Overall a very well maintained, new community with friendly and respectful neighbors. I wish the building had a hot tub and people managed their kids better at the pool (noise, running), but other than that a great place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community. Clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Grounds are amazing. Sometimes it feels like living at a resort.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very nice people and the noise is sooooooo quiet...almost non excistent. Nice modern space with a walking path around the islandresidences. Bueatiful nature to be seen in all seasons.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful facility and grounds. Residents are fun! Additional parking for guests and moving truck space is very limited - an architectural planning problem. Overall a very good place to live. Convenient location.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very friendly neighbors and staff. The amenities and facilities are amazing. Doesn't feel like you're living in the cities at all. The island is a amazing place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the building appointments and LEED certification. Staff is awesome and always helpful. A pool table would be ideal so there is something to do in the club room

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I really enjoy the apartment so far. Everyone is so nice. I really like that everyone in the community is so pet friendly even the management.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love it at the Island!! From the spacious apartment and patio, to the great amenities.. there’s really no reason to leave home at all!! I can’t wait for the summer at the Island!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here! All my neighbors are super nice and all staffs here are super responsible! Maintenance service is always in time in a great quality!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is amazing! All of the residents are kind, friendly and quiet! The ammentities are amazing and I highly recommend living at the Island Residences!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We are glad to be back to the Island following our Winter absence. We have appreciated your updates via email. We found our apt. welcoming and look forward warm weather and summer events.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Attentive Management although rent pricing is a bit high even at market "value." Very nice aesthetically within the units. Meeting rooms are great for hosting events.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Perfect location for work, no commute given I work at Carlson Office Center. I was first to occupy my unit. All the amenities I need are nearby and I love the workout room, pool, club room and walking path.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great Community to live in & the staff here is wonderful. Walking paths are right outside your door. Heated garage in the winter has been one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is by far the best apartment in the whole city. Amenities are great, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend my friends to live here all the time!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Staff is outstanding. Great follow up, professionalism and resource. Definitely not your average rental experience! Samantha and Steven have made the experience so easy.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the pool, meeting and playing with people, the wildlife, the staff, the amazing views, the trails, the fields are just some examples of the great things here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Since moving in this past November we have been very pleased with the community, amenities and the staff at the Island. It is well kept and managed

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very modern and clean apartment building. Beautiful trails and park areas around the building. So far, the most significant problems we've seen appears to be fellow residents not following parking rules. It can be very tough to get a visitor parking spot, as it's clear residents are using instead of paying for a parking space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We just moved in. Everyone is friendly. Amenities are great. Looking foward to being here. Love how quiet it is and all thw trees. Coffee in lobby a plus.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love it here! Everyone is really friendly. The people who work in the office are very attentive to every concern, problem or just to help with an issue. I think the community is a good balance of older and younger people.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Property is not well maintained outside! It looks broke. Lawn is in tough shape, perennials are not cared for, mulch everywhere. We are fortunate to live here I wish it was reflected on the exterior

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Awesome apartment with friendly staff/residents and beautiful amenities. The only thing I would have to complain about is the lack of gym space.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The community is beautiful -the challenge is that many of the residents feel they are entitled and thus don't take very good care of things and thus it is challenging to keep it that way. Items that are challenging here-people who smoke(even at the pool when the office is closed and thus no one is watching, Dog pee/poop cleanup both inside and outside the complex, leaving empty boxes in various places for others to breakdown/throw away are a few of the challenges.). Also concerned with future rate increases and amenities have definitely decreased or now have charges with them.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

A one building, beautifully set on your own peaceful island! Quiet, luxury living right all while having the trendiest opportunities right in your backyard!