Inwood Station

I have problems of disrespectful interaction, made reports that even have now in one case a second incident of staffer that regional mgr has seen the video. Staffer still employed and staffer did not fear video. I will say that I do not see those contract security officers any more. Each had separate disrespect incidents reported in a room that has video. I took my own video in that same room of the staffer second disrespect incident and sent it in and confirmed video audio viewing by regional mgt.
My apartment is fine however towing my friends or families cars is too aggressive. I was told parking wasn't going to be an issue. STOP TOWING!!!! People will leave if you cost their friends and family money just because they're over visiting!! We have plenty of parking and this is too aggressive!!
Not enough security, not safe after vehicle was broken into. One of our concerns to making a decision to move here was noise. We were told we wouldn’t be able to hear the train and minimal noise. We hear the train all the time. I was told I was to sensitive by the office staff. Loud noise is loud noise. Ready for my lease to expire.
It's been challenging having that much dog faces on the outside everywhere. People don't pick up after their dogs! Also, the fobs are always breaking
Having lived at Inwood Station for almost two years, the property has declined in customer service, hygiene, upkeep of amenities and overall quality of life. Aside from the lack of attention to detail, management is only too happy to make excuses for the vast deterioration of the property! Alas, Inwood Station has redefined the definition of the "Luxury Living" standard it advertises towards current and future tenants. In comparison to neighboring communities, Inwood Station is no longer worth the rental premiums it continues to demand.
The overall experience has been ok. However, I do believe the apartments are overpriced specially for the amenities and the overall cleanliness of the property.
It’s cozy but parking sucks. If you don’t have an extra 50.00 a month to pay for parking, get home early. If you don’t you’ll never be able to park on your floor. Some parking stalls still says reserved but there is never a car in the stall. The Manager is pretty nice and helpful. The maintenance team are ok with getting orders fixed!
It’s going better than it was. My biggest issue is that there is almost zero parking for residents. Inwood allows residents to give their parking stickers to guests, so guests can park in resident parking without being towed. Your license plate doesn’t have to match the sticker. So we have guests taking up all the resident parking.
The unit wasn't as clean as I thought it would be when I moved in, there were spats of paint on the floor, the water and ice was turned off on the fridge and there was dust all over the appliances. Also, the inside of one the cabinets in the bathroom was broken when I moved in. Lastly, the leasing office doesn't take packages which caused confusion, Leasing staff was ok until I moved in and one of the packages was lost. We'll see how the rest of my lease goes.
Having serious security concerns and not getting communication back from management after multiple contact points. Homeless around and not super walkable to any nice places. Great access to the TRE and Dart but that’s it