Inwood Station

4.6

4.6

I have problems of disrespectful interaction, made reports that even have now in one case a second incident of staffer that regional mgr has seen the video. Staffer still employed and staffer did not fear video. I will say that I do not see those contract security officers any more. Each had separate disrespect incidents reported in a room that has video. I took my own video in that same room of the staffer second disrespect incident and sent it in and confirmed video audio viewing by regional mgt.
My apartment is fine however towing my friends or families cars is too aggressive. I was told parking wasn't going to be an issue. STOP TOWING!!!! People will leave if you cost their friends and family money just because they're over visiting!! We have plenty of parking and this is too aggressive!!
The first week I moved in someone broke into my car, I think there should be cameras in all garages not just on the first floor! It’s not fair to everyone else
From bad to worst! Homeless man was sitting in my patio furniture at midnight. Office staff wasn't helpful or understanding regarding the issue.
1 star
A package got lost in front of the door (less than 48 hours), I have not heard anything from the manager - more than one week the no solutions neither updates on the investigation.
Not enough security, not safe after vehicle was broken into. One of our concerns to making a decision to move here was noise. We were told we wouldn’t be able to hear the train and minimal noise. We hear the train all the time. I was told I was to sensitive by the office staff. Loud noise is loud noise. Ready for my lease to expire.
I’m going to have to rate my experience as a 2.0. The environment appears to be safe and friendly; however, my experience with one of the leasing agents has been a nightmare. I was originally told a set price for move in and then the amount was hiked up drastically on my move in date. I even had to dispute this based on the documentation provided to me during my initial walk through. I was also told that I had four weeks off and I could use them as I wished. But when it was time to make a payment, the same leasing agent went against what was originally said to me. For me it’s the principle. Please be cautious when dealing with their representatives because it feels like they tell you anything to get you in. Other than that, my experience has been fine. I just do not appreciate people finding ways to get over when it’s not really necessary.
My last 2 maint request took over a week each. Parking is a joke - I can drive up and find at least 6 cars per day that are non-residents. This causes residents to park on floor 5 when we are the ones paying for covered parking. Did you cancel the towing contract??? The elevators; esp #3, get trashed every weekend. How about using the cameras and start sending out fines to residents that can not control themselves or their guests and are destroying property???? Do the office staff even go tour the property unless they are giving a tour??? It is like they have no pride in the property.
Having lived at Inwood Station for almost two years, the property has declined in customer service, hygiene, upkeep of amenities and overall quality of life. Aside from the lack of attention to detail, management is only too happy to make excuses for the vast deterioration of the property! Alas, Inwood Station has redefined the definition of the "Luxury Living" standard it advertises towards current and future tenants. In comparison to neighboring communities, Inwood Station is no longer worth the rental premiums it continues to demand.
It's been challenging having that much dog faces on the outside everywhere. People don't pick up after their dogs! Also, the fobs are always breaking