I'm just starting out at The Island and cannot be happier with my experience so far. Steven and Samatha (in the office) have both been amazing, They've answered all of my questions and made the initial lease process super easy. I look forward to moving in soon.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I will be a resident beginning September 30, 2019. Although I can’t speak to living there yet, I can say the leasing staff has been very helpful and kind during the application process.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island is a wonderful and quiet place to live. Beautiful walking path, gym, pool and extremely nice staff. I have loved living here but the rent is getting higher and I am not sure it truly holds the value. Otherwise, I highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I like the location and the new apartment, widows, fixtures, etc. I love the pool area and community room but we need more lounge chairs around the pool.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful area in a quiet building with nice residents. Management gives frequent updates on building maintenance and other apartment building scheduled events..

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island Residences is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. We have had one minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything was perfect. Residents and employees are so nice. Waking trails are groomed and clean. Free coffee on the lobby is a great perk. Dog lovers!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is a very quiet place to live. I enjoy all of the amenities! The one thing that I would like to see is less dog poop out in the grass or along the pathway.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live. Friendly staff and wonderful residents. Amenities are great includes pool and workout room and sauna. Decor is very modern.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here I like the underground garage I like the comfy floor plan of my home. Great place for my dog. The amenities here are awesome

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great building, very modern, with good access to main highways and i a very good school district. Great amenities, high technology and very nice kitchen appliances.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Pros: Clean, friendly residences, nice lobby, good layout Cons: You can hear people above, while everything in unit looks nice, you can tell it is low quality/built on the cheap, needs another main elevator bank

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island is a great community to live in. The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are wonderful. The property is close to many great destinations including land minnetonka and downtown

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

it was great great management company and great amenities. thank you for everything. we will definitely be here for awhile. let me know if I can help make this even better.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

everything is excellent !!!!! highly recommended !!!!!! Everyone's attention is very kind !! and the view is beautiful, thank you very much !!!!!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Living here for the past year and some months has been great. We love the location of the property and the style and design of the apartments.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live in western suburbs. Good amenities and best central location to restaurants and shopping! I've lived here two years and am considering another year.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We have enjoyed Island living for over two years now. We do appreciate the landscape and simplicity of the island. It is always nice to have a warm garage too.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I have been looking at renting buying other places around the city and nothing compares to my apartment. Every time I come home to the island apartment I know that I do not want the others. The staff is very accommodating and answers all questions to get the job done.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community and nice staff. Like the small feel and friendly people. Lots of dogs but very clean. Awesome amenities! I like the diversity of the residents.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love our cozy apartment. Quite a bit smaller than past apartments my husband and I have shared, this doesn’t feel smaller. The high ceilings and huge windows make the space feel large and welcoming. I love the walking trail. Having the outdoorsy, wooded feel and trail at our doorstep has been amazing with a large dog in an apartment. Convenient location for commuting most anywhere on the west side of the cities. The only con so far is it’s been challenging getting ahold of management. Not great at answering the phones and the few times I’ve needed something, no one has been in the office for me to reference.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is great and has all of the amenities that one could need - pool, sauna, workout room, pet washing station and much more! Highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live!! Very happy here. Love the decor and all the amenities. The staff is wonderful. Very quiet and friendly neighbors. Great neighborhood with everything available close by. Garage and trash very convenient.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We find ourselves staying here instead of retreating to our lake home! It’s so beautiful and quiet and the views of both sunrise and sunset you just can’t beat!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great living with beautiful property, and amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the public areas are always clean and well maintained.