We love it wo far! The apartment is great, staff has been great, we haven't had any issues with the neighbors or loud noises. Parking has been much better than we expected and seems pretty safe. The amenities are great and the community is dog friendly, which is awesome. I wish there was some agility equipment or something similar in the dog park, but it isn't the end of the world! Overall, we are very happy with our choice to make Inwood Station our new home. We look forward to our time here.

Great experience and easy to access. Will recommend to others. Giving this a 5 star review because of the easy experience and great customer service.

I love it here . Friendly caring staff, excellent cares team, excellent grounds keeping. LOVE entire leasing staff!! Very quite building, but still young and fun! Very cool amenities and best gym ever ! Very pleased here and very happy i found this complex

Overall, a great apartment / living community. Friendly residents, quiet neighbors, and great amenities (pool, grills, TV wall). We love the location and how close it is to great restaurants, shopping, and the Katy Trail.

The overall experience has been ok. However, I do believe the apartments are overpriced specially for the amenities and the overall cleanliness of the property.

We just moved in, but our neighbors seem friendly and the apartment is clean and nice. We are impressed with the convenient location! Security it great, too.

I have absolutely loved living here! Community is great, amenities are amazing and well kept! Apartment is just phenomenal! Very modern. Moved from NYC and these apartments are just on another level and the prices are affordable. The leasing office staff makes you feel at home right away and services such as maintenance are very responsive and convenient to book.

This has been the best experience yet! I have made the sweetest friends at the pool and the parties are so much fun! Kevin is also great! If there isn’t ever a problem maintenance is quick to solve it!

Inwood Station Apartments is a very nice community. The staff and other residents have been great! Happy to have an active C.A.R.ES. team here! The dog park is large, but hard to keep grass growing in parts. It was be nice to have valet trash service as well! Like ALL apartments noise from upstairs neighbors can be an issue- to others I would say either live on the top floor or just deal with it! Other than that very please with my experience here so far.

So far it’s awesome and everyone has been really nice! The move in process has been really easy and the resident portal is user friendly. Also the amenities are awesome.

We have enjoyed living in this community. The office staff is very friendly and helpful... always quick to respond. The CARES team is great as well, they host multiple events that bring the residents together.

It’s been a week since we move down here! Everything is amazing! The amenities for the humans and dogs are just what we need. My only problem is that there are dog poop everywhere. People don’t pick up after their dogs. I hope they do something about this.

Easy move in and the staff was helpful. The apartment was clean and haven’t had any problems yet. Luckily there was parking available during my move but I could see that being a problem.

Recently moved in and the leasing agents made the transition very simple. Our unit was clean and everything worked as expected. The location is great for people working/learning in the medical district or for anyone using DART buses or rail to get downtown since there’s a stop right across the street.

Just moved in and love it so far. Staff is very friendly and huge help. Really excited to stay here with the great amenities as well. Also a lot of places nearby and so close to uptown.

Inwood station does an excellent job keeping the common areas clean and up to date! They are super dog friendly here so it’s easy even more impressive that they keep things so clean! Great gym and great community activities

Awesome experience!! It's been a year here and one of the best apartments that we ever lived !! Very nice staff as well. Well maintained and clean

Awesome love this place it beautiful and the central location is great. The people here are really friendly and out going. For sure love having friends over

I love living at Inwood Station apartments! The apartments are beautiful and spacious. The amenities are incredible. I also love the friendly staff especially Kevin & Lindsay! The staff here is wonderful.

I just renewed my lease because this is a great place to live and it’s in a great location. You can easily get anywhere in Dallas from here.

Really like the covered parking, the gym and I am enjoying the pool immensely. I feel like the hallways are really quiet and I picked this apartment because I like the high ceilings.

Great apartment complex! The office staff were very friendly and welcoming when I moved in, and the complex has spacious apartments and lots of amenities

I’m a new resident to Inwood Station, but I have been so happy with the apartments so far. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming. They really have a good energy. I can tell they really care about their residents. It’s also a beautiful apartment so that helps. Couldn’t be more pleased with where I chose to live!

Amazing community events with free food, fantastic amenities, luxurious apartments, and kind staff. This place has everything we were looking for!

Relaxed environment with great amenities. I love the dog park and how dog friendly the complex is. I also love the monthly events. It’s nice to know there is something available to get to know other residents.