Relaxed environment with great amenities. I love the dog park and how dog friendly the complex is. I also love the monthly events. It’s nice to know there is something available to get to know other residents.

I really enjoy my time living at Inwood Station! Every staff member is so diligent, helpful and so welcoming. I really appreciate my stay here and look forward to the next year or more at Inwood!

My move in went well. No real issues occurred. Anytime I’ve had any questions I’ve been able to reach out the the leasing office, and someone always gets back to me within the day.

Great community, brand new looking apartments, awesome amenities open 24/7, professional, friendly and competent management staff, excellent location. 5 stars.

We love our new apartment and the property/community in general. The leasing office staff is very friendly and the amenities are top notch! The access to the DART rail is extremely convenient for getting around town.

Maintenance a little slow however the leasing office is very responsive and helpful. Current apartment is great besides noise from the overhead planes and traffic outside.

Inwood Apartments has been great so far! My move-in experience was smooth and hassle-free, and maintenance has been extremely prompt with fixing any issues in my apartment. I love the parking garage security along with the secured entry points-it gives me great peace of mind!

This property is amazing! Saleem made the move in process so easy for us while being very informative and friendly. I love this apartment! We’re so happy we decided to move here!

The apartment and the amenities are very nice. For us, the location is very nice (close to hospital, close to dart). The only issue is, we have a dog and many of the other dog owners don't seem to pick up after their dogs, even in the two designated dog parks, despite their being signs and bags to help facilitate it.

Its been really nice so far are cats are settling in nicely. All of the facilities are in working order. What little maintenance we have needed has been done quickly

Everything is great! Love the quiet even after being so close to the train station. Office staff is great and always helpful no matter what the issue is.

Saleem & Kevin are awesome. We had a smooth move-in. Our unit is in like-new condition. Easy to pay rent & retrieve packages. Sometimes parking spots get filled on my floor, but we CAN park on any floor. The amenities are wonderful. The gym is 2 stories & there’s another separate space with bikes & additional treadmills. The pool has cabanas. There’s excellent study/work space.

I really loved living at Inwood Station! The front staff is awesome and the amenities are really nice. The gym is my favorite feature, it has a lot of free weights and plenty of space to work out

We have had a great move-in experience and our first few weeks here have been great! The apartment is spacious and clean, and the common areas are kept clean regularly.

Been living here for 11months now and I just renewed my lease. The staff is amazing the amenities are luxurious and the neighbors are like family. Love it here!

Just had such a wonderful time at inwood station. So sorry we had to leave but Kevin and the whole office felt like family the entire time we were there. If your looking for a regular apartment look elsewhere but if you're looking for a community that treats you like family, welcome to Inwood station.

Wonderful place to live. It feels like I am right in the middle of everything. Uptown, downtown, oak lawn. Its great! It's a pretty far walk from the garage to our apartment, fitbits worth it.

Just moved in, no complaints or issues at this point. Friendly and helpful leasing staff, nice amenities. Dog friendly property with a nice park

Love it here. I like that it is us pretty quiet. They have lots of activities that you can participate in. It is like a big family. The staff is outstanding. Security is great.

Great amenities! Faculty is very nice and helpful! Everyone is very friendly. When ever we moved in they had a card with the faculty's signatures which was really nice and cool! Overall a great experience!

Great amenities (gym, pool, etc). Beautiful units with well-designed floor plans. The only issue we have had so far is the backyard flooding during storms.

I've had a great experience living here at Inwood Station Apartments. I love the courtyard area with grills, fire pit, and pool area. The gym is super convenient too.

We’ve been at the complex for a few months and so far everything has been great. The office staff and maintenance crew are great. The apartments are clean and very secured. So far so good!

I love this community and all the wonderful people that work here. The apartment is gorgeous. I love that I feel so secure and safe living here. I LOVE that it’s a pet friendly community. Tony and I just love it!

I love this complex! The management is so friendly and helpful, and maintenance requests are always completely quickly and efficiently. Looking forward to living here another year!