Love the pool, meeting and playing with people, the wildlife, the staff, the amazing views, the trails, the fields are just some examples of the great things here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Staff is outstanding. Great follow up, professionalism and resource. Definitely not your average rental experience! Samantha and Steven have made the experience so easy.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here I like the underground garage I like the comfy floor plan of my home. Great place for my dog. The amenities here are awesome

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is by far the best apartment in the whole city. Amenities are great, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend my friends to live here all the time!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great Community to live in & the staff here is wonderful. Walking paths are right outside your door. Heated garage in the winter has been one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Moved from a condo in downsizing but wanting to stay in Minnetonka. I’ve lived at the Island for 2.75 years and it is conveniently close to my job and all the amenities in need! 🥰!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

it was great great management company and great amenities. thank you for everything. we will definitely be here for awhile. let me know if I can help make this even better.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

everything is excellent !!!!! highly recommended !!!!!! Everyone's attention is very kind !! and the view is beautiful, thank you very much !!!!!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Living here for the past year and some months has been great. We love the location of the property and the style and design of the apartments.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live in western suburbs. Good amenities and best central location to restaurants and shopping! I've lived here two years and am considering another year.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The staff truly cares for the residents. It’s comes through in the attentiveness and the communication via email! The community is kept clean and shared spaces always feel welcoming.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I have been looking at renting buying other places around the city and nothing compares to my apartment. Every time I come home to the island apartment I know that I do not want the others. The staff is very accommodating and answers all questions to get the job done.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Perfect location for work, no commute given I work at Carlson Office Center. I was first to occupy my unit. All the amenities I need are nearby and I love the workout room, pool, club room and walking path.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is amazing! All of the residents are kind, friendly and quiet! The ammentities are amazing and I highly recommend living at the Island Residences!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is great and has all of the amenities that one could need - pool, sauna, workout room, pet washing station and much more! Highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live!! Very happy here. Love the decor and all the amenities. The staff is wonderful. Very quiet and friendly neighbors. Great neighborhood with everything available close by. Garage and trash very convenient.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We find ourselves staying here instead of retreating to our lake home! It’s so beautiful and quiet and the views of both sunrise and sunset you just can’t beat!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great living with beautiful property, and amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the public areas are always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

This is one of the best apartment communities in Minneapolis. Everyone is very friendly from the great office staff to the maintenance man, they are always very pleasant and go above and beyond to make sure your happy. Plus the location is great!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Just moving in, and so far so good. Already met some nice people. Staff has been very helpful and responsive to questions. Seems quiet so far.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful area in a quiet building with nice residents. Management gives frequent updates on building maintenance and other apartment building scheduled events..

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Enjoyed the move in process. Leasing team was very helpful in storing my goods for a few days before move in. Very good experience. Would recommend the Island.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island is a wonderful and quiet place to live. Beautiful walking path, gym, pool and extremely nice staff. I have loved living here but the rent is getting higher and I am not sure it truly holds the value. Otherwise, I highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live. Friendly staff and wonderful residents. Amenities are great includes pool and workout room and sauna. Decor is very modern.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island is a great community to live in. The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are wonderful. The property is close to many great destinations including land minnetonka and downtown