This place has really become home to me. The staff is fantastic, the amenities are great and the gym has saved me a lot of money on a membership. Can’t say enough good things about this community and it’s staff. KEVO is the man!

Living here is a dream come true, it’s peaceful, and they always have something to do for their residents, the really show they care, I love it!

This is such a great place! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. There are a lot of amenities and great things to do. The staff is also great!

Originally, I loved this place. And in a lot of ways, I still do. They have fun events, really nice residents, a beautiful living space, etc. However, I had to take away two stars, because while living here, I was bitten by another resident's dog (it was unprovoked and in the elevator). If that was not bad enough, it was a breed of dog on the forbidden breed list, and no one did anything about it. I was told I would be contacted about the incident, but I never was. I got an infection, a massively swollen hand, had to get a tetanus shot, and antibiotics. It was very painful. A month later, and I saw the same dog coming out of the building with his owner, to go to the bathroom. Now, I am incredibly nervous around dogs, especially large breeds, which I never was before. I am just disappointed in the way the incident was handled, and even though it's been almost three months, I never got any further contact from management about what happened and what they planned to do/did. I just don't feel as safe as I used to. I get anxious every time I see a dog or the elevator opens, and I am about to walk in. As much as I love the building, it is challenging to live here and not feel safe, because I have no idea if that dog is still here and if I will get bitten again. The owner was very nice, but the anxiety doesn't go away.

I absolutely love living at Inwood Station! The staff is truly amazing, the complex is well kept and the amenities are on the level of a luxury hotel.

It’s been a pretty sweet experience so far. I must say Kevin is thee bomb dot com. We’ve been back three times to do a walk through of the model apartment and he had no problem showing us each time.

Throughout the process, it has been great. The leasing consultants have been nothing shy but ethical and compatible. Excited about the move.

Great staff, great amenities and a great atmosphere. I love all the equipment offered in the gym, and also enjoying grilling outside by the pool and courtyard!

I love living here.... The staff is very friendly and are always going beyond to make your living experience here great! Linsey Erica and Kevin are fantastic at customer service.

Absolutely love this community. Very friendly front office and friendly maintenance people. Haven’t had an issue! Been here almost a month!!

So far I have had a great experience, aside from loud upstairs neighbors. love all the apartment events and friendly staff. Have not had any issues with maintenance.

It’s cozy but parking sucks. If you don’t have an extra 50.00 a month to pay for parking, get home early. If you don’t you’ll never be able to park on your floor. Some parking stalls still says reserved but there is never a car in the stall. The Manager is pretty nice and helpful. The maintenance team are ok with getting orders fixed!

Saleem took care of me from showing us around to moving us in. I’m so excited to be apart of this community and look forward to this family!

Having serious security concerns and not getting communication back from management after multiple contact points. Homeless around and not super walkable to any nice places. Great access to the TRE and Dart but that’s it

Move in was easy. The leasing office has a great staff. But the first few nights my hot water made my whole apartment smell like rotten eggs. It’s also a pretty noisy unit.

The unit wasn't as clean as I thought it would be when I moved in, there were spats of paint on the floor, the water and ice was turned off on the fridge and there was dust all over the appliances. Also, the inside of one the cabinets in the bathroom was broken when I moved in. Lastly, the leasing office doesn't take packages which caused confusion, Leasing staff was ok until I moved in and one of the packages was lost. We'll see how the rest of my lease goes.

The move in was easy and fun I loved the staff my main man Saleem hooked me up with exactly what I wanted quiet chill place not far from a lot of places I love it !

Saleem made the moving experince great since day one. Every body seemed nice so far and the gym is great. I love the grill outside and the big screen tv

Feelings, so deep in my feelings No, this ain't really like me Can't control my anxiety Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling When I'm with you I can't breathe Boy, you do something to me

Reply from Inwood Station

We just renewed our lease! Gotta love this place! As awesome as when we firsr found it. Excellent care by Inwood station staff, state of the art premises, good Neighbords.

Inwood Station is a wonderful residence with exceptional amenities. My only request would be to maintain the coffee machine in working order more regularly. I would highly recommend the apartment community.

Reply from Inwood Station

Excellent move in experience! Kevin made everything so easy, and they even had tools to help us set up our TV mount. Tons of activities regularly scheduled for residents, and a welcome gift of our choice to boot!

Reply from Inwood Station

Front office staff like Kevin and Saleem are great Property is beautiful and the CARES team is great... other than that there’s no security and a lot of breakins and weird rando’s that come through the property because DART is right across the street

Reply from Inwood Station

We love it here makes it so easy to let the dogs out. Love the high ceilings really makes the apartment look much larger. The grey floors are also beautiful

Reply from Inwood Station

I love my apartment, everyone in the office is friendly and helpful, maintenance always takes care of any issues right away. Very happy here!!