Inwood Station provides a great residential community with a wide range of amenities benefitting all residents. Personally, the collective east and pool serve as my favorite.

Reply from Inwood Station

Been living here for roughly 6 months now and Love It! Staff is so kind and helpful, community events are fun and frequent, amenities are amazing! On-site security is visible at all hours which is an added comfort. Big plus for me is it is 5 minutes from work! Looking forward to renewing my lease in a few months as long as the rent doesn't jump too much! :)

Reply from Inwood Station

So far the experience has been great and the management team really attentive. Really looking forward to the yappy hour this week and any other event in the futur

Reply from Inwood Station

Absolutely love the amenities and proximity to the Dart, giving you access to all of Dallas! Great community and very nice property, I haven’t lived here long but already know I will stay

Reply from Inwood Station

I love it! Whenever I've had an issue it's been immediately addressed, not that I've had many. The staff is real friendly. It seems like there's an activity just every week so even my neighbors are just real friendly and engaged I love the environment here.

Reply from Inwood Station

Great!!thank you! Beautiful place!! Staff has been so attentive and professional. Friends love it here too. Love all the amenities and the events.

Reply from Inwood Station

Moving in was an adventure, lol. As with anything new, the kinks still have to be worked out. I'm still waiting on some things to be finished but I have no doubt that they will be taken care of. However, all in all I love my new home.

Reply from Inwood Station

We will start living here in the next few weeks and we couldn't be more excited. The apartments are so spacious and inviting. The location couldn't be better. The staff are the friendliest people you will ever meet! The location, being really close to my work, DART station, Kroger, Whole Foods, uptown and tollway, is just awesome. They have already had get together events to let tenants mingle and get to know each other. Amazing choice to live at!

Reply from Inwood Station

5 star community with a 5 star staff!!!! The amenities are amazing!! Residents are nice and you will never meet a stranger!! For our 2 weeks so far we are loving our experience at Inwood Station Apartments!!

Reply from Inwood Station

Modern and beautiful apartments. A lot of places to walk your dog, a good dog run and so far I haven't seen a lot of dog poop lying around, which says a lot about the people living here. Big plus for me is how fast and efficient maintenance requests have been handled and taken care off. So far it's been a good experience.

Reply from Inwood Station

I am resident and office people are very friendly. They always meet my boyfriend and always ask about me. Great environment, our family members and friends love the place too

Reply from Inwood Station

This apartment complex has been amazing. If it wasn't for switching jobs, I would have love staying here for a long time. I definitely recommend this to other friends and the community itself is very friendly.

Reply from Inwood Station

FaBuLoUs! Clean, New, friendly, centrally located... Staff couldn't be any nicer or more helpful. Well designed and well managed. Great appliances too.

Reply from Inwood Station

We are new to the facility. The apartment comolex is a brand new facility and has very nice features. The satff were very helpful nd friendly. My family likes the amenities a lot.

Reply from Inwood Station

We have not moved to our new appartment yet but so far everyone is being very atentive and helpful! That is definitely a Good sign! I only wish we could have floor plans with room sizes included

Reply from Inwood Station

Property has been great so far! Love all of the management. There are a few issues here and there but that is expected with a new community and management is on top of it!

Reply from Inwood Station

The apartment appears to be superbly located, very close to the medical center with an great selection of modern accommodations. Really looking forward to settling there soon.

Reply from Inwood Station

I’ve enjoyed my experience so far. They definitely try to fix any issues I may have in a short period of time. Although there are still some kinks and things that need to be worked out..I.e, the garage door staying locked and call box being repaired in building 2..It’s a new community so I realize that some things will get worked out so I really enjoy it

Reply from Inwood Station

The property is still unfinished 3 months after I’ve moved in. The grounds keeping crew is great. The front office staff is not. But the property overall is beautiful

Reply from Inwood Station

So far, I have loved living at Inwood station. My partner and I have decorated our apartment to feel like home and it truly does feel like home. The staff is friendly and always helpful. The care team is awesome. I’m really pleased that we chose to live here.

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood station is great. Easy move in and everything is fantastic from the amenities such as full size washer and dryers to the beautiful pool. The staff and my neighbors are all good people. I will enjoy living here.

Reply from Inwood Station

This is the first time I live in an apartment and it is so far one great experience. The staff are friendly, and Kevin went above and beyond to help me with my transition.

Reply from Inwood Station

Awesome leasing staff and the facility is beautiful! I’ve enjoyed my time here very much. Would highly recommend inwood station to anyone in Dallas.

Reply from Inwood Station

Great property well kept up and clean hall ways . Leasing agency are also great to work with . I have been on property for 7 months and 2 weeks

Reply from Inwood Station

I really feel comfortable, security in this apartments I love all the office stuff does for all of the residents we live here, always worry for us , for give us opportunities for have social life and meet all new people that move here to Inwood Station apartments,we are really. Happy my son and me living here, best place to live 🎉🎉