The staff truly cares for the residents. It’s comes through in the attentiveness and the communication via email! The community is kept clean and shared spaces always feel welcoming.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is great and has all of the amenities that one could need - pool, sauna, workout room, pet washing station and much more! Highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live!! Very happy here. Love the decor and all the amenities. The staff is wonderful. Very quiet and friendly neighbors. Great neighborhood with everything available close by. Garage and trash very convenient.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We find ourselves staying here instead of retreating to our lake home! It’s so beautiful and quiet and the views of both sunrise and sunset you just can’t beat!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great living with beautiful property, and amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the public areas are always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I like it. It has been a good place to live and I would reccomend it to others. The people working there have been nice and very helpful throughout.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everyone is super friendly and is willing to work woth you. The units look great and are well kept! Looooove the size of the kitchen and the view is spectacular!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Sam and the Island Team have done an amazing job helping us move with pre planning, day of support, and follow up which has really helped take the stress off of moving. The building is in a very unique location on a real island--you won’t find this anywhere in the Twin Cities. Apartments are big and cozy with lots of great views and amenities to enjoy. Our neighbors, including their dogs, are friendly and seriously loveable. The Island has exceeded all of our expectations; it’s worth the rent. We are proud to call The Island home!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community. Clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Grounds are amazing. Sometimes it feels like living at a resort.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very friendly neighbors and staff. The amenities and facilities are amazing. Doesn't feel like you're living in the cities at all. The island is a amazing place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the building appointments and LEED certification. Staff is awesome and always helpful. A pool table would be ideal so there is something to do in the club room

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love it at the Island!! From the spacious apartment and patio, to the great amenities.. there’s really no reason to leave home at all!! I can’t wait for the summer at the Island!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here! All my neighbors are super nice and all staffs here are super responsible! Maintenance service is always in time in a great quality!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is amazing! All of the residents are kind, friendly and quiet! The ammentities are amazing and I highly recommend living at the Island Residences!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Perfect location for work, no commute given I work at Carlson Office Center. I was first to occupy my unit. All the amenities I need are nearby and I love the workout room, pool, club room and walking path.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great Community to live in & the staff here is wonderful. Walking paths are right outside your door. Heated garage in the winter has been one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is by far the best apartment in the whole city. Amenities are great, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend my friends to live here all the time!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Staff is outstanding. Great follow up, professionalism and resource. Definitely not your average rental experience! Samantha and Steven have made the experience so easy.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the pool, meeting and playing with people, the wildlife, the staff, the amazing views, the trails, the fields are just some examples of the great things here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Since moving in this past November we have been very pleased with the community, amenities and the staff at the Island. It is well kept and managed

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Awesome apartment with friendly staff/residents and beautiful amenities. The only thing I would have to complain about is the lack of gym space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island residences is a great community to live in. The neighborhood is quiet and the amenities are well kept and plentiful. The management responds quickly and kindly to every inquiry.