My apartment is fine however towing my friends or families cars is too aggressive. I was told parking wasn't going to be an issue. STOP TOWING!!!! People will leave if you cost their friends and family money just because they're over visiting!! We have plenty of parking and this is too aggressive!!

I have problems of disrespectful interaction, made reports that even have now in one case a second incident of staffer that regional mgr has seen the video. Staffer still employed and staffer did not fear video. I will say that I do not see those contract security officers any more. Each had separate disrespect incidents reported in a room that has video. I took my own video in that same room of the staffer second disrespect incident and sent it in and confirmed video audio viewing by regional mgt.

The overall experience has been ok. However, I do believe the apartments are overpriced specially for the amenities and the overall cleanliness of the property.

Could improve on security... there has been multiple car break-ins and thefts, which is obviously unsettling. The leasing office is aware of this but hasn’t really taken the proper steps to ensure this stops happening.

It’s cozy but parking sucks. If you don’t have an extra 50.00 a month to pay for parking, get home early. If you don’t you’ll never be able to park on your floor. Some parking stalls still says reserved but there is never a car in the stall. The Manager is pretty nice and helpful. The maintenance team are ok with getting orders fixed!

The unit wasn't as clean as I thought it would be when I moved in, there were spats of paint on the floor, the water and ice was turned off on the fridge and there was dust all over the appliances. Also, the inside of one the cabinets in the bathroom was broken when I moved in. Lastly, the leasing office doesn't take packages which caused confusion, Leasing staff was ok until I moved in and one of the packages was lost. We'll see how the rest of my lease goes.

Having serious security concerns and not getting communication back from management after multiple contact points. Homeless around and not super walkable to any nice places. Great access to the TRE and Dart but that’s it

Too many issues for a brand new complex including mold in the vents and dryer. Dog owners never pick up the poop on the grounds and you would think the groundskeepers would but nope. But they are quick to fine you if it’s in your yard. The mgmt team and functions are great and they really try but that’s about it.

Pretty decent place. Residents leave trash busted out of trash bags and strewn across the trash room floor sometimes. Other than that pretty cool place.

Everything has been good thus far; I feel when they see an issue they try to get a handle on it and that’s what I like. Maintenance shows up in a timely fashion. And they keep the place clean and I appreciate that.

I really like my apartment and the amenities the complex has to offer. I don’t enjoy the parking but I’m glad to see management is open to resident suggestions.

Reply from Inwood Station

The complex is new and nice and the staff very responsive and kind. The common area is well-kept. The only negative is how thin the walls are as I can hear the microwave sound from the unit above me.

Reply from Inwood Station

Apartment itself is nice sometimes there are problems with it though, bugs, AC unit ect, unreliable electricity. However staff is usually good about resolving issues. Theft and breaking make it not a very safe place though.

Reply from Inwood Station

Light switches are random and suuuuper inconvenient. The appliances, specifically the refrigerator/freezer, are not as nice as I would expect. Sadler between the two building is extremely too bright at night. Pool is very nice. Neighbourhood is very rough and trashy. DART right next door, which is why I chose the property. Large door that opens into walk-in closet was not well thought-out because it blocks half the space.

Reply from Inwood Station

The property is still unfinished 3 months after I’ve moved in. The grounds keeping crew is great. The front office staff is not. But the property overall is beautiful

Reply from Inwood Station

Cool place to live and laid back. Lots of nice amenities. Pet-friendly, maintenance is quick to respond. Grounds are covered in dog crap. Stinks.

Originally, I loved this place. And in a lot of ways, I still do. They have fun events, really nice residents, a beautiful living space, etc. However, I had to take away two stars, because while living here, I was bitten by another resident's dog (it was unprovoked and in the elevator). If that was not bad enough, it was a breed of dog on the forbidden breed list, and no one did anything about it. I was told I would be contacted about the incident, but I never was. I got an infection, a massively swollen hand, had to get a tetanus shot, and antibiotics. It was very painful. A month later, and I saw the same dog coming out of the building with his owner, to go to the bathroom. Now, I am incredibly nervous around dogs, especially large breeds, which I never was before. I am just disappointed in the way the incident was handled, and even though it's been almost three months, I never got any further contact from management about what happened and what they planned to do/did. I just don't feel as safe as I used to. I get anxious every time I see a dog or the elevator opens, and I am about to walk in. As much as I love the building, it is challenging to live here and not feel safe, because I have no idea if that dog is still here and if I will get bitten again. The owner was very nice, but the anxiety doesn't go away.

Could use improvement... if I didn’t have a “special” price I wouldn’t live here. Love Erica she does here job especially with the hand she was dealt

Reply from Inwood Station

I've lived here for a year, great apartments/finish outs/and amenities. If it was in a more walkable area I would stay! Chances of the coffee machine being out of order is 50/50. Great pool.

Maintenance a little slow however the leasing office is very responsive and helpful. Current apartment is great besides noise from the overhead planes and traffic outside.

Good community for the most part (about 98%). The other 2% should really try to put their trash in the chute to make this a better community.

Beautiful place with great amenities and appliances. Gym is awesome as well as study areas, lounges, and the pool. Security could be better...

The staff is great and the amenities really make it a nice place to live. But the walls in the apartments are paper thin and from time to time the call boxes don’t work like their supposed to.

Reply from Inwood Station

Love the look of the apartments but living on a first floor is not recommended. Ceiling is not insulated well and I can hear the cats run. It sounds like a circus upstairs. I also get to hear the neighbors

Reply from Inwood Station

I really like my apartment here! I have been here for 6-months and the only notes I have are the few maintenance repairs we've needed and the random small fees that show up on the rent.