Inwood Station

I absolutely love living here, I have lived here for 6 months and every one has been awesome. The community has lots of great things for their residence as far as perks and it is a safe area to live.
Fast maintenance requests, friendly service, and clean facilities. Great location, convenient entrances and exits. Minor street noises, but airplanes and DART can be a nuisance.
Its always so clean and quiet. There’s plenty of parking spaces available and the unit is so pretty with great views. The dog park is awesome too!
It’s going better than it was. My biggest issue is that there is almost zero parking for residents. Inwood allows residents to give their parking stickers to guests, so guests can park in resident parking without being towed. Your license plate doesn’t have to match the sticker. So we have guests taking up all the resident parking.
leasing office not very helpful and poor response time to complaints even if by email and phone. otherwise, experience has been adequate though.
I love love love our apartment. My only complaint is about my neighbors not picking up after their dogs. It shouldn’t be the building’s responsibility to clean dog poop everywhere.
I have had a great experience at Inwood station apartment’s thus far! I have only been here for a few days, but I have been blown away by the hospitality!
I enjoy living here at Inwood Station. The leasing office staff are nice and friendly. I really love the apartment layout as well as the amenities such as the 24 hours Internet cafe, gym and the glow tracks.
Although I just moved here, I really appreciate the hospitality from the leasing office and the neighbors are very respectful, helpful and sweet. I highly recommend Inwood Station.
I have loved being a resident of Inwood Station Apartments! I have only been here for a few weeks, but so far everything has gone smoothly! Would highly recommend!