Great atmosphere, love how peaceful it is, very nice and clean. People are very nice. Everything is close by. There’s a storage near by. Very nice

Reply from Inwood Station

I’ve just moved into Inwood Station and so far everything has been perfect. The front office staff are amazing and are always to willing to help. Apartment looks great and the amenities are to beautiful and useful. I’d recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood Station is defining Luxury living. The effort they took to accommodate me in the move in process and their professionalism is far the best I've experienced with a leasing office and it's personnel. I'm extremely happy to have moved in and plan on staying for a while!

Reply from Inwood Station

I have really enjoyed myself so far in my new apartment everyone has been very helpful. The only issue I have had up to this point are mosquitoes

Reply from Inwood Station

Lots of awesome amenities at a great location. The apartments themselves have a lot of fantastic features as well. Excited for the pool to be done. Enjoying it so far!

Reply from Inwood Station

The staff and the community I have encountered have been amazing. They peovide great customer service upon entering the door and online. The property and the apartments that you view are speechless.

Reply from Inwood Station

Amazing people who were willing to accommodate my needs. I highly recommend people moving into this great community. They have amazing potential.

Reply from Inwood Station

We absolutely love living here. Our move in experience was so easy. The staff is so friendly and extremely helpful. The people who live here are great. The units are all brand new and super nice!

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood Station's customer service is phenomenal. If you have the slightest issue or concern they waste no time making sure it has been resolved. I've never experienced better customer service anywhere.