Inwood Station

Not enough security, not safe after vehicle was broken into. One of our concerns to making a decision to move here was noise. We were told we wouldn’t be able to hear the train and minimal noise. We hear the train all the time. I was told I was to sensitive by the office staff. Loud noise is loud noise. Ready for my lease to expire.
Love living here! The amenities. The gym. The monthly events. The fast maintenance team. They really make the difference. And it's close to work.
Although I am just now moving in I have been thoroughly pleased with the level of service provided to me by Saleem and Kevin. Also, the property is beautiful, well maintained and offers so many amenities for its residents. I am going to love calling this home.
Love this community Love the staff and all the activities they provide for the residents I have lived here for almost 2years I have enjoyed it!
To be, or not to be, that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles And by opposing end them. To die—to sleep, No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub: For in that sleep of death what dreams may come, When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause—there's the respect That makes calamity of so long life.
Great spot, great amenities, clean and quiet living with access to public transportation and a short ride downtown the ability to be entertained is constant
Beautiful apartments with all the amenities we wanted. Management is swift on customer service and always there to help. I really love my extra large patio!
Community is new, amenities are great and it is calm, peaceful and secure in here. I would definitely recommend this unless you dont love living near to airport
Enjoying the community so far. Just a few maintenance issues upon move in that were resolved. Love the location and downtown view from our window is really nice
One of the reasons why I selected this community was because of the excellence customer experience they offered me. I had a whole list of possible apartments to see but this was the first one and one of the few that offer great customer service. Saleem has been guiding me to the process since day one. He emails and calls to answer every single question I have.