The staff truly cares for the residents. It’s comes through in the attentiveness and the communication via email! The community is kept clean and shared spaces always feel welcoming.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

This is one of the best apartment communities in Minneapolis. Everyone is very friendly from the great office staff to the maintenance man, they are always very pleasant and go above and beyond to make sure your happy. Plus the location is great!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Just moving in, and so far so good. Already met some nice people. Staff has been very helpful and responsive to questions. Seems quiet so far.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island has all of the amenities you would need and what a beautiful party room overall good and well maintained Building. The staff is very nice and helpful and I would recommend this location and building to anyone who’s looking for a peaceful place

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything has been great. Some changes were made a month after we moved in so would of been nice to know about the perk changes prior to moving into the place.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living at the Island Residences. Not only are the apartments and amenities beautiful, the staff and residents create a warm and welcoming environment!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island residences is a great community to live in. The neighborhood is quiet and the amenities are well kept and plentiful. The management responds quickly and kindly to every inquiry.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

A one building, beautifully set on your own peaceful island! Quiet, luxury living right all while having the trendiest opportunities right in your backyard!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The community is beautiful -the challenge is that many of the residents feel they are entitled and thus don't take very good care of things and thus it is challenging to keep it that way. Items that are challenging here-people who smoke(even at the pool when the office is closed and thus no one is watching, Dog pee/poop cleanup both inside and outside the complex, leaving empty boxes in various places for others to breakdown/throw away are a few of the challenges.). Also concerned with future rate increases and amenities have definitely decreased or now have charges with them.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Awesome apartment with friendly staff/residents and beautiful amenities. The only thing I would have to complain about is the lack of gym space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Property is not well maintained outside! It looks broke. Lawn is in tough shape, perennials are not cared for, mulch everywhere. We are fortunate to live here I wish it was reflected on the exterior

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love it here! Everyone is really friendly. The people who work in the office are very attentive to every concern, problem or just to help with an issue. I think the community is a good balance of older and younger people.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We just moved in. Everyone is friendly. Amenities are great. Looking foward to being here. Love how quiet it is and all thw trees. Coffee in lobby a plus.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very modern and clean apartment building. Beautiful trails and park areas around the building. So far, the most significant problems we've seen appears to be fellow residents not following parking rules. It can be very tough to get a visitor parking spot, as it's clear residents are using instead of paying for a parking space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Since moving in this past November we have been very pleased with the community, amenities and the staff at the Island. It is well kept and managed

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the pool, meeting and playing with people, the wildlife, the staff, the amazing views, the trails, the fields are just some examples of the great things here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Staff is outstanding. Great follow up, professionalism and resource. Definitely not your average rental experience! Samantha and Steven have made the experience so easy.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is by far the best apartment in the whole city. Amenities are great, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend my friends to live here all the time!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great Community to live in & the staff here is wonderful. Walking paths are right outside your door. Heated garage in the winter has been one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Perfect location for work, no commute given I work at Carlson Office Center. I was first to occupy my unit. All the amenities I need are nearby and I love the workout room, pool, club room and walking path.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Attentive Management although rent pricing is a bit high even at market "value." Very nice aesthetically within the units. Meeting rooms are great for hosting events.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We are glad to be back to the Island following our Winter absence. We have appreciated your updates via email. We found our apt. welcoming and look forward warm weather and summer events.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is amazing! All of the residents are kind, friendly and quiet! The ammentities are amazing and I highly recommend living at the Island Residences!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here! All my neighbors are super nice and all staffs here are super responsible! Maintenance service is always in time in a great quality!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love it at the Island!! From the spacious apartment and patio, to the great amenities.. there’s really no reason to leave home at all!! I can’t wait for the summer at the Island!!