I will be a resident beginning September 30, 2019. Although I can’t speak to living there yet, I can say the leasing staff has been very helpful and kind during the application process.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the pool, meeting and playing with people, the wildlife, the staff, the amazing views, the trails, the fields are just some examples of the great things here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Since moving in this past November we have been very pleased with the community, amenities and the staff at the Island. It is well kept and managed

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Awesome apartment with friendly staff/residents and beautiful amenities. The only thing I would have to complain about is the lack of gym space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island residences is a great community to live in. The neighborhood is quiet and the amenities are well kept and plentiful. The management responds quickly and kindly to every inquiry.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living at the Island Residences. Not only are the apartments and amenities beautiful, the staff and residents create a warm and welcoming environment!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Just moving in, and so far so good. Already met some nice people. Staff has been very helpful and responsive to questions. Seems quiet so far.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

This is one of the best apartment communities in Minneapolis. Everyone is very friendly from the great office staff to the maintenance man, they are always very pleasant and go above and beyond to make sure your happy. Plus the location is great!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The staff truly cares for the residents. It’s comes through in the attentiveness and the communication via email! The community is kept clean and shared spaces always feel welcoming.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live, location and building are close to many things. Security is awsome at all entry points to make you feel safe. Staff is helpful and courteous.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We have enjoyed Island living for over two years now. We do appreciate the landscape and simplicity of the island. It is always nice to have a warm garage too.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The island is a great community to live in. The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are wonderful. The property is close to many great destinations including land minnetonka and downtown

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very nice people and the noise is sooooooo quiet...almost non excistent. Nice modern space with a walking path around the islandresidences. Bueatiful nature to be seen in all seasons.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Overall a very well maintained, new community with friendly and respectful neighbors. I wish the building had a hot tub and people managed their kids better at the pool (noise, running), but other than that a great place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island is a wonderful and quiet place to live. Beautiful walking path, gym, pool and extremely nice staff. I have loved living here but the rent is getting higher and I am not sure it truly holds the value. Otherwise, I highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live. Friendly staff and wonderful residents. Amenities are great includes pool and workout room and sauna. Decor is very modern.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Overall has been a very good experience. The trash rooms seem to be getting better but some resident seem to leave big boxes and trash in those rooms assuming someone else will pick it up. Loud kids at the pool are now the norm but to be expected at a suburban family apartment building in a good school district. Very dog friendly!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I really enjoy the apartment so far. Everyone is so nice. I really like that everyone in the community is so pet friendly even the management.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful area in a quiet building with nice residents. Management gives frequent updates on building maintenance and other apartment building scheduled events..

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love it here! Everyone is really friendly. The people who work in the office are very attentive to every concern, problem or just to help with an issue. I think the community is a good balance of older and younger people.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is a very quiet place to live. I enjoy all of the amenities! The one thing that I would like to see is less dog poop out in the grass or along the pathway.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island has all of the amenities you would need and what a beautiful party room overall good and well maintained Building. The staff is very nice and helpful and I would recommend this location and building to anyone who’s looking for a peaceful place

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great building, very modern, with good access to main highways and i a very good school district. Great amenities, high technology and very nice kitchen appliances.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community and nice staff. Like the small feel and friendly people. Lots of dogs but very clean. Awesome amenities! I like the diversity of the residents.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love our cozy apartment. Quite a bit smaller than past apartments my husband and I have shared, this doesn’t feel smaller. The high ceilings and huge windows make the space feel large and welcoming. I love the walking trail. Having the outdoorsy, wooded feel and trail at our doorstep has been amazing with a large dog in an apartment. Convenient location for commuting most anywhere on the west side of the cities. The only con so far is it’s been challenging getting ahold of management. Not great at answering the phones and the few times I’ve needed something, no one has been in the office for me to reference.