Very modern and clean apartment building. Beautiful trails and park areas around the building. So far, the most significant problems we've seen appears to be fellow residents not following parking rules. It can be very tough to get a visitor parking spot, as it's clear residents are using instead of paying for a parking space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is a very quiet place to live. I enjoy all of the amenities! The one thing that I would like to see is less dog poop out in the grass or along the pathway.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything has been great. Some changes were made a month after we moved in so would of been nice to know about the perk changes prior to moving into the place.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We have enjoyed Island living for over two years now. We do appreciate the landscape and simplicity of the island. It is always nice to have a warm garage too.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Enjoyed the move in process. Leasing team was very helpful in storing my goods for a few days before move in. Very good experience. Would recommend the Island.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island is a wonderful and quiet place to live. Beautiful walking path, gym, pool and extremely nice staff. I have loved living here but the rent is getting higher and I am not sure it truly holds the value. Otherwise, I highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful area in a quiet building with nice residents. Management gives frequent updates on building maintenance and other apartment building scheduled events..

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live. Friendly staff and wonderful residents. Amenities are great includes pool and workout room and sauna. Decor is very modern.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island is a great community to live in. The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are wonderful. The property is close to many great destinations including land minnetonka and downtown

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Overall has been a very good experience. The trash rooms seem to be getting better but some resident seem to leave big boxes and trash in those rooms assuming someone else will pick it up. Loud kids at the pool are now the norm but to be expected at a suburban family apartment building in a good school district. Very dog friendly!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live, location and building are close to many things. Security is awsome at all entry points to make you feel safe. Staff is helpful and courteous.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Overall a very well maintained, new community with friendly and respectful neighbors. I wish the building had a hot tub and people managed their kids better at the pool (noise, running), but other than that a great place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very nice people and the noise is sooooooo quiet...almost non excistent. Nice modern space with a walking path around the islandresidences. Bueatiful nature to be seen in all seasons.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I really enjoy the apartment so far. Everyone is so nice. I really like that everyone in the community is so pet friendly even the management.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very pleased & impressed with the Island apartments. The appliances & apartment features were clean, well-maintained & of high quality. The apartment was large & comfortable. I especially appreciated the carpeted bedrooms, the large windows & the island counter. The apartment living room, kitchen & hallway were quite dark when the lights weren't on, due to the apartment's rectangular shape. The lobby, gym, pool, garage & dog spa were all nice amenities. I did wish the gym had more mat space & an upright bike. My favorite part of the place was the surrounding trail. The Island could be improved by making staff more available in the office during regular hours; by adding a dog play area; by offering a compost program; & by improving the guest parking procedure to avoid cars being parked there for long periods of time.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I like it. It has been a good place to live and I would reccomend it to others. The people working there have been nice and very helpful throughout.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I have been looking at renting buying other places around the city and nothing compares to my apartment. Every time I come home to the island apartment I know that I do not want the others. The staff is very accommodating and answers all questions to get the job done.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live in western suburbs. Good amenities and best central location to restaurants and shopping! I've lived here two years and am considering another year.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Living here for the past year and some months has been great. We love the location of the property and the style and design of the apartments.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

everything is excellent !!!!! highly recommended !!!!!! Everyone's attention is very kind !! and the view is beautiful, thank you very much !!!!!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everyone is super friendly and is willing to work woth you. The units look great and are well kept! Looooove the size of the kitchen and the view is spectacular!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Sam and the Island Team have done an amazing job helping us move with pre planning, day of support, and follow up which has really helped take the stress off of moving. The building is in a very unique location on a real island--you won’t find this anywhere in the Twin Cities. Apartments are big and cozy with lots of great views and amenities to enjoy. Our neighbors, including their dogs, are friendly and seriously loveable. The Island has exceeded all of our expectations; it’s worth the rent. We are proud to call The Island home!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Just moving in, and so far so good. Already met some nice people. Staff has been very helpful and responsive to questions. Seems quiet so far.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community. Clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Grounds are amazing. Sometimes it feels like living at a resort.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

This is one of the best apartment communities in Minneapolis. Everyone is very friendly from the great office staff to the maintenance man, they are always very pleasant and go above and beyond to make sure your happy. Plus the location is great!