Island Residences at Carlson

Enjoyed the move in process. Leasing team was very helpful in storing my goods for a few days before move in. Very good experience. Would recommend the Island.
Really appreciate the staff as they all have provided excellent service and assistance!!! The grounds are well maintained and the complex itself is always well maintained and clean.
It has been great I really appreciate everyone here an di cant wait to continue living here. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know
It has been good experience so far and the amenities are good. However, need the dog waste station which is 5 feet from my door far away from the building. Hope it’s taken care of soon.
I'm just starting out at The Island and cannot be happier with my experience so far. Steven and Samatha (in the office) have both been amazing, They've answered all of my questions and made the initial lease process super easy. I look forward to moving in soon.
I will be a resident beginning September 30, 2019. Although I can’t speak to living there yet, I can say the leasing staff has been very helpful and kind during the application process.
The Island is a wonderful and quiet place to live. Beautiful walking path, gym, pool and extremely nice staff. I have loved living here but the rent is getting higher and I am not sure it truly holds the value. Otherwise, I highly recommend!
I like the location and the new apartment, widows, fixtures, etc. I love the pool area and community room but we need more lounge chairs around the pool.
Beautiful area in a quiet building with nice residents. Management gives frequent updates on building maintenance and other apartment building scheduled events..
The Island Residences is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. We have had one minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly.