Island Residences at Carlson

I'm just starting out at The Island and cannot be happier with my experience so far. Steven and Samatha (in the office) have both been amazing, They've answered all of my questions and made the initial lease process super easy. I look forward to moving in soon.
I will be a resident beginning September 30, 2019. Although I can’t speak to living there yet, I can say the leasing staff has been very helpful and kind during the application process.
The Island Residences is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. We have had one minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly.
Everything was perfect. Residents and employees are so nice. Waking trails are groomed and clean. Free coffee on the lobby is a great perk. Dog lovers!!!
I love living here I like the underground garage I like the comfy floor plan of my home. Great place for my dog. The amenities here are awesome
it was great great management company and great amenities. thank you for everything. we will definitely be here for awhile. let me know if I can help make this even better.
everything is excellent !!!!! highly recommended !!!!!! Everyone's attention is very kind !! and the view is beautiful, thank you very much !!!!!!!
Living here for the past year and some months has been great. We love the location of the property and the style and design of the apartments.
Great place to live in western suburbs. Good amenities and best central location to restaurants and shopping! I've lived here two years and am considering another year.
I have been looking at renting buying other places around the city and nothing compares to my apartment. Every time I come home to the island apartment I know that I do not want the others. The staff is very accommodating and answers all questions to get the job done.