Apartment is amazing! All of the residents are kind, friendly and quiet! The ammentities are amazing and I highly recommend living at the Island Residences!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Perfect location for work, no commute given I work at Carlson Office Center. I was first to occupy my unit. All the amenities I need are nearby and I love the workout room, pool, club room and walking path.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great Community to live in & the staff here is wonderful. Walking paths are right outside your door. Heated garage in the winter has been one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is by far the best apartment in the whole city. Amenities are great, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend my friends to live here all the time!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Staff is outstanding. Great follow up, professionalism and resource. Definitely not your average rental experience! Samantha and Steven have made the experience so easy.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the pool, meeting and playing with people, the wildlife, the staff, the amazing views, the trails, the fields are just some examples of the great things here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Since moving in this past November we have been very pleased with the community, amenities and the staff at the Island. It is well kept and managed

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Awesome apartment with friendly staff/residents and beautiful amenities. The only thing I would have to complain about is the lack of gym space.