Inwood Station

I absolutely love living at Inwood Station. The only thing that I would point out is that I recently move to the Sadler Circle side and the people are not nearly as friendly over here. On the Inwood side, I felt like I was a part of a family. The Sadler Circle side, people barely speak and barely make eye contact. Nonetheless, it does not change how I feel about living here.
Good move in process and so far the staff has been very friendly. The unit is also in excellent condition and such an upgrade compared to most places in the price range.
nice, modern apartments useful amenities, especially the gym. the pool is kind of shallow though, and i've never used it. the staff are pleasant to interact with
Inwood is a great community to live in. We moved here in Jan. and have enjoyed being located in the middle of the medical district. Inwood has very nice amenities from the lounge areas, pool, outdoor theater and complementary coffee. The staff is also great and communicates any changes around the community and hosts fun events.
I'm enjoying my time at Inwood Station. The location and friendly staff make all the difference! It's nice to have a property that's well maintained and modern.
Great place to live! I think it's in a great location. Great amenities. Staff is always friendly and welcoming. I enjoy the community events that's help in an effort to meet and greet with neighbors.
My favorite part about living here, besides the awesome amenities, is the staff. Whenever I have a maintenance request or a question, I LITERALLY hear back within minutes. They’re so caring and so proactive about any issue in your apartment or question. It makes me feel so cared for!!
I’ve lived her for a little over 6 months and I love it. Everyone is so kind! The building is nice and clean and I feel safe living here. Thank you for making this place and enjoyable place to live.
We love our apartment! Upscale, centrally located and everyone has always been so nice. When we came to look for a place, what we wanted was available, leasing agent was very knowledgeable and able to get our lease signed within the hour. Glad we moved here. No complaints.
The apartments are amazing! Beautifuly designed and practical layouts. Staff have always been friendly and helpful. Maintenance is usually at our alartment within 24 hours of sending a request.