So far it has been great living here, but what I would like is if we can get stuff fixed in our apartments faster when we submit our request

Finding out about this place came right at the perfect time. I absolutely love its location. Without a car, it's a huge convenience being next to a HEB and 8 bus routes.

The apartment is good but office hour of the leasing office is very limited. I cannot get my packages in weekdays. When I got home from work, they are long gone.

I have lived here since August, I like it so far. The move in was a bit rough, but that's because it is student housing and everyone moved in at once. The pool is clean, the exercise area is small, but well stocked, and my Central air works, It's nice.

Lived here for few years and its getting better each year! I love how there is always something going on at east/west for residents and the property is clean.

It is pretty chill here. Everybody calm. The staff is nice and patient with everyone. Even when this whole place was thought to be sold out, we all got mad about it and demanded answers. Overall, 9/10

To be honest the apartment is really nice for the cheap rent price. Spacious living room nice color scheme and really good provided furniture. Recommend for student living.

Not good recently. One year ago they have very polite staff but nowadays they not only cut off the business hours but also treat residents rudely.

Really it’s good only Ballpark The comun areas are good and cleans only the comunication between the employees and the control for the voucher rent is the only

Love the price maintenance not bad still needs work there needs to be an expert to help make sure ants don’t get in. cable and internet excellent

The apartments are spacious and nice. The furniture is also good. The best part is the location. There are direct UT shuttles from the apartment.

Reply from Ballpark West

Ballpark Apartments is an ideal community for incoming students to Austin. It is right next to the UT Shuttle Route which makes it easy for students. The apartment is good and all the basic amenities one needs.

Reply from Ballpark West

the community is convenient and the maintenance provided great service. the landscape needs to clean often, there are lots of people who don't clean their dog's pups.

Reply from Ballpark West

good maintience well leaders that work there i like my experience so far no complain here everyone should check out ball park west located in wickersham

Reply from Ballpark West

Love the apt it’s a really clean place the guys in the office are really nice love the pool the gym just need more stuff but everything is perfect

Reply from Ballpark West

This past year was my first time staying at an apartment. I can say the service and treatment was amazing. I never had any problems with the staff or the roommates picked for me. I liked it so much I renewed for another year!

Reply from Ballpark West

I like that my apartment is close to everything. Such as the HEB and bus routes. I never really had any serious issues. My roommates we're alright. No issues with them.

Reply from Ballpark West

Emma from Ballpark West is THE BEST. I had a question and called the line. She assisted me with ease, care and experience. She went above and beyond to help me resolve my problem and even included a follow up. So far, everyone I've talked to has been patient and helped me resolve my issues. Thanks BPW!

Reply from Ballpark West

It’s a really great community, and are really nice and clean spaces for a good price. I love the amenities that are offered, and the chance to make more friends.

Reply from Ballpark West

Friendly staff and community areas are well kept. I don't like that gas & water bills are shared by everyone in a building though. Also, you'll likely will have to buy bulbs forball the living room and kitchen area because they give ones that last a few months.

Reply from Ballpark West

There's a couple of trash left outside, so that kind of sets it off. For location and price, it is not that bad. Stores and food are nearby.

Reply from Ballpark West

I had a great move in. The staff was very helpful in assisting me. I have met some great neighbors. I am looking forward to meeting new people.

Reply from Ballpark West

Ballpark is a great complex is quiet nice easy going. It’s clean overall, just a lot of roaches. People around here are friendly and helpful so that’s a good thing.

Reply from Ballpark West

So far my experience with Ballpark has been great! They even gave me a goft card for signing the lease, how awesome is that!? I’m excited to be here throughout my entire college experience, and the cost of living in these apartments is unbeatable!

Reply from Ballpark West

The apartments are in a quiet area, but is close to downtown and a lot of other popular areas. The units are alright but fairly cheap. The staff and maintenance people are nice and helpful.