Love the apt it’s a really clean place the guys in the office are really nice love the pool the gym just need more stuff but everything is perfect

This past year was my first time staying at an apartment. I can say the service and treatment was amazing. I never had any problems with the staff or the roommates picked for me. I liked it so much I renewed for another year!

I like that my apartment is close to everything. Such as the HEB and bus routes. I never really had any serious issues. My roommates we're alright. No issues with them.

Emma from Ballpark West is THE BEST. I had a question and called the line. She assisted me with ease, care and experience. She went above and beyond to help me resolve my problem and even included a follow up. So far, everyone I've talked to has been patient and helped me resolve my issues. Thanks BPW!

It’s a really great community, and are really nice and clean spaces for a good price. I love the amenities that are offered, and the chance to make more friends.

Friendly staff and community areas are well kept. I don't like that gas & water bills are shared by everyone in a building though. Also, you'll likely will have to buy bulbs forball the living room and kitchen area because they give ones that last a few months.

There's a couple of trash left outside, so that kind of sets it off. For location and price, it is not that bad. Stores and food are nearby.

Reply from Ballpark West

I had a great move in. The staff was very helpful in assisting me. I have met some great neighbors. I am looking forward to meeting new people.

Reply from Ballpark West

Ballpark is a great complex is quiet nice easy going. It’s clean overall, just a lot of roaches. People around here are friendly and helpful so that’s a good thing.

Reply from Ballpark West

So far my experience with Ballpark has been great! They even gave me a goft card for signing the lease, how awesome is that!? I’m excited to be here throughout my entire college experience, and the cost of living in these apartments is unbeatable!

Reply from Ballpark West

The apartments are in a quiet area, but is close to downtown and a lot of other popular areas. The units are alright but fairly cheap. The staff and maintenance people are nice and helpful.

Reply from Ballpark West

Been here 5 years and no complaints. Good staff friendly people. Always clean. Pool area is always the best. Never had any real issues here.

Reply from Ballpark West

awsome experience since i first moved in , everyone is very helpful & glad to say i picked ballpark west for my living experience .. the hav

Reply from Ballpark West

The price for these apartments is great considering the location. The amenities are great. You get your own washer/dryer and your own furniture which saved me time and money from having to go out and buy my own furniture. Its only a 15 min drive to UT and has a bus stop that takes you straight to UT. Unfortunately, there is alot of inconsiderate people that just throw their trash whereever and lazy pet owners who dont pick up after their pets but i commend the maintenance staff as they are always on top of cleaning the property and work orders.

Reply from Ballpark West

Overall good experience, a few things I would do different but the staff members are nice and always seem like they genuinely want to help you out.

Reply from Ballpark West

The apartments are a great price for their location. They're not too far from the university but also not too expensive, which is perfect for the average college student.

Reply from Ballpark West

The place is affordable and the maintenance does a great job. I also enjoy all the events they put out there even though i never make it out.

Reply from Ballpark West

Neighborhood is great, and the complex is well maintained. The amenities are also very nice, and the size of the apartment is great. Would renew my lease.

Reply from Ballpark West

It's nice. Heb is close by and so is the UT shuttle. The gym could use some improvement, and sometimes there's a little too much trash and dog doodoo around . it's good overall tho.

Reply from Ballpark West

Staff is very friendly some maintenance request take a long time to get fixed but others are fixed the next day. The price is one of the biggest incentives to renew, it’s close to UT shuttle and grocery store making everything walking distance.

Reply from Ballpark West

We keep getting offered gift card incentives for renewing our leases, but they won't be offered to tenants who prioritized their renewals during the 3 renewal tiers. Tenants who renewed during those tier periods ended with lower incentives than this last minute efforts to fill occupancy. I see it disheartening to the loyalty of tenants who made the early effort to continue staying here.

Reply from Ballpark West

Had issued that got resolved personally and in good time. New apartment had been cleaned, vacummed, bathroom wiped down. All good in the hood

Reply from Ballpark West

I really love living here. Staff is super helpful, and maintenance doesn't take long to fix stuff. The complex is right near a lot of go to stores which is an extra plus.

Reply from Ballpark West

So far I am good. It is a safe environment. Always doing things for the residents. Very polite and enthusiastic. Always attentive to their residents.

It's been a great experience. Everybody has been very helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend this place to friends and family.