Very nice people and the noise is sooooooo quiet...almost non excistent. Nice modern space with a walking path around the islandresidences. Bueatiful nature to be seen in all seasons.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We have enjoyed Island living for over two years now. We do appreciate the landscape and simplicity of the island. It is always nice to have a warm garage too.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I really enjoy the apartment so far. Everyone is so nice. I really like that everyone in the community is so pet friendly even the management.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island is a great community to live in. The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are wonderful. The property is close to many great destinations including land minnetonka and downtown

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Overall has been a very good experience. The trash rooms seem to be getting better but some resident seem to leave big boxes and trash in those rooms assuming someone else will pick it up. Loud kids at the pool are now the norm but to be expected at a suburban family apartment building in a good school district. Very dog friendly!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live, location and building are close to many things. Security is awsome at all entry points to make you feel safe. Staff is helpful and courteous.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful area in a quiet building with nice residents. Management gives frequent updates on building maintenance and other apartment building scheduled events..

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live. Friendly staff and wonderful residents. Amenities are great includes pool and workout room and sauna. Decor is very modern.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The staff truly cares for the residents. It’s comes through in the attentiveness and the communication via email! The community is kept clean and shared spaces always feel welcoming.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island Residences is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. We have had one minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything was perfect. Residents and employees are so nice. Waking trails are groomed and clean. Free coffee on the lobby is a great perk. Dog lovers!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here I like the underground garage I like the comfy floor plan of my home. Great place for my dog. The amenities here are awesome

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

it was great great management company and great amenities. thank you for everything. we will definitely be here for awhile. let me know if I can help make this even better.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

everything is excellent !!!!! highly recommended !!!!!! Everyone's attention is very kind !! and the view is beautiful, thank you very much !!!!!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Living here for the past year and some months has been great. We love the location of the property and the style and design of the apartments.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live in western suburbs. Good amenities and best central location to restaurants and shopping! I've lived here two years and am considering another year.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I have been looking at renting buying other places around the city and nothing compares to my apartment. Every time I come home to the island apartment I know that I do not want the others. The staff is very accommodating and answers all questions to get the job done.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is great and has all of the amenities that one could need - pool, sauna, workout room, pet washing station and much more! Highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live!! Very happy here. Love the decor and all the amenities. The staff is wonderful. Very quiet and friendly neighbors. Great neighborhood with everything available close by. Garage and trash very convenient.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We find ourselves staying here instead of retreating to our lake home! It’s so beautiful and quiet and the views of both sunrise and sunset you just can’t beat!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great living with beautiful property, and amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the public areas are always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I like it. It has been a good place to live and I would reccomend it to others. The people working there have been nice and very helpful throughout.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everyone is super friendly and is willing to work woth you. The units look great and are well kept! Looooove the size of the kitchen and the view is spectacular!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Sam and the Island Team have done an amazing job helping us move with pre planning, day of support, and follow up which has really helped take the stress off of moving. The building is in a very unique location on a real island--you won’t find this anywhere in the Twin Cities. Apartments are big and cozy with lots of great views and amenities to enjoy. Our neighbors, including their dogs, are friendly and seriously loveable. The Island has exceeded all of our expectations; it’s worth the rent. We are proud to call The Island home!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community. Clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Grounds are amazing. Sometimes it feels like living at a resort.