We have enjoyed Island living for over two years now. We do appreciate the landscape and simplicity of the island. It is always nice to have a warm garage too.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Overall has been a very good experience. The trash rooms seem to be getting better but some resident seem to leave big boxes and trash in those rooms assuming someone else will pick it up. Loud kids at the pool are now the norm but to be expected at a suburban family apartment building in a good school district. Very dog friendly!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live. Friendly staff and wonderful residents. Amenities are great includes pool and workout room and sauna. Decor is very modern.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live, location and building are close to many things. Security is awsome at all entry points to make you feel safe. Staff is helpful and courteous.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very nice people and the noise is sooooooo quiet...almost non excistent. Nice modern space with a walking path around the islandresidences. Bueatiful nature to be seen in all seasons.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island is a wonderful and quiet place to live. Beautiful walking path, gym, pool and extremely nice staff. I have loved living here but the rent is getting higher and I am not sure it truly holds the value. Otherwise, I highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Overall a very well maintained, new community with friendly and respectful neighbors. I wish the building had a hot tub and people managed their kids better at the pool (noise, running), but other than that a great place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful area in a quiet building with nice residents. Management gives frequent updates on building maintenance and other apartment building scheduled events..

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love it here! Everyone is really friendly. The people who work in the office are very attentive to every concern, problem or just to help with an issue. I think the community is a good balance of older and younger people.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community and nice staff. Like the small feel and friendly people. Lots of dogs but very clean. Awesome amenities! I like the diversity of the residents.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love our cozy apartment. Quite a bit smaller than past apartments my husband and I have shared, this doesn’t feel smaller. The high ceilings and huge windows make the space feel large and welcoming. I love the walking trail. Having the outdoorsy, wooded feel and trail at our doorstep has been amazing with a large dog in an apartment. Convenient location for commuting most anywhere on the west side of the cities. The only con so far is it’s been challenging getting ahold of management. Not great at answering the phones and the few times I’ve needed something, no one has been in the office for me to reference.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything has been great. Some changes were made a month after we moved in so would of been nice to know about the perk changes prior to moving into the place.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very modern and clean apartment building. Beautiful trails and park areas around the building. So far, the most significant problems we've seen appears to be fellow residents not following parking rules. It can be very tough to get a visitor parking spot, as it's clear residents are using instead of paying for a parking space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We just moved in. Everyone is friendly. Amenities are great. Looking foward to being here. Love how quiet it is and all thw trees. Coffee in lobby a plus.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We are glad to be back to the Island following our Winter absence. We have appreciated your updates via email. We found our apt. welcoming and look forward warm weather and summer events.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the Islands but have had trouble with getting my packages. Also many people don’t care to follow instructions on garbage or pets so that isn’t the property fault but I feel there should be bigger penalties.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live. But dog are an issue. Majority of good staff leaving not a feeling good about that. Carpets and elevators always dirty. More chairs needed at pool.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful apartments and great location. Amenities are good but grills do need some repair. Residents with pets don’t always clean up after their animals. Finally, this is a smoke free complex but the smokers don’t always respect the rules. They tend to break them when office isn’t open.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island is your paradise right in your own backyard! With all the shopping you need in the West End and then to come home to serenity of water, trails and privacy. A quiet, friendly, small community that cares about its family under their roof. Fun events, top notch staff and best of all quality, quiet apartments.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We just moved in on Friday. So far so good! I wish people would put the carts back promptly. Not used to apt living. The outside parking is a challenge for guests.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is a very quiet place to live. I enjoy all of the amenities! The one thing that I would like to see is less dog poop out in the grass or along the pathway.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island has all of the amenities you would need and what a beautiful party room overall good and well maintained Building. The staff is very nice and helpful and I would recommend this location and building to anyone who’s looking for a peaceful place

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great building, very modern, with good access to main highways and i a very good school district. Great amenities, high technology and very nice kitchen appliances.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

A one building, beautifully set on your own peaceful island! Quiet, luxury living right all while having the trendiest opportunities right in your backyard!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very nice, quite building surrounded by nature and beautiful views. Rent is a bit high for Minnesota and lease agreement is not ideal. Very nice, professional tenants.