It’s been great, apartment is super nice and have had no issues, great service. Seems like an awesome community, also has great amenities!!!

Reply from Inwood Station

I havent moved in yet but i imagine the experience will be great. I enjoyed the tour and the many amenities that the apartments offered. I look forward to moving soon.

Reply from Inwood Station

My overall experience was wonderful! I’m am so pleased with Erica and Kevin! They are awesome and I’m so glad to have nice office staff who are helpful. Only thing I would say was Salem wasn’t too helpful. I feel like I had to call back multiple times to get information on something that another office staff gave me right away. A lot of questions I had about the property he could not answer.

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood Station is incredible! The amenities are top notch but what really makes this place so great is the neighbors and the staff. Everyone is so friendly. I have never lived in a community that values their residents as much as Inwood Station. I know most of my neighbors and have built lasting friendships already. Highly reccomend!

Reply from Inwood Station

This is the most beautiful property. It’s modern, chic, update and absolutely gorgeous. The staff is awesome. Super helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from Inwood Station

I absolutely love this place! The management is so friendly and helpful and everyone in the community has been great as well! This apartment is beautiful but that is just a bonus!

Reply from Inwood Station

Great place and the staff make it much better. We haven’t moved yet and will be moving at thhome end of January; regardless the transition has been smooth and easy and I can’t wait to stay in our new unit!!!

Reply from Inwood Station

I love service, and Im so happy to move in this perfect area and perfect aparments and the office workers are the best !! I can’t wait to move!!!

Reply from Inwood Station

Definitely one of the best properties I stayed at ever!!! I didn't get a chance to see the property before moving in, received way more than I expected. I am surely happy I chose this place. Company and leasing agents are amazing!!!

Reply from Inwood Station

Everything is great, except the garage doors and gates are almost never locked. I don’t feel as safe as I would like to. I always see visitors sneaking in to the resident parking area and into the building.

Reply from Inwood Station

My stay at Inwood Station has been magnificent, and customer service has always been surreal. The complex is brand new. Security is great, and amenities are plentiful.

Reply from Inwood Station

Amazing venue! Awesome staff (Saleem is the man!) always free coffee from a professional machine, everything smells good all the time, venue is clean, accesible and wide

Reply from Inwood Station

Great atmosphere, love how peaceful it is, very nice and clean. People are very nice. Everything is close by. There’s a storage near by. Very nice

Reply from Inwood Station

I’ve just moved into Inwood Station and so far everything has been perfect. The front office staff are amazing and are always to willing to help. Apartment looks great and the amenities are to beautiful and useful. I’d recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood Station is defining Luxury living. The effort they took to accommodate me in the move in process and their professionalism is far the best I've experienced with a leasing office and it's personnel. I'm extremely happy to have moved in and plan on staying for a while!

Reply from Inwood Station

I have really enjoyed myself so far in my new apartment everyone has been very helpful. The only issue I have had up to this point are mosquitoes

Reply from Inwood Station

Lots of awesome amenities at a great location. The apartments themselves have a lot of fantastic features as well. Excited for the pool to be done. Enjoying it so far!

Reply from Inwood Station

The staff and the community I have encountered have been amazing. They peovide great customer service upon entering the door and online. The property and the apartments that you view are speechless.

Reply from Inwood Station

Amazing people who were willing to accommodate my needs. I highly recommend people moving into this great community. They have amazing potential.

Reply from Inwood Station

We absolutely love living here. Our move in experience was so easy. The staff is so friendly and extremely helpful. The people who live here are great. The units are all brand new and super nice!

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood Station's customer service is phenomenal. If you have the slightest issue or concern they waste no time making sure it has been resolved. I've never experienced better customer service anywhere.