Inwood Station

so far it’s been an amazing journey from the beginning . they welcome you home like you’re family , they ask if you need anything and make sure you’re comfortable .
I moved in at the beginning of August and have loved the property so far. The complex has a great atmosphere and great amenities (really nice coffee machine for any coffee lovers). However, due to it being a new complex, there have been some maintenance issues. The maintenance staff are very quick to respond.
The amenities are great! Love the pool. Ongoing issues and concerns with security. Smoking in the building and the elevators continues to be an issue. And the carpet in the hallway could seriously use cleaned. The staff at the building is great!
Great place overall, awesome staff and amenities. Since I’ve been in dallas I’ve been looking for a place that I love to call home and I think I’ve found it
My community is wonderful. My move was very quick and sufficient. The staff is absolutely amazing and helpful. The apartment floor plan is very spacious.
Pretty good except I don’t have a fan or light ficture in my room. But I’m sure they will fix that as soon as possible. Super clean and nice but would really like to see at night.
I havent officially moved in yet but I have gotten a video tour of my unit and its AMAZING. Im so excited to move in. Also, Saleem at the office has been nothing short of amazing and patient during this process. Im relocating from Tampa Florida and he has made this transition very easy for me. He gave me video tours and got me a great deal! He followed thru every step of the way. Thank you Saleem!!!
Hands down the best Apartments I’ve ever lived at. My son loves it! It’s comfortable, quiet, clean and beautiful. It really feels like home.
The staff for most part are very helpful. The kinks of the complex are getting worked out. Great pool and clubhouse. Community has parties and events for the member.
Love it here, parking is my biggest complaint. Something needs to change with visit parking. We have a beautiful pool, community is relatively quiet, maintenance responds quickly. Over all very satisfied.