The location of the apartment is wonderful. The gym is enough for daily exercise. The front desk staff are helpful. However, some people like to have parties at midnight. The noisy is very annoying especially after 11pm. We don't know how to figure out this problem.

the service here really depends on whom you will meet with in the leasing office. My first experience here just like an adventure that they first provided me with an unlivable apt with a broken toilet and shower. After a long-standing fights for my rental right, they finally changed my apt number

Reply from The Quad West

It has been a great place to stay at. There are some things I would change but nothing too big. I think my biggest issue was management but that’s all.

Reply from The Quad West

My roommate Alan has been awesome I had issues with my shower and Maintenance Came over the next day and fixed it. I've been here almost a week and everything seems to be great

Reply from The Quad West

Awesome and quite and amazing view nice location and walking distance friendly resident and staff great hang out lounge clean place to live at.

I love living at quad west because of the amenities and the maintenance service! When I left college I was looking for a furnished apartment and quad got my heart.

Apartments are nice, staff is helpful, close to HEB a huge bonus. Overall I enjoy staying here and would recommend The Quad to anyone that was moving to Austin or just need a new place to live.

Reply from The Quad West

the location of the property is very convenience, just sometimes the maintenance management needs to improve. you can hear and see ambulance and policies pass through often,

Reply from The Quad West

Staff is super friendly, and the maintenance crew really tries to get to the bottom of the situation you’re having. It’s a great place to stay, especially if it’s your first time living away from home.

There is not a strong sense of community but I understand everyone is doing their own stuff, as long as you have your own group it is nice to live in the Quad.

I’ve lived here for about 2.5 years now and I’ve enjoyed my time here. The location is very convenient to get to where I want to go and the amenities are very nice.

Everyone in these apartments are kind and accepting. There have been no problems with altercations or anything of the sort. It has been an overall enjoyable time.

So far it's alright. Some issues while moving in, but it's starting to look alot better. I like my roommate, living area is great and amazing

New Management has improved things at this complex. Good experience so far. But there should be more security around the complex. Lots of engaging activities

Not too bad, have not had any issues so far. Maintenance has been fast about thing. They are pretty reliable and communicate things on time.

Quad West is a great place to live. I go swimming all the time and I love my apartment. I especially love that the washer/dryer is in the units. The wifi is super fast and the grocery store is just across the street.

Reply from The Quad West

Great looking place, nice people, very helpful staff, great vibe overall. Would definately recommend to someone. Great pricing and great design

Reply from The Quad West

It's a great price for what we get. Trash collection is on time and everyday which is helpful. A little slow on maintenance requests.overall great stay

Reply from The Quad West

The surrounding amenities in the location are perfect for me. It's hard to find someone else more accommodating. I just wish things IN the apartment complex were as enticing. The dishwasher in my unit has had problems a third time, there's drawers in our bathrooms I can't even open. Every time I consider renewing, I'm left in doubt as to whether my prioritizing is worth it. I've renewed and had seen better incentives just days later, which then aren't honored to me for having renewed early.

Reply from The Quad West

It's a good place to live and one of the only reasonably priced apartments that are also nice to live in. Only bad thing is I wish they would do a better job matching you with roommates you actually be compatible with. But I like the since of community and the style of apartments.

Reply from The Quad West

Nice staff, maintenance is very quick and very helpful. The UT shuttle is very fast (about 10min). I enjoy living here and definitely recommend it to anyone!

Reply from The Quad West

Great, quiet apartments conveniently located near downtown Austin, HEB, and tons of food places. The updated office hours (12-5 PM everyday) are sort of inconvenient just because I work from 9-5, but that's the only con with this place.

Reply from The Quad West

I have enjoyed my experience at Ballpark west. The maintenance is fast and easy. My housong situation is comfortable. It is really nice and spacious to live here.

The quad is an easy place to live. When I moved in, it was dirty, we had bugs and management barely responded. However, it seems under new managment, the staff in the office actually cares, and I can see an improvement in the way the plane is managed.

Love living in an apartment that is very helpful. Maintenance requests are fufilled in a timely manner which is always great. Wish more events would be held on our own complex rather than at Quad East. Hate not really having the luxury of just walking to our office and participating in community events. Other than that, the complex has been under new management, and it seems to be running smoothly. Haven't noticed anything bad since the change.