerns (not many) that I have. Moving in has been a SMOOOTH process.
I love how clean and well kept Inwood Station is. I also love the sense of security here. The location of great too for my commute. Lastly I love the high ceilings.
It has been good experience living in Inwood Station for almost two years, especially during this hardship we all are facing and dealing with in daily basis. I felt safe during the pandemic living here and our leasing office and people there did an amazing job regarding their updates, policy making etc.
This place would get a 5/5 if my car didn’t get stolen. The security needs to be better somehow. There is an issue in the area (the medical district) and the security here is much better than in other places but still my entire car was stolen. Luckily it was recovered but I feel that my safety has been compromised.
Having lived at Inwood Station for almost two years, the property has declined in customer service, hygiene, upkeep of amenities and overall quality of life. Aside from the lack of attention to detail, management is only too happy to make excuses for the vast deterioration of the property! Alas, Inwood Station has redefined the definition of the "Luxury Living" standard it advertises towards current and future tenants. In comparison to neighboring communities, Inwood Station is no longer worth the rental premiums it continues to demand.
The amenities are great, especially given the price point. You are a little outside of the neighborhoods with the good bars and restaurants, but worth the trade off for the value.
Great management team, they have been great at communicating with us regarding issues and programs around the complex. The apartments have been very well maintained. They handled the Covid situation extremely well.
Great staff, great community. I’ve never had problems with anything here. Gyms are great and always clean and well as all amenities. Maintenance is always doing a great job.
I am extremely pleased with Inwood station so far. The amenities are wonderful. I especially love the gym. The facilities are very clean and quiet.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the leasing process. Saleem is awesome! I can't express how much I look forward to living in this community, and making new friends.