it was great great management company and great amenities. thank you for everything. we will definitely be here for awhile. let me know if I can help make this even better.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very friendly neighbors and staff. The amenities and facilities are amazing. Doesn't feel like you're living in the cities at all. The island is a amazing place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the building appointments and LEED certification. Staff is awesome and always helpful. A pool table would be ideal so there is something to do in the club room

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The staff truly cares for the residents. It’s comes through in the attentiveness and the communication via email! The community is kept clean and shared spaces always feel welcoming.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love it at the Island!! From the spacious apartment and patio, to the great amenities.. there’s really no reason to leave home at all!! I can’t wait for the summer at the Island!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here! All my neighbors are super nice and all staffs here are super responsible! Maintenance service is always in time in a great quality!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is amazing! All of the residents are kind, friendly and quiet! The ammentities are amazing and I highly recommend living at the Island Residences!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here I like the underground garage I like the comfy floor plan of my home. Great place for my dog. The amenities here are awesome

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything was perfect. Residents and employees are so nice. Waking trails are groomed and clean. Free coffee on the lobby is a great perk. Dog lovers!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Perfect location for work, no commute given I work at Carlson Office Center. I was first to occupy my unit. All the amenities I need are nearby and I love the workout room, pool, club room and walking path.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great Community to live in & the staff here is wonderful. Walking paths are right outside your door. Heated garage in the winter has been one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is by far the best apartment in the whole city. Amenities are great, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend my friends to live here all the time!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Staff is outstanding. Great follow up, professionalism and resource. Definitely not your average rental experience! Samantha and Steven have made the experience so easy.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the pool, meeting and playing with people, the wildlife, the staff, the amazing views, the trails, the fields are just some examples of the great things here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Since moving in this past November we have been very pleased with the community, amenities and the staff at the Island. It is well kept and managed

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island Residences is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. We have had one minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I will be a resident beginning September 30, 2019. Although I can’t speak to living there yet, I can say the leasing staff has been very helpful and kind during the application process.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I'm just starting out at The Island and cannot be happier with my experience so far. Steven and Samatha (in the office) have both been amazing, They've answered all of my questions and made the initial lease process super easy. I look forward to moving in soon.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It has been great I really appreciate everyone here an di cant wait to continue living here. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Awesome apartment with friendly staff/residents and beautiful amenities. The only thing I would have to complain about is the lack of gym space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Really appreciate the staff as they all have provided excellent service and assistance!!! The grounds are well maintained and the complex itself is always well maintained and clean.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community, staff, building and unit. I will recommend to all I know considering renting. Great location, pool, facilities and experience so far!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island residences is a great community to live in. The neighborhood is quiet and the amenities are well kept and plentiful. The management responds quickly and kindly to every inquiry.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living at the Island Residences. Not only are the apartments and amenities beautiful, the staff and residents create a warm and welcoming environment!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is great and has all of the amenities that one could need - pool, sauna, workout room, pet washing station and much more! Highly recommend!