We have not moved to our new appartment yet but so far everyone is being very atentive and helpful! That is definitely a Good sign! I only wish we could have floor plans with room sizes included

Reply from Inwood Station

Property has been great so far! Love all of the management. There are a few issues here and there but that is expected with a new community and management is on top of it!

Reply from Inwood Station

The apartment appears to be superbly located, very close to the medical center with an great selection of modern accommodations. Really looking forward to settling there soon.

Reply from Inwood Station

I’ve enjoyed my experience so far. They definitely try to fix any issues I may have in a short period of time. Although there are still some kinks and things that need to be worked out..I.e, the garage door staying locked and call box being repaired in building 2..It’s a new community so I realize that some things will get worked out so I really enjoy it

Reply from Inwood Station

The property is still unfinished 3 months after I’ve moved in. The grounds keeping crew is great. The front office staff is not. But the property overall is beautiful

Reply from Inwood Station

So far, I have loved living at Inwood station. My partner and I have decorated our apartment to feel like home and it truly does feel like home. The staff is friendly and always helpful. The care team is awesome. I’m really pleased that we chose to live here.

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood station is great. Easy move in and everything is fantastic from the amenities such as full size washer and dryers to the beautiful pool. The staff and my neighbors are all good people. I will enjoy living here.

Reply from Inwood Station

This is the first time I live in an apartment and it is so far one great experience. The staff are friendly, and Kevin went above and beyond to help me with my transition.

Reply from Inwood Station

Awesome leasing staff and the facility is beautiful! I’ve enjoyed my time here very much. Would highly recommend inwood station to anyone in Dallas.

Reply from Inwood Station

Great property well kept up and clean hall ways . Leasing agency are also great to work with . I have been on property for 7 months and 2 weeks

Reply from Inwood Station

I really feel comfortable, security in this apartments I love all the office stuff does for all of the residents we live here, always worry for us , for give us opportunities for have social life and meet all new people that move here to Inwood Station apartments,we are really. Happy my son and me living here, best place to live 🎉🎉

Reply from Inwood Station

So far, my experience at Inwood Station has been great! Very helpful front office staff, responsive to my questions and concerns in a timely fashion, and overall very friendly. I've felt very welcome at Inwood Station and haven't even moved in yet.

Reply from Inwood Station

I can't say enough good things about this complex! The Inwood team is absolutely amazing, caring and proactive in taking care of concerns. Fairfield residential hires and trains only the best to manage their complex and attend to the residents. The staff is very attentive to the needs of the tenants and are quick to respond. This complex is overall the best place I've resided at yet, mainly because of the staff. Thank you Erica, Lindsey, Isaiah, Kevin and Saleem! Even the maintenance guys are awesome. You won't regret living here. :)

Reply from Inwood Station

I’ve been living at the property for a little over a month and I’ve enjoyed my experience here. I have had no issues. The space is beautiful and the management staff has been awesome.

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood staff is very friendly and responsive and the amenities are awesome - especially the lounges, pool and gyms. I love coming home to this community!

Reply from Inwood Station

Moved in a few days ago and already love the new place. Everything is so beautiful and the office staff have been extremely responsive to any concerns I brought up.

Reply from Inwood Station

My apartment is fine however towing my friends or families cars is too aggressive. I was told parking wasn't going to be an issue. STOP TOWING!!!! People will leave if you cost their friends and family money just because they're over visiting!! We have plenty of parking and this is too aggressive!!

I AM ENJOYING MY STAY SO FAR. I WILL JUST BE GLAD WHEN ALL OF THE CONSTRUCTION WILL BE DONE SO WE CAN ENJOY THE COMMUNITY TO THE FULLIEST AND HAVE FUN.

Reply from Inwood Station

The leasing office has some great staff which ultimately led to my decision to stay at Inwood. Shoutout to Kevin and Saleem specifically, they made it a breeze to move!

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood Station has been nothing but a good experience. The staff is friendly, the facility is always in prestige condition, and any request are handled promptly.

Reply from Inwood Station

So far it's been great. Nice, new building, great amenities, dog friendly and quiet. Also, the leasing staff has been great with getting me settled into my new apartment.

Reply from Inwood Station

Still under construction, so expect some early am noise; workers, and issues being resolved. Still have residents who refuse to follow the rules of their lease.

Reply from Inwood Station

So far it’s been a couple of days since I moved I am very happy with the complex so far. The gym is amazing And I have s nice view to the pool area. Thenstaff very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Inwood Station

I love living at Inwood station. The staff is amazing and neighbors are great too. There’s always fun events. The amenities are top notch. I definitely made a good choice moving here

Reply from Inwood Station

I love the look of the apartments, but the walls are very thin. I can hear my neighbor's talking and music. Also I hear and feel vibrations in my apartment from the my upstairs neighbors constantly. My entire apartment will shake from whatever is going on upstairs multiple times a day.